The "Official" June 2013 Thread...we're almost there!!!!!!!

We are going in June! I just changed our AoA LM to the Cars Suite! June 14-22nd! Me, DH and DS(6)! We are so excited!!!

It's finally getting close! I'm starting to feel the excitement! We'll be at AKV Jambo from 6/17-6/26 and AOA-LM 6/26-6/27. So excited!!:cool1:

We are going in June! I just changed our AoA LM to the Cars Suite! June 14-22nd! Me, DH and DS(6)! We are so excited!!!

We are there the same time as you. We are at AoA for the night of 6/13 then we transfer over to AKV for the remainder of our stay!

It's finally getting close! I'm starting to feel the excitement! We'll be at AKV Jambo from 6/17-6/26 and AOA-LM 6/26-6/27. So excited!!:cool1:

I feel the same way! We check into AKV on 6/14 until the following Sat. I can NOT wait! Hope June gets here fast!

Ok, So we are heading to Disney on June 13th for 10 days! Can't wait. Its been a LONG time since we went to Disney in June, we usually go in August, Dec or May, but due to schedules this year, only time we can go is June.

So basically I am looking for those of you have gone often during that time of years thoughts. From what I can remember its HOT and there is usaully a pop up t-storm daily. What about crowds? Any advise? Will the rain be so bad that it ruins the trip?

This will be our 15th visit, and while yes we love the parks definitely want to enjoy the resort in the afternoon and take the parks at a slower pace but still want to hit up all the major attractions.

Hi! Can I be added to the list. My husband, 2 boys, and myself are headed to AKL June 3-7 for the kids' first visit!! :yay:

Ok, So we are heading to Disney on June 13th for 10 days! Can't wait. Its been a LONG time since we went to Disney in June, we usually go in August, Dec or May, but due to schedules this year, only time we can go is June.

So basically I am looking for those of you have gone often during that time of years thoughts. From what I can remember its HOT and there is usaully a pop up t-storm daily. What about crowds? Any advise? Will the rain be so bad that it ruins the trip?

This will be our 15th visit, and while yes we love the parks definitely want to enjoy the resort in the afternoon and take the parks at a slower pace but still want to hit up all the major attractions.

I've been to disney in June 3 times so far. It is hot, (80s usually) but not unbearable, especially if you stop often into air conditioned places. The sun is rough (wear sunscreen!) especially in Epcot.

Not sure about crowds, since I've only been in June and once in August, so I don't have other seasons to compare to June.

I don't remember it raining at all except one day on one trip. The good thing about southern showers is that they usually disappear as soon as they crop up and it's usually warm enough to keep you from being uncomfortable if you get wet. Humidity increase isn't fun, though.

I really like going in June. When it gets really hot in the afternoon, going to rest at the pool is nice. The days are really long, so you have more light in the evening, and it's warm enough to stay until the park closes.

Hi! Can I be added to the list. My husband, 2 boys, and myself are headed to AKL June 3-7 for the kids' first visit!! :yay:

I've been to disney in June 3 times so far. It is hot, (80s usually) but not unbearable, especially if you stop often into air conditioned places. The sun is rough (wear sunscreen!) especially in Epcot.

Not sure about crowds, since I've only been in June and once in August, so I don't have other seasons to compare to June.

I don't remember it raining at all except one day on one trip. The good thing about southern showers is that they usually disappear as soon as they crop up and it's usually warm enough to keep you from being uncomfortable if you get wet. Humidity increase isn't fun, though.

I really like going in June. When it gets really hot in the afternoon, going to rest at the pool is nice. The days are really long, so you have more light in the evening, and it's warm enough to stay until the park closes.

Thanks! Sounds pretty comparable to May and Sept when we go. This will be our 15 visit, so we no longer feel the need to be in the parks from morning till night, so taking an afternoon break back at the resort is something that we do daily now.

Can't wait for June to get here. We are staying at AKL too!

Officially 99 days until our next visit!!! Finally I can say that we are in the double digits!

Our family of 14 will be at SSR June 23 - 29!! We have quite a range from 4 to 73!! I am so excited!!

Can't wait!!

I am no longer going to Disneyworld in June and I need someone to take over the list I started. PLEASE someone help me out. I just can't continue to do it and I'm not going. Anyone who is a member on the Facebook page and knows me would be a big help. Anyone who joins here can still join the FB page, I left Lisa and Donna as the admins.

I can update the list here too if you need help!

Hey Donna is this you from the FB page! I would love for you to take over the list page. How should we do it? Everyone is used to looking at the first page and seeing the list. Should we just cut and paste it here and let everyone know what page the list is on now?

We leave in 106 days and we cannot wait. The trip keeps changing and I think that is why I am so nervous. We are doing 6/13-6/28. We are doing a split stay
6-13-6/15 POR
6/15-6/16 AOA
6/16-6/24 AKL
6/24-6/26 VWL
6/26-6/28 OKW

We really want to do VWL for all 4 nights at the end, but staying DVC and there is no availability. We are on a waitlist so hope it comes through.

93 days and counting. We'll be at POR from 6/2-6/9. We'll be driving down from Milwaukee and stopping at as many Diners Drive In's and Dives places as we can, until we reach the Magic! :hyper:

I am joining yall! We will be at the Poly 5/31 (late check in!!) until 6/8. Getting SOOOO excited and ready to go! I plugged the addy of the poly into my GPS today (we are driving down) just to get ready!:cool1:

olecow said:
93 days and counting. We'll be at POR from 6/2-6/9. We'll be driving down from Milwaukee and stopping at as many Diners Drive In's and Dives places as we can, until we reach the Magic! :hyper:

BigDaddyWill said:
We'll be at POR from 6/7 - 6/15. See you there!

Will

rjb123 said:
I am joining yall! We will be at the Poly 5/31 (late check in!!) until 6/8. Getting SOOOO excited and ready to go! I plugged the addy of the poly into my GPS today (we are driving down) just to get ready!:cool1:

We will be there from 6/2-6/9 also! So happy to be in those double digits!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter