***the official may 2013 thread***

7 days until I check in at POFQ and enjoy dinner at Ohana and some late night Limited Time Magic fun, 10 days until I spend SEVEN MONTHS working for the mouse on the Disney College Program!

Has anyone that has already been and back or are currently there been given the Disney bands instead of keys to the world?

I actually asked a CM about it and she said that they wanted to see how the card readers would work now. My poor mom couldn't figure out how to get in her room because now you just hold your KTTW up the reader and it unlocks. Same with using your key anywhere. No more swiping. But she said they planned to have the bands by the end of the year.

1 Week rom Today at this time i'll be getting ready to board the plane,:yay:

I'm Hoping the pain in my side will be gone pixiedust: before then, I had shockwave lithotripsy wednesday to get rid of some very Unwelcomed kidney stones, I feel worse then before I had it done.

We are heading home today. :(

Had a great time though!!! Already planning a return trip for next May! Weather was perfect.

Worst part of trip was yesterday. I spent it at the urgent care with 13yo (diagnosis: bronchitis) while hubby took other kids to SWW. He said it was a mob scene.

So next year I think we will go in early May and avoid SWW altogether!

Leaving in 6 days...but since its a lengthy drive we'll be checking in at POP in 1 week!! :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter