***The Official February 2016 Thread!***

Less than 4 weeks and counting for our group! Woooot wooot!!!

My BFF and I leave 2 weeks from today :dancer:. Not sure how to pack for this trip since this will be our first time going in February. I looked on accuweather.com and they are showing mid 70's weather but I am expecting that to change as we get closer. I am thinking I will pack jeans, capris, and maybe a pair of shorts, plus of course a hoodie to wrap around my waist just in case it gets cold. Does anyone who have been to WDW the first week of February before (2/1-2/5) have any other packing suggestions/tips for us? Thanks.

I am in the same boat as you. I have no clue what to back and there are 7 of us.

I am usually there (Disney or elsewhere in Florida) most Februarys but the 3rd week. Honestly it can be nice and we wear shorts 90% of the time or it can be cold and we wear pants 90% of the time. Last year was record cold temps, I brought 5 long sleeve tops and was wearing 3 of them (2 were sweatshirts) at the same time and was still cold. I am hoping for one of those 90% shorts weeks to make up for last year, but I will be packing a wide variety of layers! Even when its warm during the day I personally often wear a sweatshirt in the morning or evening.

Winter storm here today, just shoveled the first few inches of many. 20 DAYS to Disney!!! Can't get here soon enough!

I am usually there (Disney or elsewhere in Florida) most Februarys but the 3rd week. Honestly it can be nice and we wear shorts 90% of the time or it can be cold and we wear pants 90% of the time. Last year was record cold temps, I brought 5 long sleeve tops and was wearing 3 of them (2 were sweatshirts) at the same time and was still cold. I am hoping for one of those 90% shorts weeks to make up for last year, but I will be packing a wide variety of layers! Even when its warm during the day I personally often wear a sweatshirt in the morning or evening.

Thank you so much, you helped me out a lot. I am really hoping that it won't get too too cold while we are there since we are coming from Chicago and it is pretty cold here, the one thing we are really looking forward to is an escape of the cold for a few days.

I'm having the same packing trouble. We leave Friday after school, so packing today would be preferable, but watching the crazy swings in temperature from this week's actual 50's to almost 80's next week makes me nervous!

In happy news I was able to grab SciFi for 10 yesterday! We are broken up into 6 & 4, only 15 min apart, so I am ecstatic!

We are at 9 days now!! We were also able to get a SciFi reservation for 9 for 2/8. I was also able to grab FP for 7DMT for 2/7, they are at 10:30PM which takes away our possible 4th FP but that is the one FP I really wanted to snag. I am so excited, our original one day at DW turned into 2!!! So we are now doing MK & DHS. I am planning on over packing like always! But no telling what the weather will be like so I want to be prepared!

I am practically nauseously giddy right now...about to hit flip out stage (in a good way)...cannot wait! Starting to plan boys outfits this week in my head...:hyper2::yay::cloud9:

I am practically nauseously giddy right now...about to hit flip out stage (in a good way)...cannot wait! Starting to plan boys outfits this week in my head...:hyper2::yay::cloud9:

I know what you mean...We are a week and one day till we leave and I am trying so hard not to get all crazy spastic at home (and work LOL) in my excitement!!! I am making us a few matching T-shirts this weekend!

Hi everyone! I am so excited, flight prices finally went down and I decided we are officially going to disney 2/26-2/29! This is a very last minute trip, probably won't be booking the room+tickets til next week or the week after so...who knows where we will end up! If there are any value rooms at good discounts left I'll probably do that, if not it will be the little mermaids at AOA for us. Also nervous about FP availability, but this will be a kid-centered trip and our 3rd time so I won't sweat it too much.

We are staying off site so we had to wait till 30 days out. I was surprised at the FPs we were able to get. We even scored a 7DMT at 10:30 pm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter