The OFFICIAL October '08 thread-with OFFICIAL list & MNSSHP dates!

We will be at the World 10/26 - 11/04. We will be staying at the Grand Floridian and going to MNSSHP. We are celebrating our 20th anniversary and DD 5th b-day on the 30th.

List updated!!!!!
I'm leaving in 20 days, can't believe it! We had to change our flight so we will be down a day ealier which is ok
:woohoo:

Last minute decision to go to MNSSHP on the 9th and we are so excited! First time taking our daughter Grace who's 3 months old. It's never too early for Disney right? :goodvibes

I can't believe we're less than 2 weeks away!!!

Okay, this is REALLY corny....

I was at the grocery store the other night, and I had to buy milk. And of course, I had to buy the milk that expires the day we leave for WDW. DH thought my excitement was a little out of hand when I had to point hat out to him. I just don't see why he can't share my excitement!!

:cool1: we leave Australia on Tuesday for our LONG trip to wdw!!! YAY can't wait. We will be there from 22nd Oct to 28th Oct so if you see two people who look alike (we're twins) that's us! :banana:

:tinker: This was the final update!
I'm leaving tomorrow. We will start at Seaworld and then on the 28th we will hit WDW....
See you all there!

:ccat:

We fly from London Gatwick on 29th October and will be staying at Pop Century resort. Can't wait. We have started our Disney countdown. We have a family activity every day from now until travel date. Tonight we played Disney Scene It and DH won!!:tigger:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter