• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official May 2015 Thread!!

Tomorrow is my 7month mark!! We are doing one night at wilderness lodge and the rest at boardwalk, can't wait to have the reservations taken care of! It is always nerve wracking waiting.

Aww.... Southwest changed the on sale dates for flights from October 27th to November 10th.

I want to get flights booked!

I feel like it has been forever but I can finally say 199 days!!!! We started out at over 500 days so I'm just a little bit excited! :) Bring on May!

Add me to the list! My family and I will be there 5/2 to 5/8 staying at POFQ :goodvibes Is there a facebook group for May?

Aww.... Southwest changed the on sale dates for flights from October 27th to November 10th.

I want to get flights booked!

I've been checking the southwest website daily looking to see if may dates are out. I didn't realize there was a set date for them to be released. I'm ready to have them booked too!!

I've been checking the southwest website daily looking to see if may dates are out. I didn't realize there was a set date for them to be released. I'm ready to have them booked too!!

On the main Southwest site: click on 'Plan A Trip', under Flights click on 'Flight Schedules' and it will give the next time tickets go on sale and through what date.

What???!!! I still don't have my return flight home for my Easter trip!! Hahaha!!! Maybe it's a sign!!

Southwest must have changed it within the past day because when I looked at it Monday night it was still on for October 27th. Then this afternoon a coworker said the date was moved, and sure enough it was.

Just received a pin code in the mail!!! We're already booked at AoA LM. Do most people upgrade to a mod or deluxe with the pin code?? Help!!

Just received a pin code in the mail!!! We're already booked at AoA LM. Do most people upgrade to a mod or deluxe with the pin code?? Help!!

That's up to you! We stayed at the same resort in May (Pop) and switched from Preferred Pool View to Standard Pool View. Saved $500! :hyper:

So it's entirely up to you!

(For our upcoming January trip, we did upgrade. We moved from Pop Preferred Pool View to Port Orleans Riverside Royal Room River View. The price was basically the same for both resorts and we decided to go with the Moderate)

That's up to you! We stayed at the same resort in May (Pop) and switched from Preferred Pool View to Standard Pool View. Saved $500! :hyper:

So it's entirely up to you!

(For our upcoming January trip, we did upgrade. We moved from Pop Preferred Pool View to Port Orleans Riverside Royal Room River View. The price was basically the same for both resorts and we decided to go with the Moderate)

Of course I checked the mail to late to call today, but I was trying to play with the numbers. I'm not sure if little mermaid rooms are included at all. If I can stay where we are and save I probably will. But it looks like we can upgrade to a mod for the same price that we're paying now. I know nothing about the mod resorts. Never looked into them cause I didn't think they'd ever be in the budget.

From the little research I've done tonight they seem to be huge and have transportation issues :(

May 2015 it is! Always having gone in November ..super excited for warmer days (we're from Canada brr ;) and flower and garden festival !

May 22nd !! Staying at BWV, bringing my sister and her family, my parents and of course us! We haven't all been down together since 2006 so we are excited about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter