The Official General Hospital Thread! Sarah Brown Returns to GH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally repulsed that this man sleeps around and then comes back to his wife..wants to work on their marriage? What the hell is wrong with him? What kind of example does she set by staying with someone who cheats on her.

Didn't Lucky also say something like, I trust you as a mother or you are a wonderful mother and that's it or that's as far as it goes?? Um, hello doofus, you just left Sam's bed or hot tub or whatever!!!! Lucky and Sam belong together!

Didn't Lucky also say something like, I trust you as a mother or you are a wonderful mother and that's it or that's as far as it goes?? Um, hello doofus, you just left Sam's bed or hot tub or whatever!!!! Lucky and Sam belong together!

I know!!! He tells Liz this and then we know in a few weeks he will be trying to get the kids away from her. He is so two-faced.
He made the comment the other day that he's "not perfect". What an understament!!!!

He made the comment the other day that he's "not perfect". What an understament!!!!

I remember that! And then he says in the end I'm always a good guy or something like that. I don't know how he and Nic kept straight faces during that scene!:happytv: :rotfl:

Or Lulu and Logan? I really like them together! The look on his face when he realized he lost her was so sad!!!!

Just wondering what was going on with that story line......

Yes, next week! Let me see if I can find the spoiler for you guys! I thought I posted it, but maybe not. :upsidedow

Thanks so much for the spoilers! I am very excited for those scenes!

As for Lulu and Logan, I am not a fan. I don't know why, but I don't like him. And it annoys me that she spent so much time defending him when she doesn't know him very well at all.

I was just watching Oprah and on Monday's show Maurice will be on it. It is going to be a new show. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Do we know who are the next murder victims?

I remember one of Jenn's spoiler's said one was * Lesley * But I can't remember the other.

I have missed the last week, as I'm away at a business convention. I'm looking forward to catching up on some, but think I'll be fast forwarding through much of what I've been missing.

'Truthteller' from SD

*Do you happen to have any Alexis info to spill also? It would be much appreciated.

Yes I do actually. Since there is an imposter among us who refuses to answer even one of my questions I will leave you with this and come back at another time. AT least you'll know I actually have an idea what I am talking about. There is no Liason kissing tomorrow. It ends with Elizabeth turning to leave and Jason calls her name. However, come Monday they will be all over each other like flies on ****. See you then.

third post:

Anonymous wrote:
I really wish that insider had given us a name to recognize them again by.

OK Just call me The Truth Teller. Btw - I posted awhile ago that Jason caught the LuSam kiss in the park and gave them a look like they were both *******s. Yes, that's how I talk and no, I'm not twelve. And Gabby I like honey better too. Feel free to change it.

Alexis fans - Jax is the man by her side.

See you Monday.

last post:

OK Just call me The Truth Teller. Btw - I posted awhile ago that Jason caught the LuSam kiss in the park and gave them a look like they were both *******s. Yes, that's how I talk and no, I'm not twelve. And Gabby I like honey better too. Feel free to change it.

Alexis fans - Jax is the man by her side.

See you Monday.

Thanks truthteller-when you come back Monday can you bring some info on Scrubs? Thanks again.

I'm well rounded. I'll bring a little of everything although I can't spill it all.

Now I really must leave

SD Annon(s)

*Liz is going to have to make a huge decision in Oct about Jake.

Nikolas plays a hand in setting something up involving with the mob war.
He's unaware of it.

Alexis almost kills someone.

Lucky protects Sam during a murder investigation.

Sam will be off screen starting Oct. 1. (KeMo's vacation)

She will come up missing. You will see something surprising with her and Carly next week.

Jason makes his final choice early next month. Liz needs to get ready. She will be the one keeping them apart after Jason decides Jake will be in danger whether he is with him or not.

Patrick doesn't leave town. He is just not seen. Robin will find a new tower of strength.

Alexis is about helping a hurt friend. And in return she will be helped.A bit more from my post in the Insider's Lounge.

Alexis almost kills ... Nikolas.

I'm not exactly sure how this goes down but it's coming sweeps.

Alexis confronts Nikolas about meeting "someone". Nikolas does not react well. Theres a really interesting twist to this storyline in regards to Alexis and the aftermath.

There is no grand disaster for sweeps.

A murder mystery/mob war is what your getting. It's both.

And Lucky finds out about Jake to kick off sweeps.

Article about KeMo (not sure what magazine)

*COVER STORY: I'M STAYING
Kelly Monaco explains why she couldn't say goodbye to General Hospital.

General Hospital's Kelly Monaco has been the talk of the town. Assumptions have been flying every which way that she was packing up her dressing room and heading out to take Hollywood by storm. While that might sound exciting to some actors with flourishing careers, not so for Monaco.
"Ive decided to stay here with my family," she says of her GH friends. "I was miserable trying to convince myself that I should leave. That's when I sat down with the people who are important to me and said, '[staying] is what's going to make me happy."

"I WENT FOR HAPPINESS"
Monaco found herself at that point in her career at GH where she was at a plateau. As she puts it, she could either
"jump off and swim with the sharks and leave GH, or stay and continue to do what I love to do every single day."
If she had left it in other's hands, she'd be out the door. After all, since her success on Dancing With The Stars, offers have been coming in left and right. But, as Monaco saw it, what she had built at GH was more rewarding than anything being offered to her.
"I appreciate that people think that I'm good enough to take a rocket ship and go to the moon by myself," she grins. "However, I understand that a log of gas needs to be in that rocket ship. In the meantime I will continue to feed myself and my craft. I didn't feel like what my agents were throwing at me was worth, both professionally and personally, making the decision to [leave]. I went for happiness. These people here are my family. I have so much invested in them. And I'm not talking about when the tape is rolling. I'm talking about when it stops."

"ITS A WIN-WIN SITUATION"
For everyone involved, contract negotiations seemed to have taken forever. The sticking point?
"I needed options and outs," says Monaco. "If there were projects here and there that I wanted to participate in, [I had to be able to do them]. I've proven to my employers her at ABC that I'm not just jumping on the coattail of anything that comes up.

There have been a tremendous amount of things I could have asked out for. But unless it's something that gives me a different experience from what I'm experiencing right now then there's no need to go and do it. Only if it were a career-changing experience would I seize the opportunity to explore it. Its a win-win situation. Sticking to my own gut, I wound up putting myself in a situation where everybody wins in the end."

"IT WAS WHAT I WANTED"
With the contract now worked out, Monaco looks happier than she's been in months.
"It's like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders," she says. "When the pressure is on , you've really got to dig deep. It's the last place I wanted to go. At the end of the day, I had splinters everywhere that I tried to gently pick out. I really had to sit and marinate with my own feelings, desires and wants. But I feel like I did what was best for me. I made a decision... and it was my decision. It was what I wanted."

SOD - GH's Lucky and Liz to Divorce

*After a decade together filled with both happiness and heartbreak, Lucky and Liz decide to go their separate ways and divorce.

"Lucky thought it would never come to this," sighs his portrayer, Greg Vaughan. "He has gone above and beyond to try to resolve their troubles and rekindle the flame. He's tried everything, but it was obvious that things were going to come to a head. Sometimes, you can love someone but you just can't make it work."

As Nikolas and Emily lend their support to the divorcing duo, Em queries Liz to see if she's going to attempt a life with Jason. Convinced that Jason's lifestyle is too dangerous, Liz is resolved to raise her sons as a single mother. However, the spectre of Jason looks large. "He's the reason they're getting divorced!" points out Vaughan. "Lucky is shocked to find out that Elizabeth wants Jason's attorney, Diane, to handle the divorce. It catches him off-guard that she has been moving ahead so quickly. She's moving out of the house, finding a new place, filing divorce papers. It's a huge snowball effect that has completely blindsided Lucky. He's like, 'wow, you're not wasting any time.'"

Despite Lucky's offer for her and the boys to remain in the Spencer house,Liz moves out and Lucky finds solace with his sex-buddy, Sam. "Everybody needs a booty call, right?" laughs Vaughan. "At this point, there;s no deep thought about where Lucky and Sam's relationship is going to go or what's going to come of this whole scenario. They were both betrayed by the people they loved the most, so they have that in common. And, they're open about what's going on. They don't expect anything from this. They have their own priorities."

By week's end, Lucky and Liz's amicable split gets messy when Lucky objects to Diane's involvement and asks Alexis to take over - without consulting Elizabeth. Upon hearing that, Liz is livid. "At this point, things are still civil," hedges Vaughan. "The boys are not an issue. She says, 'you can see them whenever you want.' I don't know if that will become an issue, but so far, it's not. However, as the situation elevtes, it looks like they are both going to butt heads. Because of their great, long history together, I can't see how it could be a quick, clean break."

SD Annon

*Amelia bites the dust. Sam is the number one suspect. Who's framing her?*

SD Annon

*Both Emily and Robin start to find answers

Jerry approaches Alexis, who tells him to stay away from her

Liz is surprised by her jealousy

Skye tries to contact Luke after failing to make headway with Ric

Carly lashes out at Kate for Sonny's condition.

Week Oct. 1

Someone surprising comes to Alexis' defense.

Jax tries to prove himself to Carly

Ric finds himself at the right place at the right time

Kate lashes out after her world crumbles

Jerry puts two and two together

Lucky questions Sam

Needing space, Jason takes a bike ride and finds someone to talk to

Sonny finds himself drinking

One more before I go...
week Oct 8

Ric wants to talk with Alexis about Molly's future ... just in case.

Spinelli becomes even more protective of Lulu now that Johnny's around.

Sam drowns her sorrows.

Cooper can't help himself when it comes to Maxie

Carly and Sonny share a moment, much to two other people's chagrin.

SD Annon

*Jason offers to get an apartment for Elizabeth

Trevor presses the right buttons with Ric

Alexis lashes out at Sam for her recent behavior

Maxie questions Georgie on her deepening crush on Spinelli

Lulu and Johnny make a deal

Carly uncharacteristically comforts Robin

Jax tries to help Alexis when Trevor threatens to take Molly away

Also Lulu uses Johnny to make Logan jealous that week as well

that is all i have for now.

Previews for next week

*GENERAL HOSPITAL: Trevor threatens Ric's life when Ric get confirmation of his connections to Zacchara. Jerry makes it clear to Jax and Carly that they aren't safe on Sonny's island. Jax vows to protect his family, and he and Carly decide to return to Port Charles with the boys. Lulu chooses to move in with Jason and Spinelli, and later gets a message from Johnny. Jason confesses to Elizabeth that several people know the truth about him being Jake's father and that Sam is one of them. Jason also tells Elizabeth all about Sam's misdeeds and explains why she'll keep their secret. Carly crosses the line when she forbids Jason to get involved with Elizabeth. Lucky and Elizabeth decide their marriage is over. Elizabeth plans to raise her sons as a single mother. Kate receives a sentence of community service to be carried out at the hospital. Jerry taunts Nikolas when he confronts him. Georgie asks Spinelli what he'll do if Lulu never falls in love with him. Nikolas violently attacks Logan and later admits to Alfred that he's been having blackouts.

SNEAK PEEK: Nikolas scares Emily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter