The OFFICIAL October '08 thread-with OFFICIAL list & MNSSHP dates!

I will be at Pop 10/7 - 10/13. If a magical code comes my way I plan to add 4 more nights through the 17th.

I'm on the list for Oct 9 to 14. We will be doing MNSSHP on Oct 9th. Going to be a really long day as we have a 7 AM flight and then the party but we are excited.

Ok being on the list is something special this will be my wife´s first visit to WDW cant wait to see her face :) for me its a comeback after 17 years so is almost like my first time too, hope too see u soon thanks for adding us in the list :woohoo:

I'm on the list for Oct 9 to 14. We will be doing MNSSHP on Oct 9th. Going to be a really long day as we have a 7 AM flight and then the party but we are excited.

We will be there Oct 8-15 and are pretty sure we are doing the party on the 9th too. We will also be tired because we are planning to be at MK at rope drop that am and staying until midnight! :cool1:

POR October 3-5 , I was going to MNSSHP for the first time with DS on October 3 , but they cancel it:sad1:

We are going 10/14-10/24 first 3 nights @ POR then a week @ FW. It's out first time in the cabins and we are so excited!

Don't know date of MNSSHP yet but we will be there for sure as:
Pinnochio Characters

We will be at OKW Oct. 26-31. 11 total are going. We aren't going to MNSSH but we are going to take the older kids to Halloween Horror nights at Univesal on the 30th. The older kids wanted to be really scared. I just don't know if I can handle it.

I will be in the Orlando area from September 28th to October 15th. Super-girly trip, me (22) with my 16 year old sister, traveling from Norway. princess: Can't wait!

We'll be staying at an offsite hotel, spending 7 or 8 days in the disney parks. Will for sure be going to Magic Kingdom October 1st, and Animal Kingdom October 2nd.
MNSSHP October 7th! :yay:

I'm just a newb, but I will be there with my husband from oct 2 - 7th at the GF. :yay:

Hello fellow Octoberites.
I'm fairly new on this board, and was very excited to find this thread.
Our trip was planned for the 17th to the 26th. We were staying at POR and it was to be our 10 year Anniversary celebration.
You may notice I'm using past tense. Well, we've had to cancel our trip :(
My DH has had a stroke. We were blessed because it was very mild. But has still affected us, as we will no longer be able to take the trip.
Now that hubby is on the mend and we know he will make a full recovery, I've begun "morning" over the loss of our prefectly planned trip.
So now to my point for this post.
We had already purchased tickets to Cirque de Solei for Friday night Oct. 17th and the MNSSHP for Tuesday the 21st. Needless to say, neither of these are refundable.
So......since all of you on this thread are going in October I was hoping someone here maybe interested in getting tickets for these and hadn't purchased them yet.
If anyone here is interested in buying these tickets, please PM me and I'll
give more detailed info. I can say I am not trying to get full price or make a profit in anyway. I wish I could afford to "pay it forward" and give them away, but we are just not in the financial position to be able to do that.
So, I'm hoping to sell them.
And knowing this is a scary thing online and not knowing me, I'll be happy to try and make sure you're totally comfortable with me being an honest person by some how giving some kind of reference. I will also send proof the tickets are legitimate and you may verify this.
Thanks so much for reading my wordy post.
Hoping for some special disney magic to help us.
Shelly :)

Oh sorry, one more thing. I have 2 adult tickets and 1 childs ticket for both events. Thanks again for reading.

Oh sorry, one more thing. I have 2 adult tickets and 1 childs ticket for both events. Thanks again for reading.

Have you tried listing the tix on Ebay? I bet you'd get almost your full price for them. Sorry about your DH, but glad to hear he is on the mend. :goodvibes

Woo Hoo!!! We are really going this year!!!! I am so excited.....I didn't know if we would be able to go but we are going Oct. 18-25 2008!!! 79 days to go...my DS is doing a jig as I type!!!pirate: I am so happy. We will buy tickets tonight for the MNSSHP 10/21... We had to sell our DVC in order to pay for the trip and some other things which seems ironic but that is what we had to do. I hope to buy it again in the future...We loved it. I also loved that it turned into an asset that would could sell in harder times...So, add us to the list!!! This will be our first stay at POP....:cool1: :banana: :yay: :woohoo: pirate: princess:

I have thought about putting them on ebay, but thought this would be the best place to try first :) seeing as everyone on this thread is going in October, was hoping to be able to find someone faster without having to set up an ebay account and all that goes with that, so we'll see what happens.
Hopefully, they'll help someone save a little extra money for their trip too.
Thanks for the good vibes :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter