2/20
LegoLand

2/21 MK

Coral Reef 5:30 PM If we do Chef Mickeys on 2/17

2/22 Epcot
Ohanas 8:30 AM
Rainforest Cafe DTD 6 PM

Just got home and I received my Mickey Mail!! :banana:
Also received my Mom's package she sent from Italy BEFORE Christmas. Not sure why it took so long, but was totally worth it!! I just finished gorging on the most delicious chocolate!!
Guess my dieting streak has been broken. :sad2:

Is anyone going the first week and planning on meeting up?
\So far the only days we have planned to do anything is sat the
28th DHS,
29 not sure the am but the pm we will do MK
30th, Epcot we have a ADR for Rose & Crown (can not wait!!)
31 maybe AK
1st we are going to universal and then Ohana for Dinner

We are not sure what other days We will be going to other parks, we plan and plan and never seem to stick to one!

I still don't have any Mickey Mail, whatever that looks like. But I did get a photopass card in the mail today. And I also went down to AAA to buy my park tickets and pick up a AAA Diamond Parking Pass.

The trip is starting to feel real.

I still don't have any Mickey Mail, whatever that looks like. But I did get a photopass card in the mail today. And I also went down to AAA to buy my park tickets and pick up a AAA Diamond Parking Pass.

The trip is starting to feel real.

You only get Mickey Mail if you buy a resort package, which it doesn't sound like you did since you got your tickets through AAA. You also get something in the mail if you are using Magical Express transportation to and from MCO.

We have a first haricut appt on the 17th at 9am and Chef Mickeys at 5:45! Too funny!

We arrive on the 17th and have 5:15 ressies at chef mickeys. I have my daughters first hair cut at MK at 3:30. I'm a bit worried about crowds but even if I just get that done I will be happy.

Us too!!:banana:

How did you 'schedule' a hair appt? Not at the barber shop, or is it there? I have a DS- 8...

Yes, at the Harmony Barber Shop - you call the dining res # to make an appt. It does require a credit card hold...
We made appts for all 3 kids. It will be our youngest 1st cut and they do a special package for that...

Yes, at the Harmony Barber Shop - you call the dining res # to make an appt. It does require a credit card hold...
We made appts for all 3 kids. It will be our youngest 1st cut and they do a special package for that...

We have done hair cuts there! Love it! One son did not want his hair cut so he got colored gel in it!

We have done hair cuts there! Love it! One son did not want his hair cut so he got colored gel in it!

It's been since 2008 since we've been to MK- and 'back then' you had to walk up and wait.. we've gone every time we get my DH and DS haircuts, DS does NOT :sad2:like the blue gel stuff, he was 5 at the time and it got all over me when I would carry him... Definitely:thumbsup2 going to get his hair cut again with Michael!

It's been since 2008 since we've been to MK- and 'back then' you had to walk up and wait.. we've gone every time we get my DH and DS haircuts, DS does NOT :sad2:like the blue gel stuff, he was 5 at the time and it got all over me when I would carry him... Definitely:thumbsup2 going to get his hair cut again with Michael!

Oh dear!! My son was 7.5yrs and his hair was pretty long(well for him!!) , he just told everyone he was Stitch!! That day during the afternoon parade, Stitch saw him and came running over pretending that the spikes were sharpe and playing with him. made his whole week!

Oh and you can still do walk in, we managed to squeeze the littlest one in on our September trip. The CM there told me they usually have 1 person not booked, that picks up the walk ins, or if a appt is running over takes the next one to keep them on schedule, it was great in there!

Good morning, Everyone!

I have a couple questions.

We are using ME when we arrive into MCO. We have a layover and I'm hoping we can get bumped up to a flight that leaves a bit sooner, thus getting into MCO a bit sooner (and obviously on a different flight that ME will have a recod of). Will this be a problem, if this even works out? Do you have to take the scheduled ME bus based on your flight time/flight # you gave ME?

Also, will our receipt break down how many kids meals and adult meals we have left on our QSDP? Since we have 2 adults and 1 child, I'm trying to figure out how we're going to keep track of how many are ours and how many is our childs.

Thanks!!!

Good morning, Everyone!

I have a couple questions.

We are using ME when we arrive into MCO. We have a layover and I'm hoping we can get bumped up to a flight that leaves a bit sooner, thus getting into MCO a bit sooner (and obviously on a different flight that ME will have a recod of). Will this be a problem, if this even works out? Do you have to take the scheduled ME bus based on your flight time/flight # you gave ME?

Also, will our receipt break down how many kids meals and adult meals we have left on our QSDP? Since we have 2 adults and 1 child, I'm trying to figure out how we're going to keep track of how many are ours and how many is our childs.

Thanks!!!

It doesn't matter much to ME when you'll be arriving, they usually have plenty of buses heading over to the resort, a lot of people will spend time at the airport before taking the bus, so to answer your question, you don't need to be at the bus stop at a certain time.

As far as your QSDP, yes, every time you purchase a meal for a certain category, in your case counter service meals and snacks, on your receipt it will be listed how many are left in that category.
For example if you purchase 2 snacks, your receipt will show how many snacks are left, if you purchase a counter service meal your receipt will show how many counter service meals are left.

Here you will find the info, scroll to page 2 to see what the receipt looks like:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/me...alog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2012Dining.pdf

Or you could get a personalized card where you can cross off or punch holes in the meals as you consume them.
They look like this:

diningpunchcard.jpg

Here is the thread to have one custom made for you:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2530536&highlight=dining+punch+card

It doesn't matter much to ME when you'll be arriving, they usually have plenty of buses heading over to the resort, a lot of people will spend time at the airport before taking the bus, so to answer your question, you don't need to be at the bus stop at a certain time.

As far as your QSDP, yes, every time you purchase a meal for a certain category, in your case counter service meals and snacks, on your receipt it will be listed how many are left in that category.
For example if you purchase 2 snacks, your receipt will show how many snacks are left, if you purchase a counter service meal your receipt will show how many counter service meals are left.

Here you will find the info, scroll to page 2 to see what the receipt looks like:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/me...alog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2012Dining.pdf

Or you could get a personalized card where you can cross off or punch holes in the meals as you consume them.
They look like this:

diningpunchcard.jpg

Here is the thread to have one custom made for you:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2530536&highlight=dining+punch+card

AWESOME IDea!!!!!!! I love the Dis!! Thank you, Liza!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks, Liza, for the information. Good to know about ME. I figured if it does happen and we get bumped up, I could try and call Disney and let them know the change (more as a courtesy) but in the hussle of it all, I may forget.

I thought it broke it down my meals, snacks, etc, but does it break the meals down by adult meals left and children's meals left?

AWESOME IDea!!!!!!! I love the Dis!! Thank you, Liza!!!:thumbsup2

You're welcome!! I love the DIS too!! :goodvibes

Thanks, Liza, for the information. Good to know about ME. I figured if it does happen and we get bumped up, I could try and call Disney and let them know the change (more as a courtesy) but in the hussle of it all, I may forget.

I thought it broke it down my meals, snacks, etc, but does it break the meals down by adult meals left and children's meals left?

By looking at the receipt on page 2 of the link I sent you, it shows that meals are broken down by adult and child.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter