The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Jonathan

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue

Body Type: Tall/Athletic

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Sort Of

Favorite activities: I am an outdoors person, love to fish, hike, and just be in nature.I also love to travel, work out, snorkel, and like nearly any kind of sport.

Favorite movie: Gladiator, Se7en, Cool Runnings, Finding Nemo

Favorite color(s): Do not really have one... but I tend to wear blue and teal more.

Favorite Disney character(s): Woody, Pumbaa, Doug from Up

A little bit about yourself: I recently ended a 5 year relationship and am in the twilight of that adjustment. I am your yout A-typical kind of guy who simply loves sports and finding an excuse to get out of the house. I have been very blessed to have an awesome career which I love, that not only affords me the ability to travel, but also allows me to continually grow as a person.

A little bit about your ideal match: I am a very laid back guy and ideally I want to surround myself with people who are from the same cloth. In general, I simply want to eventually find a girl who is well balanced and legitimately enjoys the small things in life. I want someone who can make me laugh, but I also want someone smart enouh and driven enouh to push me to always strive to be a better man and do things to make her feel like a princess.

I am not shy and love making new friends.... if you have any questions whatsoever PM me and I will be happy to answer them.

First Name:Nicole

Sex:Female

Hair/Eye Color:Blond hair/Blue Eye

Body Type:Average

Ethnicity:Caucasian

Do you have any kids:2 year old daughter

Do you have any pets:none of my own

Favorite activities:bowling, mini golf, movies, game night, etc.

Favorite movie:Step Up:Revolution, Footloose, and Finding Nemo

Favorite color(s):Blue

Favorite Disney character(s):Nemo and Cinderella

A little bit about yourself: I'm a single mom and currently looking for work. I enjoy spending time with all my family and friends. I also love Disney and have been many times and can't wait to take my daughter for the first time.I like to be able to let my hair done and have fun but also enjoy getting dressed up and going to dinner and a movie every once and awhile.

A little bit about your ideal match:Someone that likes to have fun and relax. He has to love Disney too. Someone that understands that I'm a single mom.

Anymore questions feel free to PM me

First Name: Mary

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: dark brown hair, green eyes

Body Type: average

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: nope

Do you have any pets: a dog and a rabbit

Favorite activities: reading and writing, travel...generally exploring a lot of different interests

Favorite movie: Gone with the Wind (if I had to choose only one. If I didn't...it'd be a very long list)

Favorite color(s): red

Favorite Disney character(s): Beast (my favorite Disney prince!) and Belle, because I can relate to her so easily

A little bit about yourself: I'm currently finishing up school at Indiana University, wanting to become and editor and hopefully one day, a published writer. Books are absolutely my life. I also love traveling, and I want to see the entire world. I enjoy any kind of art, and I'm terrible at math but I find science fascinating. I generally just love to learn- I do it as much as I can. I can seem quiet at first, but once you get to know me...I do love to talk. :)

A little bit about your ideal match: A Disney fan, of course, preferably my age older than I am. Someone who has a good sense of humor, and enjoys adventures. I tend to get along well with anyone- PM me if you have other questions (or just for the heck of it ;) )

xx

First Name: Erin

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: yes 1

Do you have any pets: yes 3

Favorite activities: Skiing, swimming, biking, eating out, travel

Favorite movie: The Color Purple

Favorite color(s): red, purple, teal, black

Favorite Disney character(s): Captain Jack

A little bit about yourself: I'm a single mom, hard worker, independent, motivated person. I have been taking care of myself and my child alone for the last 8 years. I love my life but just would like to have someone to share it with.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who is a hard worker, who doesn't mind children, but knows that I'm not certain I want to birth any more babies of my own, adoption is an option. Someone who is active, likes to meet other people, likes going out to eat, travel, and average body type.

First Name: Gregory

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Dirty Blonde/Hazel

Body Type: Pleasantly Plump with a taste for life

Ethnicity: EXTREMELY white

Do you have any kids: nope

Do you have any pets: a fish

Favorite activities: netflixing, planning next disney trip, playing xbox

Favorite movie: Dead Snow

Favorite color(s): yellow

Favorite Disney character(s): hmm...Ferb is the first to pop to mind

A little bit about yourself: thoughtful, kind, and always trying to make others laugh!

A little bit about your ideal match: someone just as awesome as me! ;)

Good luck guys these women are not real. They claim to want to find a man and none even try to meetup just make excuses or a few cases just never discuss meeting.

Good luck guys these women are not real. They claim to want to find a man and none even try to meetup just make excuses or a few cases just never discuss meeting.

I can't tell if you have an end game here but what you're saying just isn't true. I've spoken with several nice girls on here and while sparks haven't flown with all of them, I've maintained good friendships with several and I feel confident with the prospects of finding a future with a girl from DisBoards. Maybe not for me, maybe not for you, but it is absolutely possible. It's unfortunate that you've had a bad experience though.

I can't tell if you have an end game here but what you're saying just isn't true. I've spoken with several nice girls on here and while sparks haven't flown with all of them, I've maintained good friendships with several and I feel confident with the prospects of finding a future with a girl from DisBoards. Maybe not for me, maybe not for you, but it is absolutely possible. It's unfortunate that you've had a bad experience though.

Perhaps he needs to step up his game if he wants to meet someone.

I dot understand DisneyPhilliesFan. He acts like this is a dating site and that is all this is for. The Single seeking Singles thread isn't a dating site either it's just a place single can chat. I've meet multiple people from this site, this forum alone. I have no complaints on it. Just always at a loss on why he is so bitter about it. Sorry man. But you really seem bitter you haven't gotten a date from here.

The guy has all these different girls writing on his visitors page too. So perhaps some women are getting turned off that he's flirting/talking to multiple women on The Dis. That's my guess...

I like this guys enthusiasm! Disneyandphilliesfan, How do you say us women aren't real???? I'm very much real, unfortunately none of the Disney loving guys live in the lone star state (OK, maybe a few do, but they are far and few in-between)

I dot understand DisneyPhilliesFan. He acts like this is a dating site and that is all this is for. The Single seeking Singles thread isn't a dating site either it's just a place single can chat. I've meet multiple people from this site, this forum alone. I have no complaints on it. Just always at a loss on why he is so bitter about it. Sorry man. But you really seem bitter you haven't gotten a date from here.

Josh, you are so right. DisneyPhilliesFan comes off kind of creepy and desperate, JMHO. I have been posting in the SSC for two years, I was hoping to meet other people who shared my love for Disney. I actually did meet some great friends and as an extra bonus met a fantastic man. The DISboards are for people that love and want to talk about Disney, it is not Match.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter