**** The Official July 2015 , Roll Call Who is going?!?! ****

pixiedust: July 15-22 BLT 2 br studio....We are bringing an extra person so using 2 1/2 yrs of points felt worth it!! I an now saving to buy more points resale...that is another post, another time. Here is my schedule which like most of us is a work of art, time and love we all put into our trips!!! It is the most fun besides going...right?:wave:

1. We have Ohana breakfast first day (tradition)- MK for the day and BOG for a late dinner...glad to get it!
2. The Wave breakfast-Epcot for the day-Tutto Italiano early dinner-Illuminations cruise!!
3. Animal Kingdom for the day-Sanaa early dinner
4. golf for the guys-Kona for the girls- Exotic Car experience for the guys-Pool-The wave for dinner-MK magic hours
5. sleep in!!!! Pool...DTD or DS whatever you call it and Rainforest for dinner
6. Hollywood Studios-50's prime time late lunch
7. The Wave breakfast-Epcot for the last full day-Chef's de France late lunch
8. Crystal Palace breakfast early- catch the ME to the airport at about 3:eek: going home:(

Everyone considered adult age, hope I scheduled down time so we don't burn out!!

May 16 is my Fast Pass ressie day...planning that next!!!

How about you guys??

Woo-hoo, our plans (except FP+) are finalized. We will be staying at POFQ from July 9 - July 20. My mother and I in one room, my brother, sis-in-law and two nieces in another. It will be their first time at this resort. We are dining at T-Rex and Rose and Crown for dinners, Mama Melrose for Fantasmic package, Crystal Palace for breakfast and we were able to get two lunch ressies for BOG. Now we must wait for May to schedule our FP+ options. We have a plan in place and hope we can make it work.

Change in plans, we will now be staying at CBR instead of POFQ

Hi all, we are headed down in July for our longest WDW trip ever! 5 night DCL to the Bahamas followed by 10 glorious, hopefully hot & sunny days at the parks! (Most of our trips have been in the summer due to work schedules) Next weekend is booking of cruise items then FP+ on May 16! Cannot wait!!! Booked this a year ago! I love seeing everyone's excitement on this thread!

Hi all, we are headed down in July for our longest WDW trip ever! 5 night DCL to the Bahamas followed by 10 glorious, hopefully hot & sunny days at the parks! (Most of our trips have been in the summer due to work schedules) Next weekend is booking of cruise items then FP+ on May 16! Cannot wait!!! Booked this a year ago! I love seeing everyone's excitement on this thread!

Sounds like such an amazing vacation! We were originally going to do a land/sea trip but decided with some unforseen costs to just to 2 weeks at WDW - We love DCL (Cruised out of NYC in 2012) but it was just not fitting into our budget this time around... but not regrets! This is our longest trip to WDW as well!
Looks like you arrive right after we leave because our FP date is May 1st. WHere are you planning to do stay at WDW?

Sounds like such an amazing vacation! We were originally going to do a land/sea trip but decided with some unforseen costs to just to 2 weeks at WDW - We love DCL (Cruised out of NYC in 2012) but it was just not fitting into our budget this time around... but not regrets! This is our longest trip to WDW as well!
Looks like you arrive right after we leave because our FP date is May 1st. WHere are you planning to do stay at WDW?
We have never cruised-ever-so I am beyond excited about that part of the trip. When we get off of the ship, we will stay 3 nights at POFQ then we will go off property for the remaining week (parents have a timeshare very close to WDW).

We fight the crowds and beat the heat every July. . . . this year 10 nights at the Boardwalk. First time staying at Boardwalk, can't wait to see how it feels as a guest there rather than just walking thru!

We're big fans of July as well! We will just be across the lake from you at BC for the second half of our stay. I'll wave!

So excited- we will be at Disney from July 26- July 30 staying at CBR (our first time at this resort so interested to try it out). Then we will be going on a cruise Aug 1-8 and coming back to Orlando to spend our last couple of days at the Disney waterparks before heading home!

We will have myself, DS (10), DD (13), and my parents.....

So excited- we will be at Disney from July 26- July 30 staying at CBR (our first time at this resort so interested to try it out). Then we will be going on a cruise Aug 1-8 and coming back to Orlando to spend our last couple of days at the Disney waterparks before heading home!

Sounds like fun! I stayed in CBR last year for the first time and really liked it - hope you guys do too! We'll be down there at the same time :)

How fun! POR is such a lovely resort! What are your plans for the 4th of July? We are still finalizing ours...

We will be there 4th - 11th. Might go into HS late - after dinner at Boma. Touring plans has fairly low crowds on the 5th. That surprises me...

15 days of FP's all done! Worked out very easily overnight - took about 45 minutes but got everything that we wanted! Woohoo!

Just decided to do a spur of the moment trip for me and dd for her birthday. July 13-16 at all star sports.

I sent a request to a Facebook group.

Just been told about this thread :)
We are going to Florida 26 June - 17 July this year (3 weeks) & will be staying at POR 7th-13th July, rest of the trip we will be offsite - visiting US & spending a few days over at St Pete Beach (been there before & love it) & a few more days relaxing - villa based in Kissimmee.
How do l find the Facebook group? TIA - Edit: got it Disboards Team July 2015 WDW. Thanks Cyrano :)
Join request sent :)

Last edited:

Stayed at CBR in 2010 & loved it. Our room was in Jamacia area which was great - short walk over the bridge to food court, close to quiet pool, little beach & had a lovely garden view.
Tempted to go back there this year, but wanted to try a new resort so went for a POR Riverside Royal Room - love the Aladdin's lamp taps in the bathroom, "magic carpet" & fireworks headboards. So looking forward to our trip after a stressful few months. :)

Just been told about this thread :)
We are going to Florida 26 June - 17 July this year (3 weeks) & will be staying at POR 7th-13th July, rest of the trip we will be offsite - visiting US & spending a few days over at St Pete Beach (been there before & love it) & a few more days relaxing - villa based in Kissimmee.
How do l find the Facebook group? TIA - Edit: got it Disboards Team July 2015 WDW. Thanks Cyrano :)
Join request sent :)

Glad you found us :)

Hello Everyone... been MIA for a while...

I think I have Midori set for her 2 month stay in Korea... Now I may go ahead and think about my Solo trip.. originally - thought about the 11th through the 19th... but I really can't see staying at Disney that long without my DD, so how about 11th through the 15th. Either Dolphin or Swan - I don't need to spend $$$$.$$ on just me on site and I don't want to stay to far off-site so decided to stay in the middle of the road.

I will not make any ADR's, not just for me...! OMG Solo trip and no DD... What to do? I should just stay home and work but I will lose my vacation time if I don't take them...

Updates later...

Hello Everyone... been MIA for a while...

I think I have Midori set for her 2 month stay in Korea... Now I may go ahead and think about my Solo trip.. originally - thought about the 11th through the 19th... but I really can't see staying at Disney that long without my DD, so how about 11th through the 15th. Either Dolphin or Swan - I don't need to spend $$$$.$$ on just me on site and I don't want to stay to far off-site so decided to stay in the middle of the road.

I will not make any ADR's, not just for me...! OMG Solo trip and no DD... What to do? I should just stay home and work but I will lose my vacation time if I don't take them...

Updates later...

How exciting to start planning your trip now that she is settled! We've talked about staying at the Swan/Dolphin so I'll be interested to hear your thoughts about it. We'll be at the BC for the last half of our trip and we love the connivence of walking to both Epcot and DHS!

Where is everyone with their trip planning? I've made our 15 days of FP's... got everything on the day and time we wanted! My next step is to add all of those exact times to our touring plan and then start to add more details in (timing of Move it, Shake it... street performers... Dream along with Mickey... etc.) We have to call the Sandcastle Club and Lilo's playhouse to book while we are there and we still need to order our TiW card... 8 weeks to go from today and we will be waiting at the airport ready to board our flight!!! 56 days! WOOHOO!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter