The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Stacy

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Brown

Body Type: Skinnier than I was! I have Curves!

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Yep! As a household we have 4 Ponies (one is mine! The man in my life!) 3 dogs, 2 cats, 7 parrots, 3 ducks & 4 chickens!

Favorite activities: Classic Mini Shows (including driving to DLP) Cake decorating, Horses & Indoor Skydiving!

Favorite movie: Too many to choose from! Can't beat a classic Disney Princess Fairytale though!

Favorite color(s): PURPLE!

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore, I have a collection of over 300 items!

A little bit about yourself: I am easy going and fun loving. My ideal partner will want to look after me and make me feel important. I want to feel loved and have someone to love in return. I love surprises and the feeling that I am in someones elses thoughts. I don't want to be taken for granted and would never take anyone for granted.
I am looking for a steady relationship with someone who can appreciate me for who I am. I am a big kid at heart so someone with a fun outlook to share my time with would be great!
I am not into night clubs, more a quiet country pub where you can actually hear each other! Spending time with someone who is only interested in downing as much drink as possible in as short a time as possible is not my idea of fun.
I suppose I would just like someone who wants me to be included in his life and for him to be included in mine.

A little bit about your ideal match: I don't have a set 'type' but they must like to have fun!

537512_10152327368710581_2114543748_n.jpg

First Name: Ashley

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair blue eyes

Body Type: curvy

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: Golden Retriever names Snickerdoodle

Favorite activities: Disney, Fishing, target shooting, movie watching

Favorite movie: Elizabeth

Favorite color(s): Pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel

A little bit about yourself: I am a generally a happy person, I am the happiest though when planning Disney trips. LOL !

A little bit about your ideal match: I would love to meet some one who chares my love of Disne World, so many people think I am so weird because I dream of going to disney, although there is nothing like the rsh I get walking down Main street USA and see Cinderella Castle ! I would like some one who is a little outdoorsy, because I do enjoy fishing and target shooting. I amlooking for some one who is willing to work at a relationship, and not just give up a confident person.

First Name: Lindsey

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Red/Hazel

Body Type: Average/Curvy

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: 1 cat, 1 dog

Favorite activities: Zumba, swimming, hanging out with friends, reading

Favorite movie: Disney- 101 Dalmations, pride and prejudice

Favorite color(s): Yellow

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel, Chip and Dale

A little bit about yourself: I'm pretty easy going, and laid back. I like to try new things. I'm a huge animal and disney lover. I'm very artistic and love to draw.

A little bit about your ideal match: I look for someone who is outgoing and fun. They have to be taller than me (I'm 5'8"). I also look for someone who loves animals and disney :)

First Name: Sam

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: brown hair, blue eyes.

Body Type: Eh Im proportionate. Haha. See pics below

Ethnicity: white

Occupation: I work at a consignment shop and in the library at the college I attend.

Do you have any kids: nope

Do you have any pets: Three pups. One ankle biter, a 40 pound Chihuahua and a hundred pound lap dog.

Favorite activities: tubing when Michigan weather permits it. Ive graduated from shooting airsoft guns to a .22 smith and Wesson. I enjoy doing the normal things like dinner, movies and bowling with friends. Im pretty much up for anything as long as I have fun people to do it with.

Favorite movie: Hmmm I can watch Waynes World, Pretty Woman, Superbad and Pride and Prejudice over and over again.

Favorite color(s): orange!

Favorite Disney character(s): Cinderella is my favorite princess! Im a sucker for Disney animals though. Bullseye <3

A little bit about yourself: I like Disney princess but Im not a princess at all. I rock jeans and usually a funny t-shirt. I enjoy learning about super heros or trying something new. I have two jobs and school so I rarely have free time. Im not a huge fan of bars or night clubs but I like being social.

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who can be teased and tease others in a fun way. A Marvel fan! Someone who will teach me new things! Someone who is willing to do silly things with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter