The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

Hahaha I know that Alice....

First Name: Jess

Sex:Female

Hair/Eye Color: Hair blonde, eyes green/blue

Body Type:Slim

Ethnicity:Caucasian

Do you have any kids:No

Do you have any pets:Two dogs, a springer spaniel and a chihuahua.

Favorite activities: Hanging with friends/family, my dogs, movies, reading, walking, nights out with the girls, dancing/singing to disney music (when no one is around) traveling, and obviously going to Disney :)

Favorite movie:Too many to choice from!

Favorite color(s):Pink

Favorite Disney character(s):Rapunzel,Flynn Rider, Belle, Ariel, Peter pan, Alice, Aladdin.

A little bit about yourself:Im quite shy when i first meet someone but that soon changes. Love my dogs, going on holiday, a good cup of tea and spending time with my family. People say im always dreaming/away with the fairies :hyper:

A little bit about your ideal match:Someone with a good heart.Obviously someone who loves Disney as much as me. Someone who loves to travel. Must have a good sense of humor. Honesty is also very important been lied to way too many times by guys. Good hair :) Pref in the age range of 24-27

Photo of me https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/398795_10150992537357223_517803184_n.jpg

Hey, I'm from New Jersey....
First Name: Stacey

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair, Green eyes

Body Type: Thin

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Yes, 1 cat named Scarlet

Favorite activities: Traveling, watching TV, participating in the Deaf community, ice skating, going to the movies, snowboarding, reading

Favorite movie: Titanic

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald Duck, Belle

A little bit about yourself: I'm an ASL student in school (again) to become an interpreter. I already have my degree in history as well. I love to travel. I want to see the world several times over.

A little bit about your ideal match: Umm, someone who isn't too serious about themselves. I'd like to find a guy who has the same feelings about certain (more serious) topics but I love learning about new things as well. Ideally, I'd love for my ideal match to be super interested in traveling. I've been to many different countries and I don't plan on ever stopping. Of course, loving Disney World is a huge plus since I will usually start saying, "I miss Disney" shortly after leaving.

Feel free to message me with a hello! I'll actually be in DW this weekend!
Nice meeting you all :boat:
8yhr9z.jpg

First Name: Catherine

Hair/Eye Color: dark brown hair bright blue eyes

Body Type: tall and average

Ethnicity: polish/irish

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: 1 dog

Favorite activities: hiking, kayaking, traveling, cruising, art

Favorite movie: alice in wonderland

Favorite color(s): blue, teal

Favorite Disney character(s): Alice, cheshire cat, chip(from beauty and the beast)

A little bit about yourself: I relocated to CT a few years back, bounced around a lot. originally from south jersey. Jersey girl at heart. Love being at the beach. I am an artist and create mixed media works and been dabbling in handmade books. I am currently getting my teaching certificate in art for k-12. I have been going to disney since I was 2. been to wdw over 10 times, 2 cruises, 1 time to disney paris, and once to disneyland.

A little bit about your ideal match: someone that likes to travel, and likes disney. Understanding and likes to try new foods, and new things.

send me a message. say hi.

Eh what the hey....I'll post :)

First Name: Peggie

Hair/Eye Color: brown hair green/hazel eyes

Body Type: eh, average I guess?

Ethnicity: White but German/Irish background

Occupation: FT Admin Coord at a hospital, mom at home, and PT student...this chick is busy!

Do you have any kids: yes - 2 beautiful awesome girls!

Do you have any pets: 1 cat

Favorite activities: Drinking....no seriously, I spend a lot of time with my girls actually. Reading (Even though the most reading I do lately is from a textbook - boo), music/concerts, going to the beach, movies, I"m a TV addict too...

Favorite movie: Disney? Aladdin & Beauty and the Beast

Favorite color(s): purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Goofy, Belle, Stitch, Rapunzel... OH all of them!

A little bit about yourself: Not to repeat all I"ve said but single (obviously) mother of 2 girls. They are 11 and 16, so pretty independent but we spend a lot of time doing things together. I saw this thread and I believe I posted way back but it's always good to do a refresher :) I don't have a whole lot of down time with all that is my crazy life but I wouldn't change it for the world (other than being independently wealthy and living way closer to Disney).

First Name: Michelle

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Dark blonde, blue

Body Type: A few extra pounds that I am working on losing.

Ethnicity: Caucasian / white

Do you have any kids: yes DS 17 (He also Loves WDW)

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities:
Reading, dancing, travelling to WDW, collect movies.
Also have certain TV shows that I love to watch.

Favorite movie: Wow too many to choose 1.

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Dopey, Simba, Belle

A little bit about yourself:

I'm a fun, loving, compassionate lady who is independant, and a hard worker. A romantic at heart, I love Walt Disney World.

A little bit about your ideal match:

My Prince Charming is someone that shares my love of Walt Disney World.
He is kind, compassionate, romantic, independant, and a hard worker.
He's also fun, with a good sense of humor, honest and between 39-46 yrs. He also likes to dance & doesn't mind if I like watching shows like Twilight, Vampire Diaries, Being Human, Lost Girl. :)

I'll be in WDW March 6th -12th for my birthday trip. :)

Name: Alyssa
Hair/Eye color: Red/ blue
Body Type: Tall and average
Ethnicity: almost albino
Kids: One DD 7
Pets: 2 dogs, 2 fish and soon 2 chickens
Favorite Activities: Reading, going to disney with DD, laughing and dancing.
Favorite Movie: Pirates of the Carribean series, Goonies, Romeo and Juliet (Leo Dicaprio one) and old school horror (House of Wax)
Favorite color: Martha Stewart green
Favorite Disney Character: TIGGER!!!!!
A little about me: Just getting out of a 4yr marriage but 13yr relationship. Life is pretty much work, getting daughter to and from school and dance, and helping her with homework. We live close to Disney so we try to go about once a month and then stay a week for her Bday in Dec. I love to dance and sing, act silly with my daughter. Why cry or be sad when you can laugh. Beware I have a loud and infectious "cackle" took me awhile to learn people are not laughing at my jokes but at my laugh (and yes I laugh at my own jokes).
A little about my ideal mate: Just looking for someone to treat me well and be a partner. Basically want my daughter to see how a healthy respectful relationship should look like. I want someone who will laugh and dance with me and of course enjoy Disney.

Name: Sara

Hair/eye color: blond hair/blue eyes
Body type: average
Ethnicity: white
Kids: none unless you count my 18 students
Pets: none
Favorite activities: running, reading, cooking
Favorite movie: way too hard to choose one favorite.
Favorite color: pink
Favorite Disney character: Cinderella, Belle, Tinker Bell
A little about me: I am a teacher, and I absolutely love it. I am a true kid at heart and a definite Disney princess. I am easily excited, and love to laugh.

I'll ry but I may be too old....

First Name: Rhonda

Hair/Eye Color:brown, blue

Body Type: a few extra pounds

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: yes 34 and 18

Do you have any pets: no

Favorite activities: church activities, travel

Favorite movie: Raiders of the Lost Ark series,en in Black series, Pirates of the Caribbean series

Favorite color(s): blue, black

Favorite Disney character(s):
Pooh
A little bit about yourself: I've been divorced for close to 8 years and am easy going with little to no drama

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm easy to please my requirements are that you love disney, have a job, a great sense of humor and is a Christian.

Always in for trying... seeing as the guys at my college appear to think Disney is beneath them :confused3

First Name: Megan (or Meg)

Hair/Eye Color: Blondish/Brown hair, Green eyes

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: White

Occupation: Student, currently Junior in college, looking to go into PR/Marketing and write novels on the side.

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Nope

Favorite activities: Writing, Reading, History, Travel, Church related functions, anything Disney/Harry Potter related.

Favorite movie: Um... The Parent Trap (Lindsay Lohan one) or Love Actually or Notting Hill.

Favorite color(s): Yellow. I'm a Hufflepuff.

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle and Minnie Mouse. But Belle wins by a landslide.

A little bit about yourself: I'm an international student from South Africa who has found herself in Central Ohio for some reason (still trying to work that location and temperature shift out). I'm double majoring in History and Creative Writing and while I'd love to write for a living straight off the bat I'm thinking I'm probably going into Marketing or PR and writing on the side for a while because I'm not willing to give up my Disney habit ;) My current dream job - mainly because I'm a tour guide at my school - is to work as a tour guide at WDW for a few years and see where that takes me as it really is my happy place. I'm a bit clumsy, but I'm also adventurous, I'm willing to try almost anything once so even though I'm not particularly sporty I do give most things a shot. I haven't been willing to 'settle' before, which now seems to be turning into a problem because I'm appearing incredibly picky when I'm really not... I'm just not willing to negotiate on the Disney and HP habits!

A little bit about your ideal match:
My ideal match would love Disney, have a job, be willing to be supportive of my dreams and ambitions, treat me like an equal, be romantic, either love Harry Potter or at the very least not tease me for how much I love it, be a Christian, and a gentleman, and enjoyed doing things with me, no matter what they are. And of course, as corny as this sounds, be my best friend. Age wise he should probably be between 22 and 35, I'm not sure I'm comfortable with much older :/ Also, I'm not a smoker and would not deal well with that.

Clearly I'm talkative... if this didn't tell you that already. :flower3:

Picture of me:
27dc7cd3-e5d0-4fee-a0ce-9c8bbb4dad00_zps2d48a750.jpg

First Name: Jackie

Hair/Eye Color: Brown / Brown

Body Type: 5'1" Losing a few pounds, but I look fit.

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: Son almost 12, big time mousejunkie like me!

Do you have any pets: Birds, but want a dog.

Favorite activities: hiking, zumba

Favorite movie: Last of the Mohicans

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Buzz Lightyear, The Beast

A little bit about yourself: I am pretty active and really love the outdoors, but also love to be cozy by the fire. I would go to DWD 4 times a year if I could. I work out cardio and weights about 5 days a week. Prefer reading and music to TV.

A little bit about your ideal match: Looking for a sweetheart who is warm, romantic, honest and caring, but a real man (ha ha). He has to love kids. A man who is reasonably fit, age 45-55. He should be crazy about WDW of course.

Hey all, I have been visiting the boards for awhile now and finally decided to bite the bullet and join. I am normally a very reserved person so this online forum thing is all new to me.

First Name: Kaitlin

Sex:female

Hair/Eye Color:brown/hazel

Body Type:petite

Ethnicity:caucasian

Do you have any kids:no

Do you have any pets:three family pets 2 cats and 1 overly spoiled dog

Favorite activities:i love sports both playing and watching.. I have trained in martial arts and follow football and the USWNT. I volunteer with my local ambulance corp and have a smmall group of friends that I hang out with.

Favorite movie:oh so many, but I must say I enjoy the national treasure movies and DaVinci Code

Favorite color(s):green and purple

Favorite Disney character(s):cinderella, pluto, tigger, donald, grumpy, eeyore

A little bit about yourself: I am altogether not a very outgoing person. I love Disney and have been going all my life. I graduate this May and will be entering the real world!!:scared::scared: I love sports and being active in general.

A little bit about your ideal match:I would say someone who is active and holds similar interests to myself.

First Name: Erin

Age: 29, I turn 30 may22013 and Im going to Disney for my 30th birthday to hope to have a wish come true.

Sex:F

Hair/Eye Color:Golden blonde

Body Type:Topheavy/Curvy Im 5ft1

Ethnicity:white-50%Irish,25%english,10%ausstrian-hungarian,lituanian-dutch,-french Canadian, and Cherokee Indian.

Occupation: Un eployed lking for work side job as a extra in movies.

Do you have any kids:nope, someday maybe

Do you have any pets:yes a 10 yr old black American -shorthair cat

Favorite activities: internet research.watch tv and movies and anything Disney,dolphins,pandabears and horror related.

Favorite movie:disney: 101 dalmations,oliver and company and tangled

Favorite color(s):red & black

Favorite Disney character(s):Rapunzel, tinkerbell and Alladdin and anyof the 101 dalamtions and pluto:thumbsup2

A little bit about yourself: Ive been single so long I forget what its like to kiss someone or fel butterflies in my stomach. Ive gone to college and have a law enforcement certificate.I worked in 3 movies 1 indy that's not anything right nw, 2nd called"sexting in suburbia" and I worked in the movie R.I.P.D out this july arEEUNG RYAN REYNOLDS AND JEFF BRIDGES.WHY BECAUSE i GOT To HANG OUT AT RED SOX STADIUM. Ive never gone to a sporting vent exept a bruins game in the 80s as a child.:sad1:

A little bit about your ideal match:likes Disney, horrormovies,the ocean,animals,not allergic to cats and has a charming personality and a great smile.::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter