~~**The Official January 2014 Group**~~

6 days to go so excited !! I'm in canada and looking forward to summer weather!

I booked with a TA

What is on the flash drives ? I did not get one!! What are they ?

6 days to go so excited !! I'm in canada and looking forward to summer weather!

I booked with a TA

What is on the flash drives ? I did not get one!! What are they ?

No worries! There was no important information on the drive. You can watch the same 3 minute video when you log into MDE. It was just explaining the magic bands and FP+. Enjoy your trip!!!

I'm leaving January 1st very early in the morning! I can't think of anything else! Staying at the Boardwalk for the first time AND on a Club level for the first time! I can't wait!

Check in is in 14 days and we leave in 12 days, I'm hoping there won't be any snow since we will be driving!

for my area, there is a storm watch for heavy snow wed/thur.
ugh......

hopefully the milwaukee airport won't have any issues for early friday morning when i fly out from there.

6 days to go so excited !! I'm in canada and looking forward to summer weather! I booked with a TA What is on the flash drives ? I did not get one!! What are they ?

76 hours to go!!! Werr comig from canada too.. The long range forcasr is saying -21 this week in toronto.. feelinh like +34 in orlando!!! Talk about a difference.. No flash drive here and i booked through a TA as well.. And our vouchers and luggage tags havent shown up either.. Mailed from colorado on dec 9... So our TA re issued them to be at our resort when we check in thurs and they better be cause were doig downtown and disneyquest upon arrival!

I still have a few weeks to go................but in the meantime I leave for a cruise with BFF on Saturday :yay: Back for 5 busy days and then it will be time to go!! :mickeyjum

I am getting excited as everyone else. I put a hold today on our mail and newspaper for our trip. Yesterday I cashed our Disney Rewards and let them know we will be away.

I can't believe it is finally time for all of us to start packing! So excited for everyone here and counting down the last days!

We got our magic bands without any trouble. DD (3 yo) even likes wearing it. Go figure!

Anywho, have fun everyone!

62 hours till our plane is set to depart! 3/4 packed.. Doing my last work shift today! Excited!!!

22 days for me... until we start the drive. We leave after dinner on the 21st. We will drive from PA to Georgia for the first stretch... spend the day/night at The Hampton to recharge and then finish the drive early on the 23rd... check into the beach Club villas for the night and spend that first day in Epcot. The 24th we check into Bay Lake Tower for our remaining 7 nights!! So excited!!! I have two large busy bags made up for my 2 year old daughter to keep her happy and busy during the car ride and our hotel stay in Georgia... also a dvd player and a ton of Disney movies for the drive. I also took advantage of The Disney Store's semi-annual sale this past weekend and bought my daughter a bunch of t-shirts for the trip. So glad to be going back!!!
We are also leaving the 21st after dinner! We are driving straight through from Ohio and plan to arrive Weds. the 22nd!

Can't believe it is only 19 days left, 18 til we start drive from NC. Gonna upgrade to AP when we get there and have 3 more trips planned!

I booked my January 31st trip in early December and received my flash drive shortly after that. There really isn't anything on the drive that you can't find on the Disney website.

I can't wait to see my Magic Bands!! :)

It figures we are leaving on January 25, 2014 and Sofia and Doc will start being at H&V on January 26th. I guess we will see them in May instead.

Where did you see that? We'll be at H&V for breakfast on Jan. 25 to meet the characters regardless but it would have been great to be able to see Sofia and Doc since they're DD faves. Of course Jan. 25 is our last day too.

Can't believe it is only 19 days left, 18 til we start drive from NC. Gonna upgrade to AP when we get there and have 3 more trips planned!

You sound just like us, arrive on January 18th and plan to upgrade to APs because we have three trips total booked for 2014. Does anyone know how that will work with the Magic Bands? I know when we had APs they were not tied to our KTTW.

Where did you see that? We'll be at H&V for breakfast on Jan. 25 to meet the characters regardless but it would have been great to be able to see Sofia and Doc since they're DD faves. Of course Jan. 25 is our last day too.

Allears has an article http://land.allears.net/blogs/dnews/2013/12/new_characters_coming_disney_j.html
I am hoping for a soft opening/testing for our meal on January 19, 2014. I am also hoping for a soft opening for the Seven Dwarves Coaster. A girl can dream can't she?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter