***the official may 2013 thread***

It's getting soo close!:woohoo: I started planning window decorations because I have run out of other things to plan :banana:

35 days here :banana:

I got a whole lotta pixie dust my way today pixiedust: Got our undercover tourist WDW park tickets from the post office today! We weren't home when our postal carrier attempted to deliver the package (you have to sign for it) so I had to go to the post office to get it. So happy to have our park tickets in my hand, it is all even more real now. As for the pixie dust, I was able to get an Ohana dinner reservation for the evening of our MK day which is what I wanted :goodvibes; and after countless hours and days of stalking the dining reservation site I was able to get a Chef Mickey's breakfast ADR which also happens to be on the day we are planning to go to Epcot! I am so happy because last week I cancelled the prior Chef Mickey's ADR we had because it was for 7AM (the only slot I could get at the time) and we decided that was just too early for us. So now we have all the ADRs we want and at time slots that work for us. The only thing left I have to obsess over is seeing if I can get an even better mini van rental rate than what I already have booked :teeth:

It's getting soo close!:woohoo: I started planning window decorations because I have run out of other things to plan :banana:

I know how you feel- I made jewelry today for myself and my girls! I think I am done now, until I see something else on Pinterest that strikes my fancy!

35 days here :banana:

I got a whole lotta pixie dust my way today pixiedust: Got our undercover tourist WDW park tickets from the post office today! We weren't home when our postal carrier attempted to deliver the package (you have to sign for it) so I had to go to the post office to get it. So happy to have our park tickets in my hand, it is all even more real now. As for the pixie dust, I was able to get an Ohana dinner reservation for the evening of our MK day which is what I wanted :goodvibes; and after countless hours and days of stalking the dining reservation site I was able to get a Chef Mickey's breakfast ADR which also happens to be on the day we are planning to go to Epcot! I am so happy because last week I cancelled the prior Chef Mickey's ADR we had because it was for 7AM (the only slot I could get at the time) and we decided that was just too early for us. So now we have all the ADRs we want and at time slots that work for us. The only thing left I have to obsess over is seeing if I can get an even better mini van rental rate than what I already have booked :teeth:

Good luck! I love seeing how everything is coming together!!!

29 days left to go!!!!

Does May 2013 Dis'ers have a facebook page? I have been on the April 2013 (we were there last week!) facebook page as well as the December 2013 page planning that trip as well...!!

I'd love to join if there is!

Chuckers said:
Thanks for asking :) But, we haven't had it yet.. but we are sold out for Friday and Saturday night! Wahoo! :)

Congrats on the sell-out and good show for the weekend.

Okay so I have 17 days to go!!! Since I just booked this trip this past Friday, I have a LOT of excitement to pack into the next 2 and a half weeks!!

37 days until I check in at POFQ and enjoy dinner at Ohana, 40 days until I spend SEVEN MONTHS working for the mouse on the Disney College Program!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter