++ The OFFICIAL November 2012 Trip Planners ++

archdandy

DIS Veteran
Okay so I searched and havent seen a November 2012 thread yet for us to post in and share our planning! Some people might think that its a little early but I feel like its never too early to start planning your next Disney vacation! :goodvibes I'm so excited because we are going to be doing MNSSP and the Universal Halloween Party plus its my hubbies birthday on the 3rd! Who else is going in November 2012? I havent booked yet but the week we are shooting for is October 28 - November 6 at the Coranado Springs Resort. Lets get this party started! :yay:

ARRIVING IN OCTOBER

Meriweather 10/28-11/7 @ OKW

Archdandy 10/28-11/6 @ CSR

peachiepie 10/30-11/13

ARRIVING NOVEMBER 2

amandaka7811/2 -11/7 @ CSR

ARRIVING NOVEMBER 3

disdancemom 11/3-11/11 @ POR

ARRIVING ON NOVEMBER 6

HMom 11/6-11/16 @ AKV

ARRIVING NOVEMBER 9

Eponine1 11/9-11/17 @ Polynesian

ARRIVING NOVEMBER 10

mommyof3princess27 11/10-11/7 @ POR

ARRIVING NOVEMBER 11

newyork1 11/11-11/16 @ POFQ

woodsuk 11/11-11/18 @ WL

ARRIVING NOVEMBER 12

lethewookiein 11/12-11/17 @ FWC

AnnieDan_Artlover 11/12-12/12 @ BLT

ARRIVING NOVEMBER 24

Happy Mom2 11/24- 12/1

SmileyBug 11/24 - 12/1

ARRIVING NOVEMBER 25

Cant Wait For Disney 11/25 - 12/6

ARRIVING NOVEMBER 26

dazednconfused 11/26 - 12/7

ARRIVING NOVEMBER 27

disneyclown11/27 - 12/3 @ POR

We are!
It's way too long til we are heading down on Nov.25-Dec. 6 to soak in the holiday magic and celebrate my 30th birthday! :cool1:
It is so long to wait, it's like torture!!

We are!
It's way too long til we are heading down on Nov.25-Dec. 6 to soak in the holiday magic and celebrate my 30th birthday! :cool1:
It is so long to wait, it's like torture!!

It IS a very long wait and I imagine it is what somebody would pick for torture for us DISers! :rotfl: Have you guys booked yet? Do you know where your staying?

We'll be there Nov 6-16ish at AKV-Jambo House!

Celebrating our son's 9th birthday & our 12th wedding anniversary! :woohoo:

We'll be there Nov 6-16ish at AKV-Jambo House!

Celebrating our son's 9th birthday & our 12th wedding anniversary! :woohoo:

Congrats on your anniversary! :lovestruc I'll add you to the front page. Also if anybody does PTRs let me know and I will add them to the front page as well. We're getting closer and closer! :goodvibes

We'll be going....don't have dates yet though.

We will be staying at OKW.

I've been waiting for someone to start a November thread. I'm already on the December thread. Our trip is from 11/27-12-03, staying at POR. Haven't booked yet. Waiting to see if my niece and my Mom are going to be able to go with. I had to cancel our trip for this November so I am bound and determined to go next November. Waiting is torture!

We'll be seeing you at Coronado Springs from Nov. 2nd to the 7th and then we get to relax on the Disney Dream from the 8th to the 11th. :cool1: It's never too early to start planning. We started planning this trip on the drive home from our last trip this past October. I'm already hoping for free dining. :dance3:

I've been waiting for someone to start a November thread. I'm already on the December thread. Our trip is from 11/27-12-03, staying at POR. Haven't booked yet. Waiting to see if my niece and my Mom are going to be able to go with. I had to cancel our trip for this November so I am bound and determined to go next November. Waiting is torture!

I've heard POR is a really great resort! That stinks that you had to cancel this year but it may just be best anyways because next year they will have Fantasyland open a little bit and the new Be Our Guest restaurant should be open by then as well. :banana:

We're booked too! Nov 26 - Dec 7. Yay!:cool1::yay:

Congrats! I cant wait until we book! I will be giddy all day :rotfl:

We'll be seeing you at Coronado Springs from Nov. 2nd to the 7th and then we get to relax on the Disney Dream from the 8th to the 11th. :cool1: It's never too early to start planning. We started planning this trip on the drive home from our last trip this past October. I'm already hoping for free dining. :dance3:

Another CSR DISer, yay! :goodvibes Have you been to this resort before? I went in June for my honeymoon and it was absolutely beautiful and we cant wait to go back. The first day or two we were there we knew this was the resort we would come back to :love: We're hoping for free dining as well. I really dont like most of the CS food at Disney (except at Epcot) so hopefully there will be free dining so that we can upgrade to the DDXP for cheaper. I like the option of being able to choose CS or TS.

Speaking of dining has anybody started thinking of restaurants they want to make ADRS for? :banana:

Another CSR DISer, yay! :goodvibes Have you been to this resort before? I went in June for my honeymoon and it was absolutely beautiful and we cant wait to go back. The first day or two we were there we knew this was the resort we would come back to :love: We're hoping for free dining as well. I really dont like most of the CS food at Disney (except at Epcot) so hopefully there will be free dining so that we can upgrade to the DDXP for cheaper. I like the option of being able to choose CS or TS.

Speaking of dining has anybody started thinking of restaurants they want to make ADRS for? :banana:

We love CSR! :lovestruc We've stayed there our last 2 trips and loved it. I'm a big fan of staying at the Cabanas and we're hoping to get to stay there again. The only thing that would pull me away is being able to join DVC and stay at the AKL or BCV.

Oh the food.:worship: I'm not I giant fan of the CS food either but it's a good quick meal for the kids and they prefer it. 2 of my kids are considered adults and are picky eaters so we go over the TS menus with them to find ones that have food they will like. Right now we are looking at O'hanas (a must for us), 50's Prime Time (love the CMs and letting them tell my kids to clean thier plates), and Le Cellier pixiedust: (we weren't able to get in the past 2 visits and I'm really hoping to get in this time). We are also really hoping that the Beauty and the Beast resturant will be open and we'll be able to eat there.

I think I'm going to be a starting PTR soon. I know it's still over a year away but I've never done one before and I'm super excited. Also if I can talk about the trip with everyone on here I might not drive everyone else around me crazy. ;)

We are going November 10-17th staying at POR in the Royal themed rooms. Thre will be 17 of us. As smileybug said, there is another November 2012 thread over at in the discount codes and rates board. How far in the planning process have you guys gotten? I have a basic plan written out so far!

We love CSR! :lovestruc We've stayed there our last 2 trips and loved it. I'm a big fan of staying at the Cabanas and we're hoping to get to stay there again. The only thing that would pull me away is being able to join DVC and stay at the AKL or BCV.

Oh the food.:worship: I'm not I giant fan of the CS food either but it's a good quick meal for the kids and they prefer it. 2 of my kids are considered adults and are picky eaters so we go over the TS menus with them to find ones that have food they will like. Right now we are looking at O'hanas (a must for us), 50's Prime Time (love the CMs and letting them tell my kids to clean thier plates), and Le Cellier pixiedust: (we weren't able to get in the past 2 visits and I'm really hoping to get in this time). We are also really hoping that the Beauty and the Beast resturant will be open and we'll be able to eat there.

I think I'm going to be a starting PTR soon. I know it's still over a year away but I've never done one before and I'm super excited. Also if I can talk about the trip with everyone on here I might not drive everyone else around me crazy. ;)

When are you going? I can't see your ticker. :upsidedow Boy wouldn't it be great if the Beauty and the Beast was open! I'm also hoping to score an ADR for LeCellier. We couldn't get in last year. And so far I haven't been able to grab one for this year.:sad2: So maybe 2012. Well, here's to happy planning.pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter