The "Official" June 2013 Thread...we're almost there!!!!!!!

I did love the food court food selections, great bus service, and low prices :)

I did NOT like the small beds... No coffee pot in room... Teeny bathrooms...A billion people everywhere, and the general resort itself was too bright and cheesy lol. we had never stayed at a value previously. i like a more relaxed atmosphere... Like at moderates with peaceful theming. My own personal opinion :)

I'm not saying it was awful...just that I would prefer to stay somewhere else at a Moderate as usual. If we received an amazing discount like $59 room rate for Pop I would stay there again because it wasn't terrible... It just is not my first choice. :)

I totally agree about the beds and the bathroom...especially the bathroom.

I just found out last night that my DH may go to a training class at WDW in March. He's an appliance repair guy and they are having some national conference/ training thingy at WDW, and the resort they have listed on the info is the CSR. I told me DH that he could only go, if I could go. He was like, "but I'll be in training all day. You'll have nothing to do." I was like, "umm yeah I will. I'll spend the day sitting on a bench in the MK, or just walking around the parks looking at the details I miss on our trips with the boys." Now I just need to convince him, and find someone to watch the boys.

Please add me to the group. We are leaving the first day of June 2013 for 8 days @ WDW. It is our first family vacation to Disney:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Add me as well!!! Taking 4 teenage girls in June, heaven help us all.

June 2,3 at Wilderness
June 4-9 at Boardwalk

So excited! We are going on a big family trip from June 30th through July 6th. It will be our first time staying at a Disney resort. We are staying at ASMusic. We have only done day trips as part of a Florida vacation before.

We just booked the GF for June 23rd - June 29th. It will be Me, DH and DS17. At that time it will be 5 years since we have stayed at the GF and can't wait to go home again.:goodvibes Happy planning everyone.:flower3:

We will be getting to beach club villas after our 7 day west. Cruise on the Fantasy! DH and I are taking DS 28 and his wife28 DD 23 and a friend. This is our second visit to BCV stayed once at beach club and twice at YC. Ove visit at Coronado springs.

The airfare is purchased, insurance is purchased and deposits on cruise cabin and hotel rooms at the BCV. Yeah the trip is really happening!

Just started planning and we are looking into going June 7-14. Want some discounts to come out for the villas. Do you just wait to book until the discounts come out or do you book and then wait to adjust. Thinking of staying either at OKW or AKL.

Count us in! We're all booked for June 1-8 at the GF!!! :yay::yay: we're going to be celebrating DH's birthday!

Have you ever tried renting DVC points. We did for the first time this year and have been extremely happy with what it. We were able to book BLT for the same price as we would have paid to stay at POR. We used stayatWDW and they were very professional and worked with us. I liked that I had a cancellation policy and the gift card for booking with them was a pleasant surprise.

Ok change of plans. Still going in June but now we are at the Poly from 6/23-6/25 and GF 6/25-6/30. The Poly is our DS's favorite resort even though he has never stayed there.:lmao: Me and my DH thought we were being quite when we were talking about it this morning. So I booked it and we were going to surprise our DS next year when we pulled into the Poly but he over heard us talking this morning. I guess we weren't too quite.:rotfl2: Now I have to change my ticker.

magrudersmakes3 said:
Have you ever tried renting DVC points. We did for the first time this year and have been extremely happy with what it. We were able to book BLT for the same price as we would have paid to stay at POR. We used stayatWDW and they were very professional and worked with us. I liked that I had a cancellation policy and the gift card for booking with them was a pleasant surprise.

When renting points do you have to pay upfront? Or can you pay over time like you can through Disney. We got two rooms and a great deal with dining plan with a military discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter