***the official may 2013 thread***

Extra blue sparks in the Fireworks.

This is just the kind of situation where I wish the boards had a "like" button like Facebook! As far as the LTM, they announce it the Friday prior, unless it happens to be a month long type of deal!

Ya know, it probably wasn't a good idea to watch Final Destination 1 and 3 weeks before I have to get in a plane going to a theme park. Oops.

corneredbycorn said:
Ya know, it probably wasn't a good idea to watch Final Destination 1 and 3 weeks before I have to get in a plane going to a theme park. Oops.

My husband threatens me with a plane crash montage each time we go. Flying terrifies me.

16 days! Can't believe we are this close to our vacation. Yay! One dining reservation made. Luggage tags are in. Ready to get this trip underway! Here we come BLT!

One month from today! And two days ago our travel agent was able to add our first night to our POR packages so now all 8 nights are at the same resort. Also waiting to hear if the rumor about MK being open for 24hrs on the 24th is true.

We're getting so excited for our first family trip to Disney ! We've been planning away. I've created a printable countdown calendar and Disney Planning Binder if you'd like to see ! bargainfun.net
I also share how i've earned disney gift cards !

19 days! This time can't pass soon enough :). Can't wait to take my family to Disney!!!!

300 hours left. Screw it, I packed. Not like I'm going to need Summer clothes up here this year anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter