The "Official" June 2013 Thread...we're almost there!!!!!!!

count me in too! June 2-7 POR! So excited! This is our 2nd trip and so excited to be at a moderate instead of value this year!

I don't know if anyone is experiencing problems with viruses I have never had one on my computer until I started on dis boards I have now gotten two in the last 3 months! I have changed passwords and run security over my computer. What's odd is I haven't been on the computer but 5 minutes each day to check on all your posts. I've been at the hospital taking care of mom. It's odd.

This week is my first time in this particular DISboard forum and I have received a number of alerts from my virus protection software of "dangerous" viruses (and I have a Mac) ... previously being all over the DCL forum for months and never had an issue. Hmmmmm.....

I posted this in a different spot but thought those who are actively planning a June trip would be best to hear it!

other post

Offical announcement here
Let your little girl transform into a Disney Princess.

Save 20% on the Castle Package at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique salons at the Disneyland® and Walt Disney World® Resorts from June 1-30, 2013.*

With the help of your Disney's Visa® Card and the wave of a magic wand, your little girl can become a princess! It's all in a day's work at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, owned by Cinderella's Fairy Godmother and operated by her skilled apprentices.

Whether she's getting ready for a ball or her next magical adventure, your little princess-to-be can choose a head-to-toe transformation that will make her fairytale dreams come true!

Use your Disney's Visa Card to enjoy royal 20% savings on the Castle Package, which includes:

Choice of hairstyle
Shimmering make-up and face gem
Princess sash and tote
Nail polish
Disney Princess Costume with coordinating accessories
One 6 x 8 and four 4 x 6 photos in a princess-themed holder
Hurry, this fairytale offer ends June 30, 2013.

We are doing a split stay too. Wilderness Lodge/Animal Kingdom Lodge/Old Key West... it's all about the resorts this year.... enjoy... your trip... :cool1:

We will be there 6/23-6/28 at the BLT .....can not wait :thumbsup2

Sister and her family will be there too...:cool1:

My husband just booked a surprise trip for the weekend of May 31 - just a short one and staying at the Dolphin...so excited! Haven't told our 4yo son yet, either...maybe we'll surprise him the day-of!

Staying at Ft. Wilderness Resort, then Animal Kingdom and to finish up the vacation 7 days at Old Key West.... we have park hopper tickets and fishing for the guys and spas for the ladies.. worked hard all year... cannot wait. :cool1:

10 more days to go!!! With 14 days to go we changed our resort from BWV to YC CL. We had originally wanted BC or YC and nothing was available but DH checked obsessively every day and something finally opened up. SO excited:cool1:

20 more days for us! It's all about enjoying the resorts this year... we are doing split stays... 2 days at Ft. Wilderness, then 1 day at Animal Kingdom and then 8 days at Old Key West. The only thing we have planned is to be at Magic Kingdom on July 3rd because it will be open until 3:00am. :cool1:

Despite what my ticker says, we only have 5 more days left before we embark on our mummy and daughters trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter