• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***the official may 2013 thread***

45 days away!! 46 days until we run the Expedition Everest Challenge (my first 5K). Super excited for the Flower & Garden Festival, especially the addition of food kiosks.

We have less than 8 Weeks to go! Now I can start saying"8 Weeks from today we'll be at Magic Kingdom. 8 Weeks from tomorrow, we'll be eating lunch at Brown Derby..." Etc.! So excited! Got frog tog pads, misting bottles, new Skechers, new pins in our Sportsacs, Mom's ECV reserved, Garden Grocer ordered, dining reservations for the castle + more and our room reserved and requested at WBC! Buying tickets later this month. Currently obsessing about touring plans. What am I missing???

Add me Add me!!!! We are going May 28-June 1 staying at POR! Our flight gets in about 10am on the 28th and we are planning on going to Epcot as that has night EMH. Also booked in to Akerhus for DD's 3rd b-day this night!! It will be me, DH, DD3, DD8months, my mom, and my 10yo niece. So excited!!

We arrive at 11:30 on the 28th too! We are also staying at POR, and heading straight to Epcot after we check in! We are doing Biergarten that night, and Akershus another day for our DD's 6th birthday. :cool1:

Trip is paid off!!! :banana::banana: 52 days!! I cannot WAIT!

Since we're coming from the west coast, we're arriving too late on our first day (the 11th) to do a park, so we'll be taking POR's boat to Downtown Disney and eating at Planet Hollywood. Then we will be up bright and early for MK (followed by Epcot, our favorite park - hooray for park hoppers!) on the 12th!!

How am I going to wait another 52 days?!??!

Just hit 60 days and My Disney Experience says I can check in :cool1: :cool1:
Previewed the check-in procedure but think I'll wait til the weekend !! Getting sooooo close :banana:

Paid off our trip last month. Hit the 60 day mark today but I think I'll wait until this weekend to do online check in. May 19th can't get here fast enough.:cool1::cool1:

GoofyCrazy said:
Paid off our trip last month. Hit the 60 day mark today but I think I'll wait until this weekend to do online check in. May 19th can't get here fast enough.:cool1::cool1:

Ill be so sad on may 19th, that's the day we check out lol

70 more sleeps till we leave!!!! I cannot wait! ASSp for one day, then off to POR for 9 nights!! It cannot come fast enough

Joining up - we are under the 50 day mark!!! COME ON MAY! The more time that goes by waiting for our trip, the more expensive it's looking as I get entranced by Wishes dessert party and/or paying to upgrade to CL when we check in (if available)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter