• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

oh, glad you posted. I did not see the preview yet! So, they are all coming back? No new housewives?

When was this filmed? Hopefully not at the summer of 2012! I hate it when they play year old news!

So Alexis decided to come back? Last I heard, she was leaving the show. I wonder if they will show the Vicky/Brooks break up?

So Alexis decided to come back? Last I heard, she was leaving the show. I wonder if they will show the Vicky/Brooks break up?

They broke up??

I am tired of Vicki --- the screetching she does when she gets all mad goes right through me.

I am over Tamara too but the show needs people like her who just love to mix it up.

I like Heather a lot but she'll probably get a less gentle edit now that it's her 2nd season.

Alexis is harmless but annoying. Again, needed for drama.

I was never Laurie fan -- I wonder why she came back? Kids grown a bit and time to get her own career??

We'll have to see about the new girl.

They broke up??

I am tired of Vicki --- the screetching she does when she gets all mad goes right through me.

I am over Tamara too but the show needs people like her who just love to mix it up.

I like Heather a lot but she'll probably get a less gentle edit now that it's her 2nd season.

I was never Laurie fan -- I wonder why she came back? Kids grown a bit and time to get her own career??

Yes, they broke up. Wonder if it had to do with that less than favorable 20/20 story? :happytv:

http://www.realitytea.com/2012/12/0...a-barney-shops-for-wedding-gown-number-three/

We'll see Tamra and Eddie get married, it appears...but what about Gretchen and Slade?

Is Laurie coming back or just visiting?

I like Heather, too. She's levelheaded. And actually really wealthy.

Can we petition to have Alexis' husband cut from the show?:crazy2:

SEASON 8 Premier APRIL 1, 2013, Monday, 8pm Bravo.

Season 8 Overview

Bravo's original series that started the hit franchise, The Real Housewives of Orange County, returns for season eight on Monday, April 1 at 8pm ET/PT. Vicki Gunvalson, Tamra Barney, Gretchen Rossi, Alexis Bellino and Heather Dubrow are joined by fresh-faced, level headed and surprisingly direct OC heiress Lydia McLaughlin. Reeling from the repercussions of last season’s epic clashes, the series once again ventures behind the gates for a scandalous look at the loves and lives unfolding inside one of Southern California’s wealthiest communities.

Vicki Gunvalson finds herself on a roller coaster of emotions, celebrating the highs of being a new grandmother to Briana’s new baby boy, while struggling to make her controversial relationship with Brooks survive. Her “southern beau” is once again the center of scrutiny and causes rifts among Vicki, her family and friends.

Tamra Barney’s life was paradise at the end of last season, as Eddie proposed on the beaches of Bora Bora. But reality starts to sink in when the couple moves in and struggles to merge their separate lives. Between the challenges of trying to open their fitness studio and the stress of trying to plan a wedding, their bumpy road is made even worse by the fact that the more Tamra pushes to set a wedding date, the harder Eddie pushes back.

Wedding bells and babies are on Gretchen Rossi’s mind. With her boyfriend, Slade, landing a job as a radio DJ, the path is paved for Gretchen to take the next big steps in her life. But starting a family isn’t as easy as she had hoped.

Heather Dubrow’s life as a stay-at-home mother takes a sharp turn as offers for acting roles on two popular sitcoms roll in. Although she’s thrilled to be acting once again, trouble comes from the most unexpected source, her husband, Terry, when what should be a dream opportunity turns into the biggest challenge their marriage has faced.

Alexis Bellino is once again the center of controversy between the ladies. Feeling bullied and betrayed, Alexis turns to Vicki for comfort and friendship. But it’s new Housewife, Lydia, who appeals to Alexis’ faith in an effort to achieve forgiveness – with surprising and mixed results.

Newest Housewife Lydia McLaughlin joins the cast this season, and while she comes from a wealthy family and admits to living a privileged life, she is anything but reserved. She, along with her husband, Doug, owns and operates a high-end magazine that highlights the glamorous life of Southern California. Being a devout Christian, she has much in common with Alexis and lends a hand of support when the ladies turn on her yet again.

After leaving the show four seasons ago, original Housewife Lauri Peterson makes a surprising return, rekindling her friendship with some of the ladies and revealing shocking information that will rock one of the wives’ worlds.

The newest housewife.

Lydia McLaughlin joins The Real Housewives of Orange County in Season 8. Lydia is the granddaughter of Canadian media mogul Geoff Stirling, founder of NTV, the first 24-hour television station in Canada. Lydia and her husband Doug live in Dana Point with their two sons, 4-year-old Stirling and 2-year-old Maverick. This young, kooky mother always puts her family and faith first, but in her spare time, she and her husband channel her grandfather’s entrepreneurial spirit by running a magazine highlighting the glamorous life in Southern California.

So Lauri is probably going to cause trouble between Gretchen and Slade hun? That old boring story about her and Slade perhaps?

Who knew Slade got a job? :rotfl: Gretchen can give up one of her 10,000 'businesses'.

I forgot why 20/20 did that story about Brooks. I know I happened to see it on tv but can't remember why/when it aired. Can anyone refresh my memory?

So Lauri is probably going to cause trouble between Gretchen and Slade hun? That old boring story about her and Slade perhaps?

Who knew Slade got a job? :rotfl: Gretchen can give up one of her 10,000 'businesses'.

I forgot why 20/20 did that story about Brooks. I know I happened to see it on tv but can't remember why/when it aired. Can anyone refresh my memory?
I think it had to do with him being delinquent on child support?

Looks like we are going to have dueling "faith and family" women. :lmao:

I still laugh about "Jesus Jugs"!:lmao:

:lmao::lmao: I just cannot stand Alexis.

I saw a picture of the new girl....hopefully it was just a bad picture.

So, according to the synopsis, it will all be quite old, right? I mean, we know about Vicki and Brooks. At least I hope we do and they didn't get back together.

And the previews show Tamra and Eddie in their wedding clothes, right?:confused3

I saw Heather on "Hot in Cleveland" so I'm assuming that's one of the acting jobs.

Saw the new promo and Vicky's face looks horrible. I know she has skin issues but it looks bloated and like she did something to it. She looked scary.

OMG so that DIRT BAG had a baby boy with medical issues back home while he was off playing around with VICKI deciding he much prefer to be a "reality TV star" then with his baby? What a LOSER! :mad:

"How did that work out for you Mr. Opportunist?" :headache:

I wonder what's wrong with JOEY? He is adorable!

Don't get me wrong I don't like Brooks, but did I miss something? The article said it paid some of the medical bills arising from birth, I didn't see anything about medical issues other than paying for being born.

Don't get me wrong I don't like Brooks, but did I miss something? The article said it paid some of the medical bills arising from birth, I didn't see anything about medical issues other than paying for being born.

It also stated he paid for some other things as well.

I read the sentence below as the possibility that the baby had medical issues. But I guess maybe not. :confused3

I thought the baby might be ill. But I still read it as though something 'may' have happened when Joey was born. :confused3

"Medical Expenses" arising from his birth??? :scratchin

"We want to clarify that Ayers' insurance paid for most of Joey's medical expenses arising from the birth."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter