++ The OFFICIAL November 2012 Trip Planners ++

AKL 10/31-11/6. Celebrating our 24th anniversary on the 5th!

1978, 1988 (honeymoon), 1995 (Dixie Landings), 2001, 2006, 2009 (CBR), March 2011 (POP), Dec 2011 (VWL), Jan 2012 (Holiday Inn LBV), Mar 2012 (Wyndham Bonnet Creek), May 2012 (OKW), Oct 2012 (AKV), Mar 2013 (OKW-GV)

AKL 10/31-11/6. Celebrating our 24th anniversary on the 5th!

1978, 1988 (honeymoon), 1995 (Dixie Landings), 2001, 2006, 2009 (CBR), March 2011 (POP), Dec 2011 (VWL), Jan 2012 (Holiday Inn LBV), Mar 2012 (Wyndham Bonnet Creek), May 2012 (OKW), Oct 2012 (AKV), Mar 2013 (OKW-GV)
AOA - LM 10/31-11/6 (16th anniversary)

Hello!!

We will be arrive on 11/16 and staying through 11/24 at Bay Lake Tower. Second time we will be visiting during Thanksgiving...excited to see everything decorated and lit up for the Holidays!!

pixiedust:

Hey everyone, we are booked up for 11/12-11/18 staying at SSR. :cheer2:
I did ADR.s just two Mainly Boma is the one I have to do. I loooooovvvveee their spicy peanut soup and zebra domes.. We are all so excited.

Anyone on instagram or Twitter? I am always interest in following disney friends!

I will probabaly be tweeting/instagramming live Nov 1st-6th.

Feel free to share your user names:)

Good Idea! Twitter is @LisaFinne and Instagram is LisaFinne I will follow back - this will be fun!:yay:
Anyone on instagram or Twitter? I am always interest in following disney friends!

I will probabaly be tweeting/instagramming live Nov 1st-6th.

Feel free to share your user names:)

Is anyone planning to od MVMCP on 11/15 we are.. So excited. We did MNSSHP last year for the first time and had such a blast, we cant wait to see what this one is like.
And I just read the last post on the twitter accts. here is mine @nadiakimauthor

Also curious about how everyone is getting down there? We are driving. Its about 15-16 hour drive but we enjoy the journey and it saves us money with a family of five.

Whats everyone doing for count down? I just created a calendar and will go get some disney stickers and let the kids put on one each day.

Okay so I am joining the group. We are taking our niece for her first trip ever and it is a complete surprise for her. We are also going with another family for their first family trip. Our dates are Nov. 10th-17th. We are staying at Pop on the 10th and POR the 11th-17th.

Okay so I am joining the group. We are taking our niece for her first trip ever and it is a complete surprise for her. We are also going with another family for their first family trip. Our dates are Nov. 10th-17th. We are staying at Pop on the 10th and POR the 11th-17th.

Hey we will be down there around the same time. I stayed at POR in 07 loved it. Such a relaxing environment and good food.

Adding my twitter & instagram to the list...

twitter: randomtink
instragram: princessmia

Less than 75 days for us!:cool1:

I still haven't decided exactly what I am doing this time for the countdown calendar...I've seen lots of different ideas on pinterest...:surfweb:

I will probably start by 50 days though...

We will arrive Nov 9!!!! Staying at CBR!

It's a birthday surprise for my twins, so no countdown (except the one on my phone!)

nadiakim said:
Also curious about how everyone is getting down there? We are driving. Its about 15-16 hour drive but we enjoy the journey and it saves us money with a family of five.

Whats everyone doing for count down? I just created a calendar and will go get some disney stickers and let the kids put on one each day.

We are also driving, but only 8 hours. We went to Michigan this summer. It took 18, but we're road warriors ;)

We will be at AoA November 9-15. Celebrating my 30th birthday (eek) 10/29, our anniversary 11/5, DS's 5th birthday 11/14 (during our trip!!!), and DD's 7th birthday 11/18. Very excited to do MVMCP for the first time on 11/12. Can't wait!!

MamaEnVee said:
We will be at AoA November 9-15. Celebrating my 30th birthday (eek) 10/29, our anniversary 11/5, DS's 5th birthday 11/14 (during our trip!!!), and DD's 7th birthday 11/18. Very excited to do MVMCP for the first time on 11/12. Can't wait!!

Oops, trip dates are 7-15.

my twitter is @Andislamberg, but it's protected so you'll have to send a request to follow me! I'll be there with my DF from the 8th-12th:)

We'll be there from Nov. 10th thru the 19th at BLT (hoping to get that North Tower side for MK/Lake View)

Got the reservations made for dinner at the Hoop De and breakfast at Ohana; still debating on whether or not we'll be attending MVMCP on the 15th (probably will)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter