The *Official* February 2011 Thread - Happy Dance Time...The Park Hours Are Out!

Put my $200 down for the October trip. :banana::banana:

Just got flowers from my DH delivered to the office. Per the card, since we will be out of the state on V-Day, he know I had to have my flowers..

Then all over the card also was "4 days!" with Mickey sillouttes.

I just adore my DH.

Just got flowers from my DH delivered to the office. Per the card, since we will be out of the state on V-Day, he know I had to have my flowers..

Then all over the card also was "4 days!" with Mickey sillouttes.

I just adore my DH.

What a sweetheart!! Now see, why can't I find someone like that??

awww, that is so nice. My DH would never think of something like that. He couldn't even tell you when we're leaving exactly. Yesterday he made a comment about how we're going for 2 weeks, I was like "huH? We're going for 1 week!" Shows you how much he pays attention to me when I talk about it.

Gina/Lamb - I got very lucky when I found him. :love:

He had no choice but to know when we leave. Last night I was bouncing all over the house announcing "4 days".

As of yesterday, he finally went over all my plans and said, "looks good". Which is the most I get out of him when planning vacations. I just hope is okay with going back in October. If not, I will have to find someone to drag along. :lmao:

So... we got gx
ood seats for the 730 show of fantasmic...... now I've been patient all week... nut these tour groups are driving me nuts.... they are screeming like they are seeing the jonas brothers or something... and my 4 year old thinbks it is for joe jonas or justin beiber..... and she wants to go see but its not... its just these wonderful tour groups..... don't they have school in brazil?

So... we got gx
ood seats for the 730 show of fantasmic...... now I've been patient all week... nut these tour groups are driving me nuts.... they are screeming like they are seeing the jonas brothers or something... and my 4 year old thinbks it is for joe jonas or justin beiber..... and she wants to go see but its not... its just these wonderful tour groups..... don't they have school in brazil?

Thats why I skipped Fantasmic in July. The tour groups can be overwhelming at time. However, they were pretty well behaved from what we saw, just lots of pride!

How do you like POFQ?

Those dreams are way way way way out there & :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I just can't sleep...can't dream if I don't sleep

Only 7 more days as of tomorrow morning for us...

POP is my favorite resort! - We've stayed at all three all-starts, Carribean Beach, Contemporary and AKL - ok AKL runs a really close second, truth be told if I could stay deluxe each time I'd stay there...but I need (ok want) to go every year...that means value or mod....I'd pick POP hands down every time. We love the theme, the gift shop, the pools, the food court, even the silly hula hoop contest out in front. My girls ASK if we can stay there, they never ask for anyone else.

if anyone is a fan of this blog, please tell me I'm reading this wrong and that Haunted Mansion is NOT CLOSED...because I am about to become really upset.

http://onthegoinmco.com/2011/02/08/the-magic-kingdom-now-with-more-walls/

Nope! It's not closed! We rode the Haunted Mansion yesterday!

We're having a great time, btw! Weather has been iffy. A good bit of rain this week, and cool temperatures, but it hasn't stopped any of our activities.

Crowds have been low at all the parks, except for last Saturday at the Magic Kingdom -- it was jammed!!

We returned to the Magic Kingdom yesterday and had a 5-10 minute wait for all rides, including big attractions like Buzz Lightyear, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Haunted Mansion, and Space Mountain.

Safe travels for those of you who are heading this way soon!

Two days to go I guess I better start packing (yes start) waiting as long as I could to make sure the weather forecast will only change 10 more times:rotfl2:. After Kates Valentine's Day Party I will come home and start pulling out my clothes. I first have to find my summer clothes that's always a tricky thing in the middle of Feb.

Hope all who are there are having a great time can't believe we will be leaving in just two short days.

Have a great day and enjoy the weather.

Toooooomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya, tomorrow! Tomorrow's just a day awaaayyyyy!!! :hyper:

Got our boarding passes all printed out this morning, then tonight we have a bunch of last-minute stuff to do. Right now I just have to get through this day at work, which is already proving difficult. I just want to dance on my desk. :banana:

C'mon, 4:30!!!

Toooooomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya, tomorrow! Tomorrow's just a day awaaayyyyy!!! :hyper:

Got our boarding passes all printed out this morning, then tonight we have a bunch of last-minute stuff to do. Right now I just have to get through this day at work, which is already proving difficult. I just want to dance on my desk. :banana:

I'm so jealous - 6 more days here! And work is BRUTAL this week:headache:

Have a wonderful time!:yay:

I just saw the long range weather forecast and it looks like the weather might get real warm for president's week as the jet stream is shifting. It is suppose to be in the 50s here in CT next week so that means like 80s in Orlando, wouldn't that be nice!!! :yay:

:banana:

By this time tomorrow I will be walking towards ME to board the bus to Coranado!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I can hardly stand myself!!! A huge grin is plastered on my face!!! My kids are jumping out of their skins!!!

Less than 24 hours 'til go-time!!!

I'd better start my :laundy:

I'm 2011 Feb 16-23
Pop dining plan
Citricos and Yachtsman here were come!

Can't focus on work right now! So excited I could puke! :lmao:

Was listening to the soundtrack for Soarin' again on the way to work, and was practically in tears, it made me so excited and happy. :cloud9: This time tomorrow, we will be in the air!!

(OMG, how is it only 10 o'clock right now?? I swear, every time I look at the clock, it's going backwards... :headache: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter