***The Official March 2016 Thread!***

ADRs are done -- FPs have been made -- Online check in is complete -- Garden Grocer order has been placed!

Our BOG pre order lunch day is February 14th! Once that's finished, only packing is left!

40 more days!!!!! :yay:

Sounds great I'm glad you mentioned Garden Grocer I still need to place an order.

We'll have to make sure we meet up...I've told my friends that someone from the forums will be on our flight and they think it's neat!

Yes that sounds great. I look like my picture just my bangs are more side swept. I will be traveling by myself meeting my daughter at POFQ.

Yes that sounds great. I look like my picture just my bangs are more side swept. I will be traveling by myself meeting my daughter at POFQ.
I'll probably see you around the resort too, since we're staying at POFQ too....our first night is off site though because we added a day later we were the 19th-26th, then we later added a day because the flight was cheaper.....so, see you on the flight and then see you around!

I'll probably see you around the resort too, since we're staying at POFQ too....our first night is off site though because we added a day later we were the 19th-26th, then we later added a day because the flight was cheaper.....so, see you on the flight and then see you around!

Sounds great :goodvibes

Staying @ AKV Feb 29-March 3 I've been posting in the February thread, but peeking in b/c I have an Illuminations Cruise on March 1 and needs a couple more people to share it with if anybody is interested!! Lemme know :)

Last edited:
4 more weeks until we leave! I can't believe it's finally just around the corner!

I still need to place my garden grocer order than I'm ready to go!

Now that our trips are getting close, what do you feel is the strangest way of counting down or measuring time left until your trip? For example, I always know how many days are left until we leave but I process the payroll for my employer, so I measure it in terms of "only four more payrolls until Disney". Does anyone else have any unique ways of thinking of it?

We have a March trip, too. We booked this kind of last minute and feel really lucky that we were able to put together daily plans that are just perfect for us. I felt a lot of Pixie Dust coming my way.

A couple people asked about Flower & Garden. This will be our second time. We LOVED it. The park looks gorgeous. Be on the lookout for little F&G passport books given out somewhere close to the main Epcot entrance. You get your book stamped at the different gardens and food stands. Kind of fun. My daughter and I raced around backtracking because we didn't find the passports at first. Have a great time everybody! March at WDW rocks!!

:butterfly:flower1::daisy::flower::flower1::tink:

Good to know about Flower & Garden and the passport book sounds like a fun extra activity. I've been looking over the pressed pennies locations and found an image gallery of the available pressed images. I've compiled a folder of disney memes, joke images and specific countdown images (3 weeks, 2 weeks, single days from day 10 down). I send one every day to my DH as our countdown. I did draw a set of Mickey ears on our calendar on our flight day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter