The Royal Voyage: Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Nov. 3 10, 2012!!! (with Pictures!!!)

Awesome trip report! Thanks for sharing. My youngest will have just turned 2 when we get on Dream in nov14. :)

Awesome trip report! Thanks for sharing. My youngest will have just turned 2 when we get on Dream in nov14. :)

Thanks!!!! I hope it was of some help. Just remember... naps aplenty!!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing your great shots! I will also be on the 10/25 sailing, if I spot you or you gorgeous family, I will say hello (and ask for photo tips!)

Thanks for sharing your great shots! I will also be on the 10/25 sailing, if I spot you or you gorgeous family, I will say hello (and ask for photo tips!)

That's great!!!! Definitely feel free to come say hello. :)

Do you follow the Thread for our particular cruise???

Stumbled upon this report and just read every page. Wow! Amazing pics! Just makes me more excited to go on our cruise on the Fantasy coming up in about a week! I was really surprised at a lot of the pictures where it looked like the ship was empty. Great work! Like others have said, you could put those in Disney Cruise brochure!

Stumbled upon this report and just read every page. Wow! Amazing pics! Just makes me more excited to go on our cruise on the Fantasy coming up in about a week! I was really surprised at a lot of the pictures where it looked like the ship was empty. Great work! Like others have said, you could put those in Disney Cruise brochure!
Gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing. I'm getting very exciting about my first DCL cruise next month! :)

Thanks!!! I'm glad I could help to get you all excited. It's amazing how much the ship clears when it's not even super late at night. Works for me and my picture taking obsession though. ;)

Waiting for October 2015 dates to come out for our first cruise. Loved your report and pictures!!! Thank you, its helpful for knowing what to expect!

Just started a Facebook Page for my Disney Pics... Check It Out!!!!

More pics from our cruise.................

Atrium Elegance by Scott Smith (SRisonS), on Flickr

The Water Cannon by Scott Smith (SRisonS), on Flickr

For some reason, this just says "Disney Cruise Geek" to me. ;)

Oh, Donald by Scott Smith (SRisonS), on Flickr

A Little R&R by Scott Smith (SRisonS), on Flickr

It's almost eerie to be in this area late at night, with not a soul around...

Break A Le.... errr... Sleep Pattern by Scott Smith (SRisonS), on Flickr

A view from the St. Thomas Skyride.....

The Port of St. Thomas by Scott Smith (SRisonS), on Flickr

I just stumbled on this trip report and thoroughly enjoyed. Everyone else has said and I will too: you have an amazing talent for photography and a beautiful family! I've been on Wonder, Dream and Magic; I hope to sail on Fantasy sometime soon.

I just stumbled on this trip report and thoroughly enjoyed. Everyone else has said and I will too: you have an amazing talent for photography and a beautiful family! I've been on Wonder, Dream and Magic; I hope to sail on Fantasy sometime soon.

Loved your trip report - such beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing! :goodvibes

Thanks a lot!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter