• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~~**The Official January 2014 Group**~~

:worried: well, it appears there is some randomness to it and not just by arrival date
agree, seems random at least to us folk ;-) I arrive 1/10. No magic bands, no FP+ (think that is 60 days tho). To add some details around MB, we arrive 1/10, for a stay at POFQ, not yet paid in full.

Anyone that is a DVC member get access to magic bands yet? I am going on points so there is no payment to be made and I linked my tickets. I am arriving at BLT on the 23rd.

Anyone that is a DVC member get access to magic bands yet? I am going on points so there is no payment to be made and I linked my tickets. I am arriving at BLT on the 23rd.

I arrive on the 11th - we have 3 DVC resorts planned, APs linked and still no MB. (Resorts are BLT, VWL & AKV Jambo)

Has anyone received MB customizations for arrival dates after January 5th? If so what is your check-in date and your resort? The last update I saw was MB testing was extended until 1/5 which would make sense for those arriving the earliest in the month to have that function available. My check-in isn't until 1/27 so I don't think I should be stalking MDE everyday, but I do anyway.

Yes. I am a DVC owner with points ressie arriving at AKL Kidani on Jan 5 (please ignore my ticker as I moved our trip 2 days later). MB's customized 3 days ago.

Yes. I am a DVC owner with points ressie arriving at AKL Kidani on Jan 5 (please ignore my ticker as I moved our trip 2 days later). MB's customized 3 days ago.

Did you customize online or call MS?

We're DVC too, but not arriving until 1/20.

Arugggggh! DH is driving me bonkers. He doesn't know his holiday coaching schedule yet, so nothing is booked yet, dates are in a state of flux still. I wanted to get out flights today for 1/1-1/7 because I found them for $109 each way from Philly, direct. Someone, please smack him in the back of the head for me and tell him to get it together. He knows how much I am dying to plan our Disney trip again. Lol! Thanks for letting me vent.

Arugggggh! DH is driving me bonkers. He doesn't know his holiday coaching schedule yet, so nothing is booked yet, dates are in a state of flux still. I wanted to get out flights today for 1/1-1/7 because I found them for $109 each way from Philly, direct. Someone, please smack him in the back of the head for me and tell him to get it together. He knows how much I am dying to plan our Disney trip again. Lol! Thanks for letting me vent.

:badpc: Pretend the computer is hubby :hyper: :tink: pixie dust to help in your planning!!

Yes I am staying at BLT on points checking in Jan 5th and I have been able to customize MBs (but no FP+ yet).

The family and I will be checking in at BCV using our DVC points from 1/21 to 1/28. Everything is all setup in MDE (Premier APs for my husband, my son, and myself and park hopper tickets for my parents). Still no access to customize MBs or utilize FP+.

Those are great ticket prices! Hope you get them... tell Hubby to play hooky one day if there is a conflict. Life is too short!!

Online. In the MDE section it suddenly popped up as an option to customize MB's.

Oh wow... so no notification? (Not sure why I'm surprised by this!)

Did you have to "purchase"/select the option of a MB or did you just have your APs linked and then the option to customize MBs suddenly became available?

Oh wow... so no notification? (Not sure why I'm surprised by this!)

Did you have to "purchase"/select the option of a MB or did you just have your APs linked and then the option to customize MBs suddenly became available?

When I clicked on the Magicbands section under MDE section, the option to customize just suddenly popped up. No ticket media linked to my MDE account at that time :)

I just told my husband the dates and told him he is taking them off even if I have to talk to his dad and brother (family business). He said he would handle it

I just told my husband the dates and told him he is taking them off even if I have to talk to his dad and brother (family business). He said he would handle it

LOL - awesome.
I realized it probably didn't help that I also threw dates at him for our confirmed trip to New Orleans (12/12-12/16), another date for a get together with my parents in NY, and for about a week now I've been changing around dates for the Disney trip to accomodate him, also to use the credit we still have with Southwest to use by 1/7, and to try to stay within the 2.5 weeks I have off from work (I work at a boarding school) but not be in WDW right at Christmas. So, we're getting closer, it's between 1/1-1/7 or 1/2-1/7. He knows we want to be there for the holiday decorations, and we want to be there ON our 10th anniversary on 1/3. So, I'm sure by the weekend we'll have something firm in place. Or I'm booking at going without him! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter