the real story

Angela--

I won't add anymore to what has been said here already, but please know that I'm concerened about what's going on with you now. I know your job is to bring part of the Disney magic to the guests. I know your managers believe you, and I do too.

As Mrs Potts said to Belle...."It'll turn out all right in the end....you'll see."

Angie, I do hope this doesn't hurt your employment status at Disney.

Remember that although you consider talking here the same as talking to your friends it is not at all. Many people read these boards, some post others don't. The complaints may have been from someone who has never even been a part of the boards.

Just remember that everything you say here is like wearing your uniform in a public place and standing up and making a speech. When you are in your uniform you represent Disney and they might take exception to things you say & do. Here you are known as a Disney CM and it is a public forum.

I'll be thinking good thoughts and hope to see you when we visit in November :)

I am so sorry this had to happen to you, Angie. I can't believe someone would stoop that low to hurt you like that. To me, this person certainly is not a true DISer!:mad:

I missed the ruckas as always. But knowing you from here and having met you in person, you are a sweet girl with a good heart. If you made a mistake it only proves you are young and you are human. And we are ALL human and we all used to be young too! :p {{{Hugs}}} I hope you can get back to work soon.

Angie,

I'm sorry to hear this has happened to you as well. I think that is why many people suggested that you delete the thread in the first place. They were only looking out for you.

I know from first hand experience that Disney reads the boards and will follow links on the boards to personal sites. Disney is very concerned about their image and always has been.

If someone did "rat" on you - shame on them. I agree with Jipsy that you should your HR person if you can see what was sent. I believe that is your right.

I do think however that it is more than possible and actually quite probable that Disney found the thread on their own.

I would suggest that in the future when you need to vent you find a way to do it out of the public eye. I have been keeping a small notebook with me for over a year. When I get upset at work I write it down. No one sees it but me, but getting it off my chest feels good. I would also suggest that if you feel you need to get feedback that you do it on the Castmember forum. I think what hurt you the most is that you did it in an open forum.

You've gotten some great advice in the past, and in this thread. I hope you will learn from this life experience.

Angie,

I am so sorry to hear that you have been suspended. I hope all will go well. You don't deserve this. If someone did "rat" you out, then it will come back to them. I believe in karma.

Oh Angie, how horrible! Im sorry this has happened to you. Best of luck getting it straightened out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter