The Scrolling Tag Request Thread Strikes Again

Bribery calls for some of Mean Queen's and Kimmar's photobucket pics.

I leave overnight, and someone lets GP in with his rum and Smileybug in with the monkeys.

Just don't leave any clowns around here. . .

And Legomom, you are quite welcome for the intro. I had to pay homage to you for starting it all.

Bribery calls for some of Mean Queen's and Kimmar's photobucket pics.

I leave overnight, and someone lets GP in with his rum and Smileybug in with the monkeys.

Just don't leave any clowns around here. . .

And Legomom, you are quite welcome for the intro. I had to pay homage to you for starting it all.

But creativeamanda....you're the one that let me in. :lmao:

Not that I'm trying to show off or anything :snooty: , but I actually did have a pet monkey when I was a kid. I think it was a spider monkey. Very cute. I miss him. :sick:

Not that I'm trying to show off or anything :snooty: , but I actually did have a pet monkey when I was a kid. I think it was a spider monkey. Very cute. I miss him. :sick:

"....SPIDER MONKEY??!?!? Oh no, you di'int....!"

black-spider-monkey.jpg

"....SPIDER MONKEY??!?!? Oh no, you di'int....!"

black-spider-monkey.jpg

Yep, he sort of looked like that, only a little lighter hair. He used to color with me and watch TV too.

The biggest problem was his diet consisted of LIVE mealworms! :sick:

Yikes, I go away for a few minutes and come back to demonic clowns, worms and monkeys? What's next, Paris hairless pantiless doing the conga?

Enough of all the sillyness, where is the free RUM???

You aren't allowed free rum anymore after the last incident. I have the pictures and I will use them as blackmail. :rolleyes1

As for the CLOWNS, I hope you all know I'll have the nightmare of the clown chasing me through the swamps again tonight. I'm not kidding. I really do have those dreams. I think a psychiatrist would have a field day with that, too. I plan on forcing myself to look at the clowns at POFQ in June. Maybe it will desensitize me. . .I hope.

Demon clowns and monkeys......

Ah yes, NOW I remember why I wasn't coming around here anymore....:scared:

....Janet,you are Janet right.....could youse get me 2 tickets for Michael at the O2?

BTW, you have your sites set on digs yet in Florida? Will it be central Florida?

I'm in the process of searching for a place!!....and we've actually decided to be near my dad, so I'm looking in the St. Petersburg area (yay, Starbucks meets with Mean Queen!!!:banana: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter