***The Official February 2016 Thread!***

Did my fast passes at midnight...oh that feeling! Just got real!

Anyone else doing the Family Magic tour on the 28th? Our first time doing the tour/treasure hunt, hoping we have some company!

:mickeyjum

Hi! I am going on a girls trip with my youngest DD, February 23-March 1st, staying at All Star Sports. We are going to support my daughter team for their Cheer Nationals trip. I am hoping that Disney announces tonight on the New Years Eve show that there will be a 24 hour day at MK on Leap Day! Like they did in 2012 :) Anyone with me!!!!

I lover hearing about everyone's upcoming trips!!! I'll be down there for a short trip only February 21st through the 24th. My big trip is in May for Memorial weekend!!!!!

My BF and I will be there one month from today :cool1:. After the year that she has had this past year, it is a much needed trip...I am thankful I am able to enjoy it with her :goodvibes, we are leaving our kids and DHs home this trip. We are not sure what type of clothing to pack since I (and she) have never been in February before, any suggestion? I am planning on bringing jeans and a pull over, is that about all I should bring...should I also bring capris and lighter weight shirts? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi! I am going on a girls trip with my youngest DD, February 23-March 1st, staying at All Star Sports. We are going to support my daughter team for their Cheer Nationals trip. I am hoping that Disney announces tonight on the New Years Eve show that there will be a 24 hour day at MK on Leap Day! Like they did in 2012 :) Anyone with me!!!!

I thought nationals were the first weekend in February?

Heading out on the 5th (flight lands really late so checking in on the 6th) and I can't wait! Staying at Coronado Springs for the weekend - just me and two of my best friends. It's our second girls trip and my sixth trip! Woo!

I looked at a very extended forecast for my trip - accuweather shows 45 days out but I am not sure how accurate that is. Highs in the 70s and lows in the 50s. Perfect weather! Now of course that could (and certainly will) change quite a few times between now and then!

Jumping on the wagon here with our Feb 11-15 trip (along with a few million of our closest friends!) Surprising our girls this time- will see how long it takes them to figure it out once we arrive in Orlando!

My magic band shipped today! Yippee! :) I finalized all of my plans this evening and in 4 weeks I'll be there for my solo birthday trip! I'm so excited to rest, relax and do the parks just the way I want! :cloud9:

I'm going February 3rd so excited my husband and I. My first time going to DW. We are DL junkies but we decided to change it up. I just got all my magic bands set up. So excited. :)

Jan 27-Feb 6 here. Split stay Pop for first 3 nights then Boardwalk Villas the rest. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter