The ONE thing you have to do...

***I know others might not agree, but Ride Small World. :):)***

***Drink a Mint Julep and eat Mickey Beignets!!***

***Take a Picture by the Partners Statue!!***

Well I have a whole list of must do rides and eats. If I had to narrow it down to one thing, I would say my single must do is get up early to take advantage of MM/park opening as those first hours are absolute gold.

Number one, Ride in the front of the monorail! I just got to do this in Sept, it was extra special to me, because it is no longer allowed at WDW.

RSR in the dark. For that matter, many of the rides are better at night, even Jungle Cruise..... Tremendous, newly discovered fun was Grizzly River Run late at night (9:30pm), it was SO dark and cool.

When we first enter the park, we have to enter under the right side tunnel and read the Walt Disney quote:
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy"
that is on a plaque above the tunnel. 4 weeks today until I can read it again!

Totally. I also must ride Peter Pan on the first day. Because we come from Australia, our stays are usually for 8 days or more so we try to do every single attraction at least once while there. This next visit is only 4 days so I hope we get lots done.

We ride Pirates of the Carribean 1st thing always and we have a Mickey pretzel every night before we leave the park.

DL: Sit on the curb on main street eating our icecream. It became a tradition by accident but I love to just pause and watch everyone go by and talk over how our day was and what we want to do next.

DCA: We always took a picture with the bridge in the background but that has changed so I'm not sure what it will be now!

Disneyland
Peter Pan - & Pirates
Cafe Orleans - pomme frites and gumbo
Corn dogs at Red Wagon & grab an outside table at Plaza Inn and people watch while eating

California Adventure
Soarin' and Pixar Parade
Taste Pilots Wild Blue Yonder burger

For us it's Pirates, must ride it at least once :) Have to have a Churro, at least one ;) and TOT, that's a must as well... and WOC is a must... errr, there are just too many!!!! Screamin'! Soarin'! Aladdin, don't forget that! Peter Pan, Fireworks, Indy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter