~~**The Official January 2014 Group**~~

Heather Lassell!!! How is the "Queen of the PTR" these days? The word around the office water cooler is that, due to your new Shaw TV box (with the protective wrapper torn off), you've turned into a bit of a "Mindless Drone"? :rotfl:

Heather Lassell!!! How is the "Queen of the PTR" these days? The word around the office water cooler is that, due to your new Shaw TV box (with the protective wrapper torn off), you've turned into a bit of a "Mindless Drone"? :rotfl:

& you have to change that profile pic...I could hardly recognize you!!!!:thumbsup2

hahaha :surfweb: I am a mindless drone!

And yeah I look SO different now eh? I barely recognize myself in those pictures! :rotfl2: Could be because I watch too much tv...:rolleyes1

Hi all. I would like to join this fun group. We are leaving for our Disney World vacation January 25th for 1 week. There are 11 of us going. Many a first time trip to Disney World. The ones that have been its been 15-20 years since the last time. We are staying off site however. Hopefully that wont decrease our fun. The kids going are 6,5,4 all boys.
So excited!!!:cool1:

Joining in too! We check in at CBR on January 23rd. We will be celebrating DD's 4th birthday, we can't wait!!

Welcome to the group :cheer2: and to the Disboards! pixiedust:

96 days for us!! I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it!

One small, small sadness. Splash goes down the day we arrive, January 6th. It's one of my favorites, but I've been on it so many times that missing it doesn't bother me personally.

However, Splash Mountain didn't even exist the last time my mom was at WDW. I was really hoping to get her on it, and I can't believe I'm missing it by one day!

Oh well, like I said, small sadness. In other news, we're going to Disney World!!
pixiedust:pixiedust:

Hello Fellow January 2014 Planners!!

Do any of you know if they will continue having the Disney Junior Dance Party at HS on Mondays during EMH? When we planned our January 2013 trip that was still going on but haven't heard from 2014.

It is currently 8pm in Boston which means in four hours we will be in the double digits! AH!:banana:

Will RO discount or S/P/D include the Port Orleans French Quarter resort for either or both of those discounts? Also, if not curious if still worth it to keep french quarter reservation or should I switch to Riverside to get a discount?

Just found out the kids have January 20-22nd off so we are going that week. They will only miss 3 days now! I was able to rebook everything! We are so excited!! :goodvibes

Has anyone checked their flights through SW this week? I just did and I found out our return flight went down on price. Does anyone know how I can get a credit for the difference now?

I actually just got a credit for our flight there. SUPER easy to change online, but the credit goes on your account for a future flight.

Has anyone checked their flights through SW this week? I just did and I found out our return flight went down on price. Does anyone know how I can get a credit for the difference now?

Ours went down in price too. I haven't tried to get a credit online but I've always had good luck when calling their phone lines.

We r going jan 24-feb 1. We (DH, DD11,DD9, DD5, DS 3, and myself). Excited but scared cause we r staying in the Cabins at FW. Have read very contradictory reviews of the place but there isn't much choice for family of 6.

We r going jan 24-feb 1. We (DH, DD11,DD9, DD5, DS 3, and myself). Excited but scared cause we r staying in the Cabins at FW. Have read very contradictory reviews of the place but there isn't much choice for family of 6.

All 2br villas will sleep 8-9

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

we LOVED the cabins at FW! We rented a golf cart to get around rather than 2 busses. The kids loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter