The Official Expedition Everest 2013 Thread

Ahhh.... it's 95% full!!! My husband is all signed up... I was waiting for our taxes, which should be deposited tomorrow!!! Really hoping that they are! I would HATE to miss out!!

Sooner is better than later. Especially with how quickly the last few percentage points seem to fly by.

Ahhh.... it's 95% full!!! My husband is all signed up... I was waiting for our taxes, which should be deposited tomorrow!!! Really hoping that they are! I would HATE to miss out!!

I saw that too, and now I just checked again and it's back down to 85% full. I refreshed the browser to make sure. Maybe they're having some confusion over there at RunDisney!

Of course this means nothing as I could check again in 10 minutes and find it 100% full, so I'd say if you want to sign up, do it now!

I saw that too, and now I just checked again and it's back down to 85% full. I refreshed the browser to make sure. Maybe they're having some confusion over there at RunDisney!

Of course this means nothing as I could check again in 10 minutes and find it 100% full, so I'd say if you want to sign up, do it now!

The lead page with the percentage bar shows 85%, but the registration page shows 95%.

sunshine girl said:

Last year the RunDisney showed at 100% full and the active registration site didn't! They need to get in sync!

I have a dumb question. Can anyone make sense of this size chart for the Everest tshirts?

http://as1.wdpromedia.com/media/rundisney/pdf/everest/EverestSizeChart.pdf

What does "Chest - 1 inch down" mean? I know it's a unisex shirt but clearly these are not measurements I'm used to for ladies.

Has me confused. I know I am more than 22" around in the chest. I also don't understand the sleeve length. How is 18¾" a short sleeve?

And the Champion site lists different sizes.

Has me confused. I know I am more than 22" around in the chest. I also don't understand the sleeve length. How is 18¾" a short sleeve?

And the Champion site lists different sizes.

Yeah. I was impressed with Disney for listing actual shirt measurements at first! Too bad they don't make a whole lot of sense. I signed up and just guessed a small on the shirt size. :)

The main race now appears to be sold out!

Yes, I believe the 5k is sold out now. My friend called yesterday morning as the site was having issues. They told her that there were less than 100 spots left. So glad she was able to get in. It says 85% on the main page, but when you go to the registration page it says sold out.

Getting excited.... and sore!

Luckily I registered last week but a friend of mine decided she wants to race now too - website says sold out. She is going to call and double check but im guessing she is out of luck ...Guess im running solo this year :confused3

Luckily I registered last week but a friend of mine decided she wants to race now too - website says sold out. She is going to call and double check but im guessing she is out of luck ...Guess im running solo this year :confused3

I know with all other runDisney events, some travel companies, charaties and race groups have extra registrations available. It wouldn't surprise me if the Everest Challenge had some too.

I'm almost able to complete my registration on Active.com but it is asking me for a password. Does anyone know what that is?

I'm almost able to complete my registration on Active.com but it is asking me for a password. Does anyone know what that is?

If it is after you have logged in or entered your info as a guest, then it is a password they are using because they are holding spots. RunDisney will have them available during the Princess Half expo. If there are any left over, they may release them to the general public after that.

I've run 5k's before but this will be my 9-year-olds first 5k.

Any pointers on the race that will help me prepare him?

He's so excited and wants to practice every day...even today with a blizzard brewing! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter