The officially unofficially for Fun 2014 Release Pool

Yup I was on the same cruise and Julia was telling us this as well. Also mentioned the possibility if special longer cruises on the Fantasy.
You were in concierge also? Julia, Kemeshia and PJ were awesome! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We are hoping for a Southern Caribbean on the Fantasy..:banana::banana:

I just got off the Fantasy yesterday and the future cruise sales desk team (and our concierge hosts) both told us that the dates will not be released for a couple of months. They couldn't say why, but hoping for new ports just like many of you.

I was hoping they would be released on our cruise, but just had to book a dummy cruise..

Two more months! :badpc: :faint:

I'm gonna put it out there and say they are waiting for the elections to be over. So how about Thursday, November 8th!

[BTW -- there was a guess at post #51 for October 31st]

I'm hoping for Thanksgiving week while we're aboard but I'm guessing just after New Years with a big announcement New Years Eve.

I'm hoping for Thanksgiving week while we're aboard but I'm guessing just after New Years with a big announcement New Years Eve.

This would work for me too! A Black Friday sale? :)

When DCL releases a schedule - do they announce it on the ship so people can book? Or do you simply check a few times during your cruise?

I'm gonna put it out there and say they are waiting for the elections to be over. So how about Thursday, November 8th!

[BTW -- there was a guess at post #51 for October 31st]

Corrected it. Thanks!

I made a new guess since I was wrong for Dec 11. At this point, I'm just doing it for the old college try?!:goodvibes

December 12th

It is my DH 50th birthday and we are cruising after the holidays on the Dream on 1/13 to celebrate

December 12th

It is my DH 50th birthday and we are cruising after the holidays on the Dream on 1/13 to celebrate

Have a great time! Please let me know how your trip is... the weather? pools crowded?? !! Pros? Cons? What room Cat do you have? I want to book on the dream for Jan 2014!

Have a great time! Please let me know how your trip is... the weather? pools crowded?? !! Pros? Cons? What room Cat do you have? I want to book on the dream for Jan 2014!

Thanks Mariellen102

We booked cat 6A on Deck 8 Aft Verandah cabin for is and 2 Cat 10A right across the hall inside deluxe cabins with connecting door for our adult kids.

I am a little worried the water on CC will be too cold (I hope not). We usually go in August so I am looking forward to January.

Will let you know about your questions when we return :)

We are waiting to book our first Disney cruise for 2014, and have been checking the website every day! This has been so much fun.

If I had to guess, I would have to say January 4th, 2012.

CAN'T WAIT :hyper:

updated....

:offtopic:(on a personal note, to all my friends and Disboards members out in the NE, my family's thoughts and prayers are with you)

Mine old date past so I am going with 12/21/2012. That way if the world does end Disney does not have to post them:rotfl2:

Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter