The officially unofficially for Fun 2014 Release Pool

I'm picking October 23, 2012

They go for days they will get a chance of good publicity.
October 16 has a presidential debate, the 17th will be talking about the debate. SO I think they will avoid those dates.

I also think they might wait until after the election completely, but that could also generate more news stories if anything is contested.
So I think they will do it before the election.

Do you honestly think a Presidential debate can trump Disney?!?:badpc: no!!!:rotfl:

12/21/12.... Disney can even take front page over the Mayans! (I know they'll be released before then, or we'd all hope for the end.... 'cause we'd be so stressed out from the anticipation!)

Do you honestly think a Presidential debate can trump Disney?!?:badpc: no!!!:rotfl:

12/21/12.... Disney can even take front page over the Mayans! (I know they'll be released before then, or we'd all hope for the end.... 'cause we'd be so stressed out from the anticipation!)

I think in the States that all the press will be talking about the debates so DCL won't want to try and compete.

It's not my fault that everyone else doesn't understand how important the release of cruise dates is, lol.

I'm ready to hear dates!

I'm picking October 23, 2012

They go for days they will get a chance of good publicity.
October 16 has a presidential debate, the 17th will be talking about the debate. SO I think they will avoid those dates.

I also think they might wait until after the election completely, but that could also generate more news stories if anything is contested.
So I think they will do it before the election.

99.999% of the population could give a rats behind about Disney's 2014 cruise schedule. It's only news on the Disney boards. I think the national media has more important stories to cover. :confused3

If it's the same ol same ol there isn't much point in a lot of publicity. When they finally announced the Wonder/Magic for fall 2013 it was without a lot of fan fare. It was almost like they were sneaking it in because they knew the dates shoulda been announced months sooner.

I'm guessing Oct 30 since we'll be on the Fantasy then. i'm not lucky enough for the dates to actually open then, but....

I already said this on another 2014 thread, so:

Tuesday, October 16th, 2012 for the Dream/Fantasy itineraries.

Fun idea! I'm guessing this Thursday, 10/18.

BTW, how does this work if they just release to gold/platinum?

If it's the same ol same ol there isn't much point in a lot of publicity. When they finally announced the Wonder/Magic for fall 2013 it was without a lot of fan fare. It was almost like they were sneaking it in because they knew the dates shoulda been announced months sooner.

:thumbsup2 :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter