****The Official June 2015 thread!!! We're finally going to WDW***

We finally decided how to schedule our next trip and it is 21 days in June of 2015! I'm waiting for the online reservations to open up so I can make part of the reservations. We are going to spend the first 7 nights at Caribbean Beach! I hope they give a good room only discount for our time frame 6/11-6/18.

Just booked our flights...13th June - 27th June...I am sooo excited:cheer2: :cool1:. Staying off site in a Villa (first timers) on Indian Wells.

Just booked our flights...13th June - 27th June...I am sooo excited:cheer2: :cool1:. Staying off site in a Villa (first timers) on Indian Wells.

YEAH!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I so wish I could book our flights now but we'll probably fly Southwest and their flight schedule won't come out until 3 or 4 months before we go....

just another thing I have to wait for...

:rolleyes2

Count us in. Albeit not really sure dates yet. I'm thinking June, the beginning of summer. July-August trips seem so rushed for us. We are new DVC members. Are home is AKL. So looking forward to our first trip as DVC'ers.

Hi friend! :wave2: Congrats on your DVC purchase! We love AKL!!! We will probably stay at AKL CL after our cruise in July next summer! Best resort to relax!!

We are looking ahead to next summer as well! We are thinking of a late June trip - probably at the Poly CL as it is our favorite - waiting for rates/packages to be released tomorrow! Probably June 29 - July 4th - as we board DCL on July 4th! Super excited - we will celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary on June 30th :yay:

OK fellow June 2015 DISers!!

The 2015 PRICES ARE UP!! Who has booked this morning already??

I'm torn so I have to do some chatting with DH before I book...I thought we'd 100% stay at BWI, but when I priced it out, it was $181 MORE than BC!!

WHAT??? :confused3

that's too many choices!!

so, I shall discuss, and chat and THEN book....:yay:

and we just came back from a week long trip to the beach last week and while we're floating in the ocean and talking about Disney (I mean, doesnt EVERY family do that??) DH says out of the blue..."you know, maybe we should buy into DVC"...

WHAT!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

and then ...:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

but I'm sure he's just teasing..he does that a lot...especially about Disney...

:rolleyes1

Anybody got any good suggestions for celebrating a 21st birthday at the world? According to the itinerary I looked up online, we will probably be spending her birthday at Epcot. Which will afford her great opportunities to order her first legal drinks.

I have not read all the posts here yet. I was on a May thread. But, it looks like plans may be changing from end of May to the begining of June. I have a few suggestions for here. The origional poster on May made edits to their origional post with peoples names, dates and where they were staying. It helped us to know the info quicker then going through each post. Cool to see who will be there at the same times! Also, there was a fb group made for us. I hope to get to know you guys more and share planning with you.

I haven't been on the thread in a couple of days so you might already have discovered this....there is a June 2015 fb page - Walt Disney World 2015!!!

Feel free to come on over and join the fun!!! :yay:

I have not read all the posts here yet. I was on a May thread. But, it looks like plans may be changing from end of May to the begining of June. I have a few suggestions for here. The origional poster on May made edits to their origional post with peoples names, dates and where they were staying. It helped us to know the info quicker then going through each post. Cool to see who will be there at the same times! Also, there was a fb group made for us. I hope to get to know you guys more and share planning with you.

I haven't been on the thread in a couple of days so you might already have discovered this....there is a June 2015 fb page - Walt Disney World 2015!!!

Feel free to come on over and join the fun!!! :yay:

I booked our trip today! June 6th-11th, we typically go in October but my son wants to attend Star Wars Weekend so we will grin and bare it! right now we are at SSR but I am hoping to switch to AKV at the 7 month window. Does anyone know if the value views are difficult to book?

think-like-tink said:
We are aiming for June 15th-25 AKL CL.:dance3:

Congrat's - we may not go next year.. WOW!!! First time in 14 years.. DD's high school tuition comes first... we will not know for a few months.

Had to pay 600.00 for uniforms and 575.00 for books.. Wow - things sure have changed since my days in high school.

Happy Planning Tink

I think we're planning our trip for my birthday (June 15, 2015). Since it's the week that we cut hours at work, and subsequently would be the easiest time to get off work for my fiance, we're planning our trip from June 13-19.

I've been a lurking member of the boards for a while, but are there lists of MUST DO's for the parks? We're going in rather blindly, and Trip Reports don't do much good when getting and idea of what to do on our first trip together. If you guys have any links, I would really appreciate it. :D

I think we're planning our trip for my birthday (June 15, 2015). Since it's the week that we cut hours at work, and subsequently would be the easiest time to get off work for my fiance, we're planning our trip from June 13-19. I've been a lurking member of the boards for a while, but are there lists of MUST DO's for the parks? We're going in rather blindly, and Trip Reports don't do much good when getting and idea of what to do on our first trip together. If you guys have any links, I would really appreciate it. :D
This might be a starting point- Disney tourist blog (will have to google it) by Tom bricker)

Congrat's - we may not go next year.. WOW!!! First time in 14 years.. DD's high school tuition comes first... we will not know for a few months.

Had to pay 600.00 for uniforms and 575.00 for books.. Wow - things sure have changed since my days in high school.

Happy Planning Tink

Bob!
I am sad for you. I know how much you and Midori love your trips. And wow, School is a big ticket item for you.
How is she doing? I follow her on her youtube channel.

Did you see we are now DVC members at AKL? :goodvibes It was my DH that jumped feet first into that decision. I tried to be the voice of reason but, in the end I was sold too. ::yes:: It has changed our minds on moving to Orlando to now we are moving closer to our family in Pensacola. It will be a 7 hour drive from Pcola to WDW. We are ok with that. Friends and Family are uber excited that we changed our minds. Our DVC purchase at AKL would be a vacation in itself if we didn't go to the parks. It's such an amazing place.

Nice to see you. BTW, you can call me Pam!

think-like-tink said:
Bob!
I am sad for you. I know how much you and Midori love your trips. And wow, School is a big ticket item for you.
How is she doing? I follow her on her youtube channel.

Did you see we are now DVC members at AKL? :goodvibes It was my DH that jumped feet first into that decision. I tried to be the voice of reason but, in the end I was sold too. ::yes:: It has changed our minds on moving to Orlando to now we are moving closer to our family in Pensacola. It will be a 7 hour drive from Pcola to WDW. We are ok with that. Friends and Family are uber excited that we changed our minds. Our DVC purchase at AKL would be a vacation in itself if we didn't go to the parks. It's such an amazing place.

Nice to see you. BTW, you can call me Pam!

Hello Pam - WOW!!! I am so excited for you and your family becoming DVC members. Midori's school is so neat. She can't wait to start on Monday the 11th. Moving to Pensacola.. I am so jealous. Let's keep in touch and thanks for following Midori's You Tube Page.

Customized our Magic Bands this morning! I ordered 2 $10 Disney gift cards with our Disney Movie Rewards points. That's $20 more toward paying down our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter