• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

I read the sentence below as the possibility that the baby had medical issues. But I guess maybe not. :confused3

I thought the baby might be ill. But I still read it as though something 'may' have happened when Joey was born. :confused3

"Medical Expenses" arising from his birth??? :scratchin

"We want to clarify that Ayers' insurance paid for most of Joey's medical expenses arising from the birth."

Yeah, it could be taken both ways. I wonder which it is. I never did trust the guy, I think he is a snake.

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT THE LADIES ALL RETURN!!!
8:00pm on BRAVO.

In the Season 8 premiere, the women are navigating a minefield of fractured friendships. Vicki embraces the joys of "grandmotherhood" when daughter Briana gives birth to a baby boy. Tamra moves in with fiancée and new business partner, Eddie, while Gretchen must deal with her business ventures alone, as longtime boyfriend Slade gets a job of his own. Heather throws an East Coast-style clambake in her West Coast backyard, but refuses to invite Alexis. The clambake reaches a boiling point when Vicki and Tamra come face-to-face for the first time since last year's brawl over Vicki’s beau, Brooks.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-8/ep-1-bullies-and-babies

I'm going to have to find one of the sketchy websites to watch it on tomorrow!:rotfl:

I usually watch cable shows at "work"(I babysit DH's cousin) after the baby goes to sleep. We don't have cable at home, we just do the digital antenna for news and Netflix...It's KILLING ME!:rotfl2:

Soldier's*Sweeties said:
I'm going to have to find one of the sketchy websites to watch it on tomorrow!:rotfl:

I usually watch cable shows at "work"(I babysit DH's cousin) after the baby goes to sleep. We don't have cable at home, we just do the digital antenna for news and Netflix...It's KILLING ME!:rotfl2:

Been there!!! We turned off the satellite to save money for about 5 months:( Although it saved us about $500 there is only so much Netflix, Hulu and whatever the antenna would give us that we could watch. A few times I watched on YouTube but it was split into 8 different videos, or the sketchy websites that just take you to other websites to but stuff ugh, then I just started paying $1.99 per episode on Amazon.

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT THE LADIES ALL RETURN!!!
8:00pm on BRAVO.

In the Season 8 premiere, the women are navigating a minefield of fractured friendships. Vicki embraces the joys of "grandmotherhood" when daughter Briana gives birth to a baby boy. Tamra moves in with fiancée and new business partner, Eddie, while Gretchen must deal with her business ventures alone, as longtime boyfriend Slade gets a job of his own. Heather throws an East Coast-style clambake in her West Coast backyard, but refuses to invite Alexis. The clambake reaches a boiling point when Vicki and Tamra come face-to-face for the first time since last year's brawl over Vicki’s beau, Brooks.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-8/ep-1-bullies-and-babies
:cheer2: Thanks for the reminder! I totally forgot it starts back up tonight.

Been there!!! We turned off the satellite to save money for about 5 months:( Although it saved us about $500 there is only so much Netflix, Hulu and whatever the antenna would give us that we could watch. A few times I watched on YouTube but it was split into 8 different videos, or the sketchy websites that just take you to other websites to but stuff ugh, then I just started paying $1.99 per episode on Amazon.

Oh yeah I do the Amazon thing too, but I only use my reward points(I have an Amazon VISA). I feel like it's kind of waste if I'm spending actual money on it.

I'll have to check my amount later!:thumbsup2

Looking forward to the new season.

I thought Alexis wasn't coming back?? I was happy about that.
Anyone know for sure?

Thanks,
Lori

Anyone watch WWHL? I thought Vicki's face looked strange on RHWofOC. I was wondering if it looked any better live? I though her eyes looked young, the middle of her face looked old and her chin was waaaaaayyyy too long.

I was happy to see that most of the ladies ditched those awful hair extensions. :eek:

Her face was night and day on WWHL. I am no Vicki fan, and I thought she looked GREAT. The swelling was gone, which was what made her look so odd.

Honestly, if I'd just tuned in to WWHL and not known *exactly* what she'd done, I probably wouldn't have thought anything of it.

I have to say, I think Gretchen needs long hair. I didn't like her hair last night at all.

I had a lot to say during the episode, but now I've forgotten it all. :rotfl:

Can't wait to see what happens with Laurie!

[

I love Tamra's one liners from last night, but her and Gretchen talking about Vicki and Alexis was getting on my nerves, even though I can't stand Alexis.

I like that the ladies ditched the long extensions, it's nice to see what short extensions look like for a change lol.

Poor Vicki's face:( I have WWHL on DVR can't wait to watch it tonight. Yay for Brianna having the baby I think she's my favorite character.

Can't wait to see who Lauri was talking about that she walked in on.

I already can't stand them.

I do like Alexis' hair.

Tamara is as nasty as ever. Her beady mean eyes give her away. How many little kids does she have? 3 or 4 right? Yeah Eddie is going to have to adjust really quickly to that. No shoes upstairs and all lights off is going to be tough with little kids.

Seriously Gretchen you can't use a Keurig?

Poor Brianna. I can't imagine how horrible her and the baby living with Vicky is.

That "clam bake" looked beautiful but, not a clam bake.

I think Lori is talking about Jeanna Keough. She was a playboy bunny so she seems most likely to have a wild side like that.

I do like Alexis' hair.

Tamara is as nasty as ever. Her beady mean eyes give her away. How many little kids does she have? 3 or 4 right? Yeah Eddie is going to have to adjust really quickly to that. No shoes upstairs and all lights off is going to be tough with little kids.

Poor Brianna. I can't imagine how horrible her and the baby living with Vicky is.

I think Lori is talking about Jeanna Keough. She was a playboy bunny so she seems most likely to have a wild side like that.

I thought the Keurig thing was a product placement ad......although a strange one because I would assume Keurig would want to emphasize how uncomplicated they those machines are.

I do like Alexis' hair.

I don't think Tamra's kids are little. I guess I thought they were tweens at least?

I think that Brianna and Ryan living with Vicki will not be good for their marriage.

At the end of WWHL, Andy said something about Laurie being back and that he thought she and Vicki were friends. Vicki said 'I thought so, too.' and then something about there being trouble at home for Laurie. Like...in her marriage? IDK.

Misskitty3 said:
I thought the Keurig thing was a product placement ad......although a strange one because I would assume Keurig would want to emphasize how uncomplicated they those machines are.

Exactly! Although I thought it was more to show that Slade has a job finally and now even the simplest things she has to do for herself. But really??? How did she make coffee before Slade? I don't know why you would want to appear like you have no common sense. You can start your own business but not a coffee maker lol.

Briana living with Vicky is a huge mistake. I really like Briana. She's the most level headed of the bunch.

Tamara is still a little trouble maker. Nothing changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter