• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Pop Picture Thread, Chapter 2

I still have over 3 months! Can I pack!? :rotfl:
Go For It! :thumbsup2

I wannnnnnaaaaa PAck toooo. we leave in sept.
PACK away! Ziplocs, etc. Treat yourself! :thumbsup2

Finished school today, packed up my classroom, went to the bank, took care of the mother in law, and now it's time to get ready for POP. We leave in 3 days, and the pics have helped me chill out from all the stress of the last few weeks and start to get excited again!!
Maybe we'll cross paths?!?! :thumbsup2 Is your name Chelsea? :confused3 JK, you sound exactly like my cousin's wife tho, who is also leaving for WDW Sat!

Hi, Kim. No, I'm not Chelsea. We're there for 10 days--our longest trip too! Look for a window decorated for graduation ("Kevin's graduation party"). We're celebrating our younger son's HS graduation. Our two sons are really young men now, but they're still my "kids"!! Hoping DH or older DS won't veto the window decorations!! They're the quiet type!

Have a fantastic trip! Probably will cross paths at some point.

Hi, Kim. No, I'm not Chelsea. We're there for 10 days--our longest trip too! Look for a window decorated for graduation ("Kevin's graduation party"). We're celebrating our younger son's HS graduation. Our two sons are really young men now, but they're still my "kids"!! Hoping DH or older DS won't veto the window decorations!! They're the quiet type!

Have a fantastic trip! Probably will cross paths at some point.

OOoh I forgot about that. I have window chalk markers. I used them to make a big lime green Mickey head on my van windows. I could draw one on my Pop window. I was wondering how I would mark our room as DIS. For SSR, with a balcony, I hang a DIS banner that I made from the balcony. Can't do that at Pop..... no balcony or even back patio.

Here's how I decorated part of my van (we came down with friends in 2 vans, so both were marked)
26609_377708562893_674127893_3858368_2677357_n.jpg

Being a Roger Rabbit fan, where at Pop Century is the Roger Rabbit statue? I would think he would be in the 80's, but where is he located. We'll be staying there the end of September and have to get a photo. Thanks.

Being a Roger Rabbit fan, where at Pop Century is the Roger Rabbit statue? I would think he would be in the 80's, but where is he located. We'll be staying there the end of September and have to get a photo. Thanks.

Roger Rabbit is indeed in the 80's/90's section, Rubics cube stairwells. He is in the building furthest to the LEFT if you're facing Classic Hall from the check-in parking lot. It is actually south if you had a compass. He is adjacent to the computer pool, rooms 7101-7472.

Haha!! Thank you!! I just might have to now that all ressies are done! I dunno what i'm gonna do with myself!!:rotfl::lmao:
The funny thing is that we leave on Tuesday and I really have not started much yet, I have been busy getting my kids packed for their trips, the 2 older ones are going away for 2 and a half weeks with my father-in-law(they are leaving in about an hour!!!!:scared1:) and the little guy will be going to my mom's house on Monday so I have not done too much for us, but I will later.

OOoh I forgot about that. I have window chalk markers. I used them to make a big lime green Mickey head on my van windows. I could draw one on my Pop window. I was wondering how I would mark our room as DIS. For SSR, with a balcony, I hang a DIS banner that I made from the balcony. Can't do that at Pop..... no balcony or even back patio.

Here's how I decorated part of my van (we came down with friends in 2 vans, so both were marked)
26609_377708562893_674127893_3858368_2677357_n.jpg

Though it's a good idea, Disney frowns on any kind of markers/markings on the windows. You can use clings ,but anything that needs to be cleaned they really don't allow. Some have been asked to clean it off, while others have been charged a cleaning fee.

Though it's a good idea, Disney frowns on any kind of markers/markings on the windows. You can use clings ,but anything that needs to be cleaned they really don't allow. Some have been asked to clean it off, while others have been charged a cleaning fee.

Oh... that is a bummer! I'd gladly wash it off at the end of my stay. It washes off very easily. However, if I try it and they :sad2: they may clean it off for me and charge me... and that would make me :mad: I don't know how to make a window cling. Hmmm... this will take more thought. :scratchin

EpcotBill, great phots and great views!!!

Makes me want to request that view next stay at Pop! Thanks for sharing! :)

Here are some pics from last week. I was there solo with the kidos so lots have the kids and I did not get any of the renovated room, but we were in 0333 and it was FANTASTIC!

On ME...
IMG_3467.jpg

View from the Kiddie Pool toward Everything Pop
IMG_3510.jpg

My DS looking "cool"
IMG_3475.jpg

You know.... I actually HAD that Mickey phone when I was a teenager. I wish we still had it. It would be a huge hit! :cheer2:

....I was wondering how I would mark our room as DIS. For SSR, with a balcony, I hang a DIS banner that I made from the balcony. Can't do that at Pop..... no balcony or even back patio....

I suggest getting some lime green cardstock and making a big Hidden Mickey Head out of it. If you go to a scrapbook store, you can get 12"x12" paper, which can be the size of the head itself, then use another sheet to make the ears!

I suggest getting some lime green cardstock and making a big Hidden Mickey Head out of it. If you go to a scrapbook store, you can get 12"x12" paper, which can be the size of the head itself, then use another sheet to make the ears!

That is a good idea. I have a Cricut machine, and I have a Mickey cartridge, so I was thinking I can just have it cut out the Mickey Head. I was thinking also of a way to make a stand for it, like you put a photo in with a springie thingie. You know what I mean?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter