• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Pop Picture Thread, Chapter 2

Thank you, it makes me feel like I'm down there. In fact, we'll be down there this year for 2 weeks and can't wait!!!:thumbsup2:cool1:

Thank you, it makes me feel like I'm down there. In fact, we'll be down there this year for 2 weeks and can't wait!!!:thumbsup2:cool1:

We'll be there for 8 nights/9 days after 2 days in Melbourne getting my DS18 settled into his dorm and college life. Just 6 more weeks for us!!

Well if it makes you feel better yours would look better than mine. I think I am at 427 days :confused:

I don't know my sanity would be in tack if I had to look at that. :lmao: I think we booked at 315 days. The time is going really quickly in the grand scheme of things but on a day to day basis it seems to creep on by.

Disney2010199.jpg

Disney2010197.jpg

Disney2010201.jpg

Disney2010195.jpg

Disney2010202.jpg

Disney2010204.jpg

Thanks again for some more great pics. Our second trip to pop with free dining can't wait.

I don't know my sanity would be in tack if I had to look at that. :lmao: I think we booked at 315 days. The time is going really quickly in the grand scheme of things but on a day to day basis it seems to creep on by.

I have been planning for close to 1600 days= When my grand daughter was born we decided we would go for PopPops birthday in 2010. Now I have only 71 more days to wait

I have been planning for close to 1600 days= When my grand daughter was born we decided we would go for PopPops birthday in 2010. Now I have only 71 more days to wait

Wow! If you can handle 1600 days I am sure I can do 146 that I have left! LOL :worship:

I probably have over 100 pics of Pop, it is our "home" away from home. And we will be back for 2 weeks in September. Can't wait :goodvibes

Anyway here are a few:
CIMG0788.JPG

CIMG0654.JPG

Sunset by the lake
CIMG0670.JPG

I love the new carpet in the rooms:
CIMG0704.JPG

CIMG0512.JPG

CIMG0514.JPG

I love the giraffe's eyes, like eyeballing the storm coming in:
CIMG1765.JPG

CIMG1508.JPG

CIMG1509.JPG

CIMG1523.JPG

That's just a few of what I have.

Hey, I know this thread is about pics.... anybody got any pics of the washing machines and dryers over in the pool area at the Pop? I am a bit nervous about not staying DVC this trip. I love the security of having the washer and dryer. I always inevitably wash something. We're going to be gone a total of 2 weeks from the day we leave the house til we return. I can't imagine a stain won't crop up that I'm compelled to get out.... or we'll run out of the "comfortable" underwear!! :lmao: Are the washers and dryers at the Pop the new fangled front loading HE kind? The old front loaders? How much $$ is needed? I'm wondering what kind of Tide to bring, HE or the old kind. :confused3

Hey, I know this thread is about pics.... anybody got any pics of the washing machines and dryers over in the pool area at the Pop? I am a bit nervous about not staying DVC this trip. I love the security of having the washer and dryer. I always inevitably wash something. We're going to be gone a total of 2 weeks from the day we leave the house til we return. I can't imagine a stain won't crop up that I'm compelled to get out.... or we'll run out of the "comfortable" underwear!! :lmao: Are the washers and dryers at the Pop the new fangled front loading HE kind? The old front loaders? How much $$ is needed? I'm wondering what kind of Tide to bring, HE or the old kind. :confused3

Go to the first page of this thread and click on the "old" pop picture thread. Tehre were some pics of the washer and dryer in that. I think I have a index on that first page telling which pages had some of the pictures.

Go to the first page of this thread and click on the "old" pop picture thread. Tehre were some pics of the washer and dryer in that. I think I have a index on that first page telling which pages had some of the pictures.

Wow thanks. I did get to see pics of the washer/dryers. $2.00 for 25 minutes of drying someone mentioned:scared1: Mine is never done in that time! Nothing in the pictures was close enough to see if the machines are HE or not. I assume they're not otherwise they'd have to have warning signs up telling people what kind of detergent to use. I might just call the front desk and ask.

Although I did not get the information I was looking for, I happened past a discussion about a privacy curtain and learned that a standard shower tension rod and shower curtain work across the sink/mirror area as a privacy screen. Yeah! That's always been an issue especially now that DD8 is getting older and DS18 often (still) stays with us.

thanks again

Wow thanks. I did get to see pics of the washer/dryers. $2.00 for 25 minutes of drying someone mentioned:scared1: Mine is never done in that time! Nothing in the pictures was close enough to see if the machines are HE or not. I assume they're not otherwise they'd have to have warning signs up telling people what kind of detergent to use. I might just call the front desk and ask.

The washers and dryers were not HE in the 50s laundry room last August. Dryer #11 was possessed or something because it never stopped. It just kept drying and drying...

Although I did not get the information I was looking for, I happened past a discussion about a privacy curtain and learned that a standard shower tension rod and shower curtain work across the sink/mirror area as a privacy screen. Yeah! That's always been an issue especially now that DD8 is getting older and DS18 often (still) stays with us.

thanks again

Fyi, if you get a newly refurbished room, a privacy curtain between the sink area and the rest of the room will be included. There's a thread on the main Resorts forum that talks about where the rehab has been completed, so you'll know where to ask for if you want a new room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter