***the official may 2013 thread***

We will be there May 25 - June 1! Cannot wait! This will our first time staying off property, but I think it will be easier with the babies. We went in early May our last trip and loved it. I just hope it's not too crowded Memorial week. :cool1:

I'm over 50 days away, but I'm already gathering stuff for my trip!

I ALWAYS make a vacation check-list, that way I can a) add things to the list as I remember them, and b) check them off as I put them aside for the trip.

There are a lot of easy things I can gather now - like toiletries and medicine. It's nice to have it already taken care of so I don't have to think about it right before the trip.

I'm very excited for this trip as I'm doing a few things for the first time: I'm going on the Keys to the Kingdom tour and I'll be eating at the San Angel Inn inside the Mexican pavillian. I LOVE it inside Mexico!

I can't wait to be back in the World!

We will be down May 19-28, staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge. I'm super excited, because this will be my boyfriend's first trip! I can't wait to show him all of my favorite things and get to experience his first trip with him. I hope he loves it as much as I do! :goodvibes

65 days, finally booked our flights tonight!! :cool1: So ready to be in the warm sun, it's snowing here tonight and suppose to all day tomorrow. I'll be staying in out of the cold this weekend, planning for our trip on the Dis. :surfweb:

65 days, finally booked our flights tonight!! :cool1: So ready to be in the warm sun, it's snowing here tonight and suppose to all day tomorrow. I'll be staying in out of the cold this weekend, planning for our trip on the Dis. :surfweb:

Spring has not arrived yet out my way either! It is cold, 20's and 30's and snow coming! I am so ready for Florida. I always make a vow to myself to never complain about the heat when we are in Florida because it seems like we have to deal with winter weather for so long here in PA!

Spring has not arrived yet out my way either! It is cold, 20's and 30's and snow coming! I am so ready for Florida. I always make a vow to myself to never complain about the heat when we are in Florida because it seems like we have to deal with winter weather for so long here in PA!

In PA too, and I could not agree more!! It's like we have a gray season... are we in PA or London?? And I don't think we've had a "spring" in 5 years... we go from 20 to 40 to 90! :mad:

42 Days until sunshine!! :beach:

YES!! We finally booked our end of school trip!!! I can't believe it has been two years since our last trip. Our dates are 5/23 to 5/30.

We will be at CBR May 4th-10th! First trip back with DH since our honeymoon in Oct 2011! Although I did a quick trip with my Mom last year for Mothers Day.... Can't wait to do some of our fav things together again! And to see the new stuff like new Test Track and New Fantasyland!

Ok so here's how the conversation went:

DW: what are you going to do with all of your vacation days?
Me: I dunno...probably golf a whole bunch this summer. I think I need to take a total of 3 weeks off, plus golf once a week.
DW: we should plan to go somewhere. How about we plan a road trip to Disneyland?
Me: Maybe...how far is that from here?
DW: Oh, I dunno, probably a little less than 2000 miles
Me: Ok so call it 28 hours one way...with the three kids...think we can handle it?
DW: Sure why not?
Me: BECAUSE THAT SOUNDS INSANE!!!!!
DW: What if we ditched the kids for a week and went somewhere just the two of us?
Me: I'd be down for that. Think your parents are up for it?
DW: Nope...your parents.
Me: That's even more insane than a DL road trip...I'll call them right now.
*Insert phone call to parents*
Me: THEY AGREED!!!
DW: Well, where should we go?
Me: Duh! DISNEY WORLD BABY!!!!

BOOM! Kid-free trip May 11-18 staying at POP.

We are going May 19th-24th staying at POR. This will be our first trip back since our Disney Wedding in Oct. 2011. Can't wait to be back!:cool1:

Ok so here's how the conversation went:

DW: what are you going to do with all of your vacation days?
Me: I dunno...probably golf a whole bunch this summer. I think I need to take a total of 3 weeks off, plus golf once a week.
DW: we should plan to go somewhere. How about we plan a road trip to Disneyland?
Me: Maybe...how far is that from here?
DW: Oh, I dunno, probably a little less than 2000 miles
Me: Ok so call it 28 hours one way...with the three kids...think we can handle it?
DW: Sure why not?
Me: BECAUSE THAT SOUNDS INSANE!!!!!
DW: What if we ditched the kids for a week and went somewhere just the two of us?
Me: I'd be down for that. Think your parents are up for it?
DW: Nope...your parents.
Me: That's even more insane than a DL road trip...I'll call them right now.
*Insert phone call to parents*
Me: THEY AGREED!!!
DW: Well, where should we go?
Me: Duh! DISNEY WORLD BABY!!!!

BOOM! Kid-free trip May 11-18 staying at POP.

You are going to have an AWESOME time!

47 days cannot not come fast enough. We r suppose to get up to 10 inches of snow today. Ready for some sunshine and the magic of Disney! :)

Completed online check-in! 60 days out!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter