++ The OFFICIAL November 2012 Trip Planners ++

I'm in!! Finally got DH to say, "Make the reservations!!" :banana:

We'll be Nov 24th through Dec 1st! :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

We've already decided it's going to be a surprise. It's going to a long 14 months, but I'm a planner, and I love every minute of it.

I already have a list of stuff I want to make... tie-dye shirts, meal invitations, iron on shirts, pressed penny containers, etc.

Am I the only one who has almost as much fun planning as I do being there? :confused3

It IS a very long wait and I imagine it is what somebody would pick for torture for us DISers! :rotfl: Have you guys booked yet? Do you know where your staying?

no, havent booked yet-we are DVC so we have to wait a little bit ..but i have an alarm set in my google calendar to remind me the day before booking..as if i could forget :rotfl:

When are you going? I can't see your ticker. :upsidedow Boy wouldn't it be great if the Beauty and the Beast was open! I'm also hoping to score an ADR for LeCellier. We couldn't get in last year. And so far I haven't been able to grab one for this year.:sad2: So maybe 2012. Well, here's to happy planning.pixiedust:

We're goign to be at CSR fron the 2nd - 7th and then doing our 1st cruise on the Dream. We are really hoping to score an ADR for LeCellier too. Of course now I can't decide if we want to upgrade to the DxDP if there is free dining.:confused: If we do then it really opens up our dining schedule and I wouldn't just be trying to score a lunch ADR there.
I love the planning. I think I might drive my family mad talking about it though. :rolleyes1

We're goign to be at CSR fron the 2nd - 7th and then doing our 1st cruise on the Dream. We are really hoping to score an ADR for LeCellier too. Of course now I can't decide if we want to upgrade to the DxDP if there is free dining.:confused: If we do then it really opens up our dining schedule and I wouldn't just be trying to score a lunch ADR there.
I love the planning. I think I might drive my family mad talking about it though. :rolleyes1

Your vacation sounds awesome!! :goodvibes No wonder you might drive your family crazy. I would too!! :rotfl::thumbsup2

LOL I KNOW I drive my family nuts! :lmao: YOu trip sounds really fun! I was thinking about upgrading to the DxDP if there is FD offered

We've already decided it's going to be a surprise. It's going to a long 14 months, but I'm a planner, and I love every minute of it.

I already have a list of stuff I want to make... tie-dye shirts, meal invitations, iron on shirts, pressed penny containers, etc.

Am I the only one who has almost as much fun planning as I do being there? :confused3

Our trips overlap! I love your list of DIY stuff-if only i could get DH to agree to matching shirts..sigh..it doesnt seem likely..but maybe since it's my birthday...:rolleyes1

We are already booked for the Polynesian for 2012 (haven't even taken my 2011 trip yet!!)

We are going November 9 -- 17, 2012, 2 adults, gardenview room Can't wait!

:banana::cool1::banana:

We've booked! We're there between 30th October - 13th November. So we'll be there for the halloween and Christmas parties, yay!
We got dining plan free when we booked so I've already started planning our reservations (husband thinks I'm mad planning this far in advance...I think he's also worried I'm going to burst with excitement before then)!

Thanks for the heads up!

We love CSR! :lovestruc We've stayed there our last 2 trips and loved it. I'm a big fan of staying at the Cabanas and we're hoping to get to stay there again. The only thing that would pull me away is being able to join DVC and stay at the AKL or BCV.

Oh the food.:worship: I'm not I giant fan of the CS food either but it's a good quick meal for the kids and they prefer it. 2 of my kids are considered adults and are picky eaters so we go over the TS menus with them to find ones that have food they will like. Right now we are looking at O'hanas (a must for us), 50's Prime Time (love the CMs and letting them tell my kids to clean thier plates), and Le Cellier pixiedust: (we weren't able to get in the past 2 visits and I'm really hoping to get in this time). We are also really hoping that the Beauty and the Beast resturant will be open and we'll be able to eat there.

I think I'm going to be a starting PTR soon. I know it's still over a year away but I've never done one before and I'm super excited. Also if I can talk about the trip with everyone on here I might not drive everyone else around me crazy. ;)

We ate at 50's Prime Time in June and we didnt really like it. The food wasnt that great for us and it was really packed. Plus my DH doesnt like restaurants where they do things like yell at you when you eat and I forgot :rolleyes1 to mention it to him. We're going to try Le Celliers this trip too because we want some where to get a good steak and we will have extra dining credits because of the day spent at Universal (hopefully!).

I might do a PTR as well but I'm not going to be starting one until closer to when we book which should be sometime in January. I just dont think I'd have that much to post about it until then, haha. I am definitely doing a dining review this time though!

We are going November 10-17th staying at POR in the Royal themed rooms. Thre will be 17 of us. As smileybug said, there is another November 2012 thread over at in the discount codes and rates board. How far in the planning process have you guys gotten? I have a basic plan written out so far!

17 of you?! Holy! Is it a family reunion?

november is my favorite time to go. idk why but its just amazing

Its going to be our first time there in November. Does anybody know when they start to put the christmas decorations up?

Congrats! :goodvibes You are definitely not the only one who has as much fun planning as going! I drove my DH nuts last time with all my planning and reading of travel books :rotfl:

no, havent booked yet-we are DVC so we have to wait a little bit ..but i have an alarm set in my google calendar to remind me the day before booking..as if i could forget :rotfl:

I was thinking of ordering the DVC information just to learn more about it. Do you like it?

We are already booked for the Polynesian for 2012 (haven't even taken my 2011 trip yet!!)

We are going November 9 -- 17, 2012, 2 adults, gardenview room Can't wait!

:banana::cool1::banana:

Congrats! :goodvibes

We've booked! We're there between 30th October - 13th November. So we'll be there for the halloween and Christmas parties, yay!
We got dining plan free when we booked so I've already started planning our reservations (husband thinks I'm mad planning this far in advance...I think he's also worried I'm going to burst with excitement before then)!

How did you get the free dining for October 2012? I havent seen anything about it being released for then yet? I've been waiting patiently for them to :rotfl: This is our first time in November and I cant wait to be able to go for the Halloween and Christmas stuff! :cutie:

I've tried to update the main page with dates of who is going when as best as I could, if I've missed you please let me know.

How did you get the free dining for October 2012? I havent seen anything about it being released for then yet? I've been waiting patiently for them to :rotfl: This is our first time in November and I cant wait to be able to go for the Halloween and Christmas stuff! :cutie:

We're English and over here they are offering free dining for all of next year if you book this year. But I guess we probably have different offers running as I've seen several people on here saying they are waiting for free dining to be announced.

We're English and over here they are offering free dining for all of next year if you book this year. But I guess we probably have different offers running as I've seen several people on here saying they are waiting for free dining to be announced.

Maybe this means they will be opening it up to the U.S. I sure hope so. Do you remember when it was first offered to you?

Maybe this means they will be opening it up to the U.S. I sure hope so. Do you remember when it was first offered to you?
We only started thinking about the trip last month so not sure, but it was in the holiday brouchure and the t&c's indicate that it's been running since the start of 2011 and we needed to book before November 2011 to get the deal.
It's if you book a moderate hotel you get the Counter Service Dining Plan or if you book a deluxe you get the Standard Dining Plan...although we booked a moderate (POR) and have paid the difference to upgrade to the Standard Dining Plan.

We only started thinking about the trip last month so not sure, but it was in the holiday brouchure and the t&c's indicate that it's been running since the start of 2011 and we needed to book before November 2011 to get the deal.
It's if you book a moderate hotel you get the Counter Service Dining Plan or if you book a deluxe you get the Standard Dining Plan...although we booked a moderate (POR) and have paid the difference to upgrade to the Standard Dining Plan.

Thank you for answering my question. :goodvibes I do hope you have a great time planning and an even better time on your trip. :thumbsup2

Thank you! I've already started thinking about our ARD's and a MNSSHP costume...maybe I am planning a bit too far in advance?!

You can never plan to early. :thumbsup2 Its the planning that keeps me sane while waiting on the trip. Well........there are some people that might tell you that I'm not exactly sane any time. But that's a whole other thread. :rotfl:

I'll be there Nov.24th - Dec.1st :goodvibes

Added you to the list! :)

Ahh. Hopefully that means they will announce it here as well. I am a little worried that they wont have free dining this fall as they do every year because the free dining for this fall was extended so much. I would hate to have to pay OOP for dining :scared1:

Our trips overlap! I love your list of DIY stuff-if only i could get DH to agree to matching shirts..sigh..it doesnt seem likely..but maybe since it's my birthday...:rolleyes1

DH doesn't care about that stuff. He'll wear almost anything I get him, and he knows the kids will love if we all match one day.

I only realised this morning that they only have one of the waterparks open between October and March, bit sad now as was really looking forward to both of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter