**** The Official July 2015 , Roll Call Who is going?!?! ****

Can't make my FP+ plans until the end of the month, though considering I'm going with my aunt who's not a big ride person we probably won't want any big name rides so I'm thinking I may day-of FP+ almost everything. I think the only day I'm going to make FP+ is for our DAK day, because I know she'll want to do FotLK, the safari, and Finding Nemo

We were 60 days out on Saturday so with alarm set (4.30am local time) I had an early start to getting FP+ for 11 people over 14 days.
4th July Illuminations were completely gone. But otherwise I managed to get everything that folks wanted - M&G Anna and Elsa, Enchanted Tales with Belle, 7DMT, all the Mountains, Peter Pan, Wishes and Fantasmic

Vacation final payment and car hired paid too... we are officially poor ;)

Stopping in to read about July trips...thinking of doing July in 2016 since our son will be starting school. We are pulling him out for this years trip in September but want to give summer a try going forward. Happy to see some people love traveling in July - I'm a little scared since we have only been in the fall so far!

I booked my FP+ this morning as today was my 60 days out from when we stay onsite.
I used the MDE app to book them. l thought it might be glitchy & play up like when l did my ADRs, but thankfully it was straightforward, just had to tweak the times to fit in with our ADRs & other plans.

I quite enjoyed working about with the times - appealed to my OCD planning, lol. Have taken screenshots of our FP+ & ADRs, but will print out too. All in all it was a piece of cake, so that's what l'll have to celebrate.

My husband & kids have no idea of the amount of planning involved in a WDW trip, l'm sure they think Disney magic just makes it happen.

Anyway roll on the next 2 months, though l've to get major storm damage repair work done at home incl chimney rebuilt & 2 ceilings taken down before we go! :( Will definitely be needing this vacation.
Thank goodness this trip was booked before the damage happened in January.

I booked my FP+ this morning as today was my 60 days out from when we stay onsite.
I used the MDE app to book them. l thought it might be glitchy & play up like when l did my ADRs, but thankfully it was straightforward, just had to tweak the times to fit in with our ADRs & other plans.

I quite enjoyed working about with the times - appealed to my OCD planning, lol. Have taken screenshots of our FP+ & ADRs, but will print out too. All in all it was a piece of cake, so that's what l'll have to celebrate.

My husband & kids have no idea of the amount of planning involved in a WDW trip, l'm sure they think Disney magic just makes it happen.

Anyway roll on the next 2 months, though l've to get major storm damage repair work done at home incl chimney rebuilt & 2 ceilings taken down before we go! :( Will definitely be needing this vacation.
Thank goodness this trip was booked before the damage happened in January.

Yay that's great! I still need to print out my ADRs. I keep forgetting to lol.

I mentioned this on Facebook but haven't gotten any bites yet...I'm planning to cancel an 8am Crystal Palace reservation for 4 on 7/21 and a 12:20 BOG lunch for 4 on 7/20. If anyone is interested let me know so we can coordinate!! (I do have someone on Fbook who may be interested in the CP, but it's not for sure yet!)

If no one wants them, I'll cancel them next week.

Hooray for all of you who have been successful with FPs so far! I'm staying up late on Thursday night for ours :-):-)

Thanks for the heads-up xlsm! We already have our 8:10am CP ADR on that date - too bad you won't be there we could've said hello in person. :chat:

My family's booked for July 29th - August 5th at POP Century! Can't wait to make my Fastpass+ reservations!

I get to do mine tonight. So excited and nervous. I also applied to the Facebook group as Pauli Green.

Woo! Just booked! July 30th-31st @ POP!

We've never gone for just 2 days so it will be interesting finding the best way to budget time. We've also always managed to go in the off season so the crowd difference should be a bit overwhelming. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter