The ROFR wait

Now you have to close and wait to be put in the system and mailed your membership # ... The wait for ROFR is nothing compared to that... ask me how I know...

Lostboy32 said:
Now you have to close and wait to be put in the system and mailed your membership # ... The wait for ROFR is nothing compared to that... ask me how I know...

Was yours really long?

Was yours really long?

It SEEMS really long... I closed and was filed with OC and Disney on July 24th... still not in the system... and I think I have to wait for them to mail me my member number. They are giving people a hard time about it over the phone... I have a ton of points that need to be used by feb 28 14....

It SEEMS really long... I closed and was filed with OC and Disney on July 24th... still not in the system... and I think I have to wait for them to mail me my member number. They are giving people a hard time about it over the phone... I have a ton of points that need to be used by feb 28 14....

Yeah, I'm anxious cause I have points expiring end of Sept and end of Feb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter