The Official May 2015 Thread!!

We are from Murfreesboro! When are you going?

We are heading out on May 7th and are driving it (gonna see some country), and check in to our resort room on the 8th. We will be leaving WDW on the 17th.

This is my first trip, but I have two veteran tour guides taking me.

I'm going May 29-June 5 with my family (husband, mom, dad, brother and his wife, nice, and nephew)!!!!! I'm so excited!! I'm the only planner in the entire group, so I'm in charge of fastpass+ dinning reservations, etc.!!

We are heading out on May 7th and are driving it (gonna see some country), and check in to our resort room on the 8th. We will be leaving WDW on the 17th.

This is my first trip, but I have two veteran tour guides taking me.

We arrive on the 17th lol.

We added another day onto our stay! So now we're going May 25-June 1 (instead of arriving on the 26th). But because there weren't any regular rooms left on the Spring room rate deal we had to make a separate reservation for 1 night (Monday night). We'll fly down on Monday, check into a room at CBR, and the next day we'll have to check out and check back in. Hopefully we won't have to change rooms! Our tickets will be attached to our second reservation, which starts Tuesday the 26th. What do I need to do to make sure we can get to MK as early as possible on Tuesday? Will they let me check in on our main reservation early Tuesday morning?

We are going May 25-31 and staying at CBR for first time in a very long time! Please add me to the group. So excited!

We'll be there May 25-June 1, at the CBR also! Maybe we'll see each other.

I'm going May 29-June 5 with my family (husband, mom, dad, brother and his wife, nice, and nephew)!!!!! I'm so excited!! I'm the only planner in the entire group, so I'm in charge of fastpass+ dinning reservations, etc.!!

I'm the only planner too. In fact, my husband is anti-planning so I don't even run things by him. I love it! I get to plan everything and then tell everyone where to go and when. Lol.

Joining your group! :goodvibes

I'll be there for my second solo trip May 20-24th (All Star Sports) for the 24 hr event and for Star Wars weekends. First time ever doing either event.
If anyone would like to hangout send me a message and we will compare schedules. Love to hangout with another DISer this time.

Also anyone interested in splitting the Taxi fare to the premium outlets to hit the Disney Character Warehouse Outlet let me know.
Thinking of doing that on May 20th but can be flexible. Looking it up the fare each way is about $18.00 to get from DTD to the Outlets.
Also looked it up and it is a 3 mile / Hour walk if we went in that direction.

My daughter and I are going May 8 thru May 18. Gonna celebrate Mother's Day and her birthday at our favorite place to be. Staying at POFQ. Can't wait!!!

Joining your group! :goodvibes

I'll be there for my second solo trip May 20-24th (All Star Sports) for the 24 hr event and for Star Wars weekends. First time ever doing either event.
If anyone would like to hangout send me a message and we will compare schedules. Love to hangout with another DISer this time.

Also anyone interested in splitting the Taxi fare to the premium outlets to hit the Disney Character Warehouse Outlet let me know.
Thinking of doing that on May 20th but can be flexible. Looking it up the fare each way is about $18.00 to get from DTD to the Outlets.
Also looked it up and it is a 3 mile / Hour walk if we went in that direction.

We won't be there when you're there but it's extremely smart to take a cab to the character warehouse, the parking is horrible!

We are going May 23rd to May 29th for our first ever family trip. Sooooooo excited

Not looking forward to getting up next week for 5am uk time to try and get FP booked in

I don't know if I've posted in this thread yet but I'm once again part of the May trip group. Arriving April 30th, leaving May 7th. Expedition Everest Challenge on the 2nd!

I will be staying at Pop Century May 1-8! I'm SO EXCITED to be celebrating my birthday and anniversary with DBF at Disney World!

Booked a quick 3 day trip May 21-24, split stay at Saratoga springs and Pop. Bringing my son along for the 24hr event!

Last edited:
My husband gave me green light for a quick trip for my birthday!!
We arrive 23 check out 26
Birthday is on 23 and we will be driving all night to make our 11am reservation at Akershus! I am so excited this is a dream come true!! We went for my sons birthday last year and my husband was unable to get leave from the navy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter