**** The Official July 2015 , Roll Call Who is going?!?! ****

I had my fast pass experience on the 15th, was a nervous wreck as the last trip this was not in place, even magic bands are new on my plate!! :rolleyes:
Had the computer all ready for midnight...was able to book my Tee times for my DH and 2 DS before midnight which was great.:flower:
I got all the things we wanted to do, booked, annoyed only by one...SPACESHIP EARTH!! Every time offered was after 1pm...when we will be on the otherside of the park entering WS! Epcot is a walking park..but that walk all the way back to the entrance and then back to WS...not good. :headache:
I keep stalking to see if anything comes up... but nothing!!! I was able to change my SDMT time twice to find a better fit in our schedule but Spaceship earth is so stubborn!!
Anyone else have that problem??o_O

I had my fast pass experience on the 15th, was a nervous wreck as the last trip this was not in place, even magic bands are new on my plate!! :rolleyes:
Had the computer all ready for midnight...was able to book my Tee times for my DH and 2 DS before midnight which was great.:flower:
I got all the things we wanted to do, booked, annoyed only by one...SPACESHIP EARTH!! Every time offered was after 1pm...when we will be on the otherside of the park entering WS! Epcot is a walking park..but that walk all the way back to the entrance and then back to WS...not good. :headache:
I keep stalking to see if anything comes up... but nothing!!! I was able to change my SDMT time twice to find a better fit in our schedule but Spaceship earth is so stubborn!!
Anyone else have that problem??o_O

Have you tried just changing one person at a time? I'm not sure how many people you are booking for but if we split up our party of 3 I'm able to switch each one to an earlier time and I just make sure that they overlap.

FP day for me! I did my AK day right away this morning because it's the only one I definitely know what we'd want to do (FotLK, Finding Nemo, & safari) but the others I'm not sure. I'm kind of going with the flow.

33 days to go for me!

Over the weekend, we had a delivery for our DD4 from Mickey Mouse ... it was a letter from him telling her how excited he was that she was coming to visit again... along with a stuffed Pascal (from Tangled) - Pascal is there to keep an eye on her behavior (like Elf on the Shelf idea) and she is to hug and care for him so that he tells Mickey what a kind and sweet little girl she is... she also got a countdown calendar from Mickey that she is putting stickers on each day.... she is LOVING this and Pascal is now her best friend! She says she can't wait to bring him to Disney so she can make sure he tells Mickey how good she's been!

I guess we are all in the waiting game now! I have successfully switched all my adr's from June to July. All fastpasses are made including Ana & Elsa. Now just waiting and waiting! Our trip is July 16-25 AOA. ADR's at BOG, La Hacienda, 50's, Via Napoli, Sci Fi, and CRT also we made plans to go to Rainforest and TREX with no ADR. 45 Days til Disney!!!! 40 Days til start of Vacay!!

I guess we are all in the waiting game now! I have successfully switched all my adr's from June to July. All fastpasses are made including Ana & Elsa. Now just waiting and waiting! Our trip is July 16-25 AOA. ADR's at BOG, La Hacienda, 50's, Via Napoli, Sci Fi, and CRT also we made plans to go to Rainforest and TREX with no ADR. 45 Days til Disney!!!! 40 Days til start of Vacay!!

Woohoo! How perfect!!! 4 weeks to go for us!!

I just booked a 9 day trip for July 11-19. 5 days in Disney, 2-3 at Universal and 1-2 (depending on a third day or not at Universal) to relax. Have friends that live in Oviedo, just over a half hour north of Disney/Universal.

We have our ADRs and FP+ all booked can't wait!! Looking forward to seeing the Caribbean Beach Resort. We loved PORS.......last time we stayed at Contemporary and weren't thrilled.

So excited to be heading back to WDW (July 27-31)!!! Not looking forward to the heat/humidity, but being with my family (DS 12 & DD 10) at WDW again will be worth the sweat! Staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort. Anyone else going to be there?
We'll be at the CBR at the same time with DS and DD who is just turning 13. Maybe we'll see you around the resort!!

I've been stalking the boards but this is the only active July 2015 group that I've seen. Is there a Facebook group?

We are all set! Have hotels, meals, and FP+ booked and getting very Excited! Plans as follows:

July 12th - 18th

Monday: Magic Kingdom
  • Keys to the Kingdom Tour
  • Big Thunder FP+
  • 7 Dwarfs FP+
  • Haunted Mansion FP+
  • Dinner at California Grill
Tuesday: Animal Kingdom
  • Expedition Everest FP+
  • Kali FP+
  • Kilimanjaro FP+
  • Dinner at Sanaa
Wednesday: Magic Kingdom Part 2
  • Space Mountain FP+
  • 7 Dwarfs FP+
  • Splash Mountain FP+
  • Dinner at Tony's
Thursday: EPCOT
  • Behind the Seeds Tour
  • Nemo FP+
  • Spaceship Earth FP+
  • Soarin FP+
  • Dinner at Spice Road
Friday: Hollywood Studios
  • Toy Story FP+
  • Indiana Jones FP+
  • Star Tours FP+
  • Dinner at The Boathouse
Saturday: Shhhhh! non-Disney trip to Seaworld

Looking for something different to do for dinner on Sunday is anyone has any suggestions. Wanted to go to MoriMotto's but it is not open as of yet.

Really looking forward to our trip this year (just like every year)...

We have booked:
  • 1 night at the Holiday Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista (this is the day we drive down)
  • 5 nights at the Grand Floridian Resort
  • 2 more nights at the Holiday Inn Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
Our plan is to drive down from NJ on the 12th of July and stay at the Holiday Inn since we will be loosing most of that day. Then we head over to the Grand Floridian for the Disney part of our trip from July 13th - 17th. We will then round out our trip with a day at Sea World and a drive down to one of the Golf Coast Beaches to look for sharks' teeth and then drive back up to NJ to join the world again.

For those of you that have gone in July multiple times. Last year was our 1st year in July and we arrived on the 6th. No one could have prepared us for the teen tour groups. Some of them were actually pretty dangerous. I can't tell you how many times they almost ran over my DD who was 7. So my question is are they there the whole month of July? We pushed our dates back this year for sons baseball but I was hoping they would be a little thinned out.

Here is my issue. I may be going on some days with friends so I can't commit to parks probably until I go down so that leaves FP+ out at least until the day before. Though I may reach out to them to see what days they have off and what parks they would want to go with me so that way I can do it. My 30 day window (staying with my friends) doesn't start until June 11 so I have a little time.

For those of you that have gone in July multiple times. Last year was our 1st year in July and we arrived on the 6th. No one could have prepared us for the teen tour groups. Some of them were actually pretty dangerous. I can't tell you how many times they almost ran over my DD who was 7. So my question is are they there the whole month of July? We pushed our dates back this year for sons baseball but I was hoping they would be a little thinned out.

We have gone many times in July and August and it seems about the same as far as the groups go. We have luckily not had too much of an issue over the years and my son is older now so that helps. Typically, we try to make our FP+ and tour the parks opposite how the flow of people seems to go. This may just be in my head but I think that if you watch the crowds when they get in, yu can see the general direction they head in. People are like sheep and follow each other, be the goat and go in the opposite direction :).

Good Luck

You know I thought by booking just a little outside of a month out (need to as I am getting a kidney transplant at some point this year so I do it to minimize the risk of losing out on the trip). would make it easier but it still seems like an eternity away!

I also received the Mickey Mail, the Magic Bands and the MM card. I can't tell you how excited I am!! You'd think I was a child but I'm a 60yo Grandma but I feel like a 8 yo! LOL:rolleyes1:love:
:crutches:
I also joined the OL club, anyone else planning to go to EPCOT to meet the other owners? I'm going to try to go.:lovestruc

I cant wait for my trip next month. I was worried that wouldnt get the FP+ times I wanted since my window for reserving opened during a flight I was taking to south america. There was no need to worry, got to my hotel, booked everything I wanted and got the times I wanted. I even made same changes last week with not problems!

Were so excited!

18 days until we fly to USA - yay! & 11 days after that until we arrive at WDW - can't wait!
Before then got busy days ahead with work & house renovations (started months ago - taking ages! :rolleyes: )
Been looking over our trip plans & tweaking a bit here & there. Yesterday l changed a FP+ time as on looking at the Epcot map my original plan for Future World didn't flow very well, now we have more time in World Showcase as well.
On MDE our FP+ reservations were all still showing, unlike a couple of weeks ago when they had disappeared & Disney tech help couldn't get them back & had to rebook them all (couple of times since then they have not shown on the app but after logging out & then logging back in again they've came back. Hope they stay put!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter