***the official may 2013 thread***

A week from today we will be there! Finally!

Hope those who are at Disney right now are having a fabulous time !!

:dance3: In 3 days our magical vacation will begin!:dance3:

We have a crazy busy weekend with hair appointments for me and the girls and haircuts for DH and the boys in addition to our regular schedule of soccer, baseball, and dance; but we are pretty much all packed and ready and in a few days we'll be at Disney :yay:

One week from right now we should be walking through EPCOT with a giant smile on our face, heading for our first ADR at Cape May!

We are both so excited!!!:dance3:

Only 5 days left! Sooooooo excited! Can't wait to get on that Magical Express and let Disney magic wash over me for a week! And our dear friend in the Disney college program will be able to join us for dinner the night after we get there. How much good stuff can ya pack into a week? Only Disney knows.:yay:

We are so excited for our third Disney trip in 1 year! I am completely out of points until 2014! This will be our first time staying at BWV and our first time staying at the same resort for the length of our stay! WE CAN'T WAIT! Let the packing begin! I absolutely love the week before a trip, it is just such a peaceful and exciting feeling! :hourglass

Oh God, Oh God 4 days!!!!!! :cool1: Someone give me something to do...quick this sitting around waiting is killing me :faint:

4 days until I check in at POFQ and enjoy dinner at Ohana and some late night Limited Time Magic fun, 7 days until I spend SEVEN MONTHS working for the mouse on the Disney College Program!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter