***the official may 2013 thread***

OMG if we dont tell the kids soon .............must......not............explode!

We tried to to hold off telling ours as long as we could but with taking them outta school for a few days we had to :(
They were still very surprised and are glad that they get to countdown some days to. 19 days until our road trip to Disney !!!!

We are 38 days until board and our kids still don't know! Man, we are hoping to keep it that way.... :cool1: Ours will miss the last day of school here, but that is nothing unusual as I have never sent then to school on the last day due to me being an over protective mom.

16 days !!!!! I can't take the waiting anymore!! It hits me like "OH we are almost there" and then the excitement is so awesome that May is so close. Isn't it great to be addicted to these boards so we can just get even more excited !!

26 days for me too!!!!!! Can hardly take it!! So much so that I even scheduled my work email "out of office" response today..it will begin exactly at 4:00 PM on my last day of work before vacation!!! :thumbsup2

So my mom got a bit jealous and decided to join us on our trip! But she's made seperate reservations and decided against the dining plan. Luckily I was able to book her on the same flights though. It was so last minute but I have to admit I was teasing her about and telling her she wanted to go! Me and BF will have our time but I'm so excited that she's coming along. I always secretly kinda knew she wouldn't miss out! :) haha

Trip Paid, dinner reservations made almost ready to go.

Now it's time to save for our drink around the world laps! :cool1:

14 days, 21 hours until my alarm goes off departure day morning! We're spending a few days on the beach before heading to WDW, but that's when vacation starts! May 1, hurry soon.

14 days, 21 hours until my alarm goes off departure day morning! We're spending a few days on the beach before heading to WDW, but that's when vacation starts! May 1, hurry soon.

17 days for us until our road trip to sunny Florida !!!!! We are also hitting the beach first was at cocoa but switched to Daytona wanted a beach day at end also but time doesn't allow this round not sad though but we might bust with excitement before the next 17 days muhahaha muhahahaha muhahahaha!!!!!!!!
May 5-11@POP !!!!!

Getting so excited! Kids think we're leaving early the 16th, but we added a night and will be leaving after we pick our oldest up from preschool on the 15th. We'll surprise them that afternoon which should be fun. 29 more days!! (my tickers off from adding a day)

38 days! :banana: Will I get "Mickey Mail" if I made my reservations through an agent?

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest