The OFFICIAL "Who's Going in December" thread!!!

Hi everybody! Me and BF will be at WDW Dec 3-7. We are gogint to do a split stay with the first two nights at the GF RPC at the last two at AKL CL. It will be BFs first time at Disney and we are both SO EXCITED!

Yay! Sign me up :goodvibes because my DBF and I are going from Nov. 27- Dec 12th :woohoo:. We will be staying at the Pop and no, we are not afraid! Of the cheerleaders, I mean :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We will be at CBR Dec. 23-29th.....celebrating DS 18 bday on the 24th, and of course Xmas with Mickey!! WOO HOO!!! :cool1:

Kristina said:
Yay! Sign me up :goodvibes because my DBF and I are going from Nov. 27- Dec 12th :woohoo:. We will be staying at the Pop and no, we are not afraid! Of the cheerleaders, I mean :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Don't worry about those pesky cheerleaders! You will be in the Happiest Place on Earth! How could it possibily be bad :teeth:

Hi :wave: I'm in Dec 13th to Dec 20th :cool1: staying at the contemporary for the first time :Pinkbounc :banana: with my youngest daughter who is six and meeting up with Sister and her family for a magical holiday :yay: :yay:

I am going 12/7 to the CSR for one night bc we are getting in late and then checking into the Poly on 12/8 and leaving 12/16!! My longest stay at disney ever!

OOps, Just looked at the list. I guess I didn't give my info. I'll be staying 23-27th in the mansions at POR!!

We are going 2nd December - 16th December, 7 nights AKL, & 7 nights GF! MVMCP 14th December! :thumbsup2

I just booked yesterday, 11/30-12/5. I'll be staying at the POP and, and going to MVMCP on 12/4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter