***the official may 2013 thread***

30 days! We have been so busy between work and our kids' various extracurricular activities and school events that the task of packing and getting final preparations done is fast approaching! This is also the point I go from excited to anxious, but again we've been so crazy busy that the pre-trip anxiety hasn't had a chance to sink in yet! Doing my 30 days until we see Mickey dance!

Arriving in May--25 days!

While I bought our hotel and park tickets (as well as air fare) through Jet Blue, under the "My Reservations" section of My Disney Experience, it notes that my reservation is a " MYW Pkg."

Does this mean that I will receive Mickey Mail? Or is it different since I bought it through Jet Blue?

While I know calling would be the quickest way to solve this mystery, I was just wondering if anyone else has a similar situation.

I also haven't received my ME tags in the mail yet either.

This isn't our first "secret" trip. Our first one was a postcard from Mickey inviting the kids. Then there was Captain Redbeard.:rotfl2: We done Mission from Buzz Lightyear Spacerangers and of course Agent P and we need to stop Dr. Doofenshmirtz. This year we didn't want to hear the kids whining, BUT we didn't want to be too secretive as I am working full time and its hard to hide and work.

This is our 2nd trip, this year we kept it a secret until Easter. I thought dd was getting suspicious so the Easter egg hunt was full of letters and dd had to figure out what they spelled :-)

Vlucas2 said:
Arriving in May--25 days!

While I bought our hotel and park tickets (as well as air fare) through Jet Blue, under the "My Reservations" section of My Disney Experience, it notes that my reservation is a " MYW Pkg."

Does this mean that I will receive Mickey Mail? Or is it different since I bought it through Jet Blue?

While I know calling would be the quickest way to solve this mystery, I was just wondering if anyone else has a similar situation.

I also haven't received my ME tags in the mail yet either.

I would call especially if you are using ME and havent recieved it yet. Unless you just booked, Then I would give it a few days and call just to make sure they have everything correct.

I went away for the weekend to visit old friends for a "reunion" and my mother texted me ever morning "guess where we'll be 3 weeks from today.." Gah I'm not sure I can wait any longer! And next week I'm sure she will be saying "guess where we'll be 2 weeks from tomorrow". At least we're down into the teens now too! Lol

We will be going May 4-13th! Can't wait! Taking dd on her second trip for her second birthday! I feel like we might be crazy LOL

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

31 DAYS....the kids and I want to start packing now! I might make it another week, two at the most before I get out the luggage! Can't wait!! :cheer2:

after all it's already APRIL and in 25 days me and my DH will be boarding a plane to go first to:beach: Cancun and then to WDW!:cool1:
We'll be at POP CENTURY from 25 May till 02nd June!
Hun, Memorial Day/Weekend crowds but it's still our 2nd Anniversary and n the same Resort of our Honeymoon!pixiedust:

Can't wait!

Isn't it great to look forward to a WDW vacation?!

I feel like that kid in the commercial - I'm too excited to sleep!!

Mike.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter