• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**** The Official July 2015 , Roll Call Who is going?!?! ****

Thanks for the heads-up xlsm! We already have our 8:10am CP ADR on that date - too bad you won't be there we could've said hello in person. :chat:

Well, boo! I hate to miss a DisMeet :(

Enjoy your breakfast with Pooh and the gang, it's one of our favorites :-):-)

Our 60 days out was last Sunday. We did get all the FP+ we wanted even though my computer crashed three days in. Now just counting down until July 9th. Good luck to everyone else on their FP+, it was our first time doing it and we were very anxious about the process. With a little patience we got 'er done.

Also I am very excited to be staying at CBR as the rest of the family has not stayed there yet and I have not since the new Theme pool.

Anyone going to be at the Poly June 30 - July 7 or the BC July 7 - July 14th? Just curious if there will be any familiar "faces" arounds those resorts from our these boards!

Hello! My DH and I will be staying at POR 7/22-7/29! We are celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary. Can't wait!

Fast Passes secured, online check in complete...July here we come!!

Yay! Congrats on getting it all completed! Now... we just wait!

Our 60 days out was last Sunday. We did get all the FP+ we wanted even though my computer crashed three days in. Now just counting down until July 9th. Good luck to everyone else on their FP+, it was our first time doing it and we were very anxious about the process. With a little patience we got 'er done.

Also I am very excited to be staying at CBR as the rest of the family has not stayed there yet and I have not since the new Theme pool.

Congrats on the FP's! It can take a little patience and is a bit tedious. We stayed at CBR about 10 years ago and found it quite peaceful - I'd love to return there sometime!

Hello! My DH and I will be staying at POR 7/22-7/29! We are celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary. Can't wait!

What a great way to spend your anniversary! How fun!

Going July 1 to 8th, staying at AoA, already paid for package thru DreamRes, 7 day PHWPF tickets, DDP and Memory Maker! So excited everything is paid for and I just received the MM card and checked in online! Can't wait. YAAAAY:jumping1:

Going July 1 to 8th, staying at AoA, already paid for package thru DreamRes, 7 day PHWPF tickets, DDP and Memory Maker! So excited everything is paid for and I just received the MM card and checked in online! Can't wait. YAAAAY:jumping1:
Welcome to the July club :)

Hoping to visit AoA while we are at POR as really fancy trying out Landscape of Flavours.

Our FP date is the same as yours as we also arrive on the 30th! I have a "plan" all set but I know that it won't all go according to plan but hopefully most of it will! I figure I still have a week and a half to make sure it is good to go!!!

I had a plan too! It already changed! Hope you were able to get all the fp times you wanted.

I had a plan too! It already changed! Hope you were able to get all the fp times you wanted.

I was able to get everything accomplished without any issues! I had to "play" with our F&P a little bit but nothing too crazy. now... what to do for 45 more days!

Is anyone else's FP+ 60 day booking date May 23? I've read that the FP+ window opens later when MK is open past midnight, and my date is on the 24 hour day! Not sure how this will affect when FP+ booking window will open.

Posting this incase anyone else has same problem:
This morning l noticed all my FP+ bookings had disappeared from MDE both on the website & the app. I had booked them using the app on 8 May (60 days from our onsite stay), fortunately l had a note of all the attractions & times l had booked & l had taken screen shots too.

I telephoned the UK tech helpline & the CM said they were gone & didn't know why, she said it was possibly a glitch with the app. The CM managed to rebook our FP+ for each day & got approximately the same times, only one FP+ is a hour different, which doesn't affect our ADRs, it took 40 mins on the phone to get it all sorted out, thankfully it's a freephone no. Let's hope they don't disappear again & are there on our magic bands when we arrive at the rides/attractions.

Oh my!!! That is so upsetting to hear! I'm glad that you were able to sort it all out! I'd have heard failure if that happened!!!!!

Oh my!!! That is so upsetting to hear! I'm glad that you were able to sort it all out! I'd have heard failure if that happened!!!!!
It was annoying when l saw they had disappeared, l thought the CM would have been able to find them in the system & reinstate, but she couldn't, at least there was still availability at ok times on everything incl 7DMT as it's still 49 days until we arrive at WDW, if it happened a lot nearer our trip that availability would most likely have been gone & l would have been Grumpy rather than Happy. :rotfl2: Let's hope they stay put now & don't go awol again!

Your message had me checking out FP+ adr's a few times today. Later in the evening on the MDE app ours disappeared too. Thankfully deleting the app, booting the iPhone and re-installing was all it took to get them back.
Definitely caused me a deep intake of breath.

Your message had me checking out FP+ adr's a few times today. Later in the evening on the MDE app ours k too. Thankfully deleting the app, booting the iPhone and re-installing was all it took to get them back.
Definitely caused me a deep intake of breath.
Oh no! Glad you got them back.
Hope mine stay put now.
Edit - after reading your post l checked on MDE & our's are still there (at the moment!), fingers x

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm in a conundrum:

I have an ADR for Raglan Road at 5:30 on the 30th. But the reports I've heard are that it's more crowded/congested/hard to get around now than it was last summer. So I guess my conundrum is a two-parter:
1) Have you gone to DTD yet this year, and if you have is it still ridiculously hard to get around?
2) Would you change the ADR if you were in my shoes?

I just don't want to have to put any undo strain on things. I'm going with my aunt, who's not a Disney person and, um, not the best with time. She's the kind that's always late for everything (which is such the opposite of me who thinks on time is late) and I don't want to the time crunch on our last night. I'm not sure where we would go instead. My best friend and I agree that she'd probably really like Raglan Road. I was thinking maybe go to Rose & Crown since it's an easy walk from our hotel so we could relax in the hotel that afternoon if we need to. But I don't really know what the menu's like at Rose & Crown since last time I was there it was St. Patrick's Day so they had a special menu to get in and out quickly.

Customised the colours of our magicbands - yellow for me, DH blue, DD orange & DS green. I'd love it if we could get our refillable mugs in the same colours (red instead of orange for DD would be close enough :teeth:). Think l'll buy toothbrushes to match too. It's the little things, lol! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter