The OFFICIAL "Who's Going in December" thread!!!

I will be heading down to florida between 19 dec to 31 dec. shucks, will not be able to celebrate new year in USA.

We are going down Dec 6 - Dec 12. We are staying at the Polynesian and looking forward to it.

Aloha!

Brise Nannie said:
We're booked for Dec 3rd - Dec 10th @ASMo. What's this about cheerleaders? :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Dec 3 - 10 WDW will be once again home to the Pop Warner Championships. It is like the Super Bowl of their football league. They also have their Cheer championships at the same time. They mostly stay at the value resorts so be prepared to see alot of them there, however, they don't really tend to have any impact on crowd levels except for EMH in the evenings at some parks.

We went the same week last year. We loved it so much we are going back again this year (we have nothing to do with the Pop Warner group at all!)

HayGan said:
Dec 3 - 10 WDW will be once again home to the Pop Warner Championships. It is like the Super Bowl of their football league. They also have their Cheer championships at the same time. They mostly stay at the value resorts so be prepared to see alot of them there, however, they don't really tend to have any impact on crowd levels except for EMH in the evenings at some parks.

We went the same week last year. We loved it so much we are going back again this year (we have nothing to do with the Pop Warner group at all!)

Thank you! It's good to hear that you are actually choosing to go back during this time. We aren't too worried about the teens but crowds in the food court would be nice to avoid. I wonder if they get up and out very early like we (try) to.. :crazy:

We'll be there on New Year's Eve - having dinner at EPCOT, but not sure what to do after that - anyone been there and have some ideas - it'll be me, DH and DD5.

HayGan said:

Now I know. Thanks for the information. :thumbsup2

DH and I are going December 9-23, 2007. This will be our first Christmas trip and we will also be celebrating DH's birthday. We can not wait. We do not know where we are staying the first week. I would love to stay at the Poly and the second week we will be staying at our home away from home the AKL.

Pooh fan 73 said:
DH and I are going December 9-23, 2007. This will be our first Christmas trip and we will also be celebrating DH's birthday. We can not wait. We do not know where we are staying the first week. I would love to stay at the Poly and the second week we will be staying at our home away from home the AKL.

I am too jealous... 2 whole weeks!!! WOW. Some day....

We're planning on going Dec. 10th-Dec 19th. But now we might stay at Disney for even longer! :thumbsup2 I'm going to be visiting Disney and Graduate schools in Florida. I can't wait! I haven't booked our trip yet but I'll do that really soon. :wizard:

DW and a 2 and 5 year old Dec 2-9 at ASMo. My in-laws are showing up 12/4 staying at pop and my sister and mom are at the Beach Club 12/2- 12/9. All will be attending MVMCP 12/5. Can't wait!

Just a change!I said we would be there dec 9 - 12..But mommy made a surprise,we will be there dec 16 - 27!!I am SO excited!!!!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter