<><> The "Official" DISNEY RECIPE Exchange! <><> 1850+ recipes!

did a little searching around and found this on another site; I've never eaten there so I'm not sure, but I found a recipe for a pea risotto from the Cali Grill, but it was served with a different protein...could this be it?

English Pea Risotto

2 cups fresh English peas
1/4 cup sugar
6 1/4 cups vegetable stock, divided
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup diced onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/4 cups carnaroli or Arborio rice (also called risotto rice)
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup grated manchego cheese
1 tablespoon butter
1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
Coarse salt, to taste

1. Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil over high heat. Add peas and sugar to water. Cook 2 minutes, then plunge peas into an ice water bath to stop the cooking.
2. Place cooked peas and 1/4 cup of vegetable stock in food processor and puree. Once the mixture is smooth, pour through a fine-mesh sieve into a medium bowl, pressing puree through the sieve with the back of a spoon. Discard solids. Set pea puree aside.
3. Place remaining 6 cups vegetable broth in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a slight boil, then adjust heat to medium to keep at a simmer.
4. Heat oil in a wide-bottomed saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic, and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is translucent. Add rice; sauté for 2 minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
5. Slowly ladle 1/2 cup simmering broth into rice, stirring constantly until most of broth is adsorbed. Continue adding broth, 1 ladleful at a time, stirring frequently between additions and waiting until rice looks slightly dry before adding the next ladleful. When most, but not all, of the broth is absorbed, taste the risotto. When risotto is done, it should not be crunchy at all, but still slightly firm. Add remaining broth, if needed, until risotto is al dente.
6. Remove from heat, and add the pea puree, heavy cream, manchego cheese, butter, and pepper. Taste, then add salt to taste (some broths are salty, so the amount of salt you add will vary). Stir to combine.

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

We as moderators of the overall forum just realized that Piratesmate had not been updating the index. I have written things down and will be updating the index over the next few days (it may take a week to get it o\all in there). I will post again here when it is updated and after this we will update it more regularly.

Rebecca

Thanks so much! I love this thread.

Does anyone have a recipe for the CRT's chocolate buckle. I love that stuff, but can;t find anything remotely close to it so far when I search for a recipe.

I just got a new cookbook with that recipe, so here you go.
Chocolate Cream Cheese Buckle
Cinderella's Royal Table

Cream cheese filling:

8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Streusel Topping:

1/2 cup granulated sugar
4 tablespoons all purpose flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 tablespoons butter, softened

Chocolate cake:

1 boxed chocolate cake mix (do not use cake mix with pudding or chocolate syrup)
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

For Cream Cheese Filling:

Mix cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla in mixer on low speed until combined; set aside.

For Streusel Topping:
Mix sugar, flour, and cinnamon in medium bowl with fork. Mix in butter until crumbly; set aside.

For Chocolate Cake:

Prepare cake batter according to package direction. Fold in chocolate chips.

To Assemble:

1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray muffin pans with cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
2) Fill each muffin cup halfway with chocolate batter. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese filling on top of chocolate batter. Sprinkle streusel topping over muffins.
3) Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the chocolate comes out clean. (The cream cheese center should remain moist.) Cool 10 minutes before removing from molds.

I'm sorry if I get excessive here, but I have quite a few recipe requests and if anyone has any of these I would be very grateful if you shared them.

The Studios:
Starring Rolls: Fruit Tart

Old Key West:
Olivia's: Coconut encrusted mahi mahi with spiced citrus glaze and mashed boniato
also their Banana Bread Pudding Sundae

Magic Kingdom:
Main Street Bakery: Banana Bread Pudding
Pecos Bill: I want the recipe for their deluxe burger with the onion rings and barbecue sauce

Epcot:
Kringla Bakeri og Cafe: Pear Almond Tart
Le Celier: Duck Three ways

I know it's likely nothing fancy - but it was delicious!
Anyone have the recipe [for the dressing at Hoop De Doo review]?

Vinaigrette
Hoop De Doo Review, Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
Yield: 1 Pint

1/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Chopped Green Olives
1/4 tsp Dry Mustard
1 tsp Chopped Red Pepper
1/2 tsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Chopped Parsley
1/8 tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
1/2 tsp Chopped Green Onion
1/2 tsp Crushed Basil Leaves
1/2 tsp Chopped Spanish Onion
1/4 tsp Crushed Oregano Leaves
1/2 Each Garlic Clove
1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
1 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
1/2 tsp Chopped Sweet Relish
1/2 Chopped Hard-Cooked Egg
1/2 tsp Chopped Capers

In a dressing bottle, combine Salt, Mustard, Sugar, Pepper, Basil,
Oregano, and Vinegar. Shake well. Then add Relish, Capers, Olives, Red
Pepper, Parsley, Onion, and Garlic. Mix. Add Vegetable Oil and Egg and
stir gently with a spoon.

4624215672_98c9b50ea5_m.jpg

This version used a garnish of Salted Hazelnut Brittle.

Valhrona Chocolate Terrine with Amarena Cherries and
Salted Valhrona Chocolate Ice Cream

Artist Point, Disney's Wilderness Lodge

Salted Valhrona Chocolate Ice Cream
Yield: 1 Quart

10 Oz Valhrona Chocolate
2 1/3 Cup Heavy Cream
2 1/3 Cup Whole Milk
1 Cup Sugar
6 Each Egg Yolks, fresh
1/2 Oz Maldon Sea Salt

1. In a mixing bowl, combine half the sugar and egg yolks. Whip until
pale yellow in color then set aside.
2. Combine milk, cream, and remaining sugar in a pot. Bring up to a
steam.
3. Temper warm cream mixture into lightly whipped egg yolks.
4. Return to heat and cook on low flame until mixture lightly
thickens.
5. Pour half of this custard over chocolate in a bowl, allow the
chocolate to melt.
6. Pour remaining custard into chocolate mixture, and then stir in sea
salt.
7. Strain through a chinoise and allow to chill in the refrigerator.
8. Run through an ice cream machine following manufacturer?s
directions.

Valhrona Chocolate Terrine
Yield: 4 Servings

3/8 Pound Valhrona Chocolate
1/8 Quart Heavy Cream
2/3 Oz Butter
Amarena Cherries, (there are several brands available in gourmet stores or online)

1. Prepare your Salted Valhrona Chocolate Ice Cream using the recipe above.
2. Cut Chocolate into small pieces in a bowl and set aside.
3. Heat the Heavy Cream and Butter until steam appears.
4. Pour Heavy Cream mixture over the Chocolate and stir until smooth.
This creates a Ganache.
5. Pour the Ganache into a prepared terrine mold lined with plastic.
Wrap tightly with plastic and place into the refrigerator.
6. Top with Amarena Cherries before serving.

Watermelon Arugula Salad
The Wave, Disney's Contemporary Resort
Serves 4

5 ounces baby arugula
8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
20 pitted kalamata olives
1/3 cup candied pecans
2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
8 (4-inch) wedges seedless watermelon
6 teaspoons aged balsamic vinegar, divided

1. Combine arugula, feta cheese, olives, and candied pecans in a large bowl.
2. Whisk together white balsamic vinegar and oil in a medium bowl. Add half of vinaigrette to arugula mixture. Gently toss, slowly adding more vinaigrette until mixture is coated.
3. Place 2 wedges of watermelon on each plate; evenly drizzle each with 1 1/2 teaspoons aged balsamic vinegar. Evenly distribute arugula mixture over watermelon wedges; serve immediately.

Big Thunder Ribs
Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue, Disneyland Park
Serves 4 to 6

1 1/2 cups Citrus Roundup BBQ Rub (recipe follows)
1 (4-pound) rack pork spareribs, trimmed of excess fat
1/2 cup water
1 cup favorite barbecue sauce

1. Sprinkle Citrus BBQ Rub on both sides of ribs, rubbing the meat to adhere. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 8 hours, or overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F. Place ribs in a roasting pan or on a baking sheet, and pour water into pan. Cover with foil and roast for 1 hour.
3. Remove the pan from oven and uncover. Pour off any excess water. Evenly coat top of ribs with barbecue sauce. Return pan to oven and roast for 30 minutes more.
4. Remove the pan from the oven and cover lightly with foil. Let ribs rest for 10 minutes.
5. Slice the ribs between each bone with a serrated knife. Serve immediately.

Citrus Roundup BBQ Rub
2 1/2 tablespoons lemon pepper
2 tablespoons seasoning salt
2 tablespoons paprika
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon onion powder
1/4 tablespoon cayenne pepper

Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir to combine.

Chef Mickey says: "BBQ Rub" is a mixture of finely ground dry seasonings that add extra flavor to the ribs. Depending how much you use it can also form a nice crust on the meat.

Strawberry Shortcake with Lemon Cornbread
Yachtsman Steakhouse, Disney's Yacht and Beach Club ResortsServes 12

Grand Marnier Strawberries
7 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
1/3 cup Grand Marnier
3 tablespoons sugar

Lemon Cornbread
1/2 cup canola oil
1 1/4 cups whole milk
2 eggs
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
11/4 cups sugar
2 tablespoons baking powder
1/2 cup cornmeal
1/4 cup lemon juice
3 tablespoons fresh lemon zest
Fresh whipped cream, crème fraîche or vanilla ice cream, for serving

Lemon Syrup
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup lemon juice
Zest of 1/2 lemon

For Strawberries:
1. Combine 1 1/2 cups strawberries, Grand Marnier and sugar in a blender, blending until smooth.
2. Combine remaining strawberries with puréed mixture in a large mixing bowl. Set aside to marinate.

For cornbread:
1. Preheat oven to 300° F. Grease and flour 13 X 9 X 2-inch baking pan.
2. Beat oil, milk and eggs in a large bowl using an electric mixer.
3. Sift together flour, sugar and baking powder in a separate bowl. Gradually mix the dry ingredients into the wet, stirring until smooth.
4. Stir in cornmeal, then lemon juice and zest.
5. Transfer the batter to the prepared baking pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached, about 40 minutes.

For lemon syrup:1. Mix sugar and water in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook for 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat and add lemon juice and zest.
4. If not using immediately, refrigerate in an airtight container.

To serve:
1. Cut cooled cornbread into 12 squares, trimming off top crust.
2. Drizzle each square of cornbread with 1 tablespoon of lemon syrup. Allow syrup to soak in for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. In a buttered frying pan, sear both sides of cornbread until golden brown.
4. Top cornbread square with Grand Marnier strawberries, then top with whipped cream, crème fraîche or vanilla ice cream.

Here is the recipe for DCL Dream - Animators Palette Sesame-Flavored Shrimp and Caramelized Onion Cheesecake with Asian BBQ Sauce from disneypaks blog: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2011/03/bake-it-yourself-recipe-for-an-animators-palate-appetizer/

Crust
1 1/2 cups panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
6 ounces freshly grated Parmesan cheese
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted

Shrimp Filling
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion
1 1/4 pounds raw shrimp, cleaned
2 teaspoons sesame seeds
28 ounces cream cheese
1 teaspoon coarse salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
3/4 cup liquid eggs
1 1/4 cups heavy cream
1/2 cup shredded smoked Gouda
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Micro greens, for garnish

Asian Barbeque Sauce
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon minced shallot
1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 1/2 teaspoons Asian barbecue sauce*
1 teaspoon hot bean sauce*
1 tablespoon hoisin sauce*
1 tablespoon dry sherry
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
1/3 cup chicken stock

For the crust:

1.Preheat oven to 350°F.
2.Combine all ingredients in medium bowl, stirring until well blended. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan. Bake crust until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
3.Cool completely before filling.
For the shrimp cheesecake filling:

1.Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, and sauté until caramelized. Add shrimp, and sauté until just opaque. Stir in sesame seeds. Set aside to cool.
2.Combine cream cheese, salt and pepper in large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in eggs 1 at a time; add cream, beating until well combined. Stir in smoked Gouda and chopped parsley.
3.Spoon filling into crust. Place cheesecake on a baking sheet. Bake until cake puffs and top browns, but the center wobbles just slightly when pan is shaken, about 1 1/2 hours. Transfer pan to rack and cool. (Cheesecake can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.)
4.Run a long, thin knife around pan sides to loosen cheesecake. Carefully remove ring, and cut into 14 pieces.
5.Serve at room temperature with barbecue sauce and micro greens.
For the Asian barbeque sauce:

1.In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine vegetable oil, shallots and garlic. Sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
2.Add Asian barbecue sauce, hot bean sauce and hoisin sauce; cook for 3 minutes. Add sherry and cook for 1 minute. Add soy sauce, sugar and stock; cook for 5 minutes. Transfer mixture to a blender and process until liquefied. Let cool.
*Asian barbeque sauce, hot bean sauce and hoisin sauce are all typical condiments used in Asian cooking. They are available at Asian-foods stores, and in many grocery stores.

Makes 1 (9-inch) cheesecake

Enjoy!

The coleslaw recipe (DL Big Thunder Ranch) is also on there. If you search "recipes", you will find lots in there. :cool1:

Also found several in Disney Insider http://disney.go.com/disneyinsider/recipes

I posted on the cooking board a seperate thread that is a plea for this recipe but maybe someone over here can answer my call. (a little dramatic I know:lmao:)

I'm dying for the recipe for the Pinot Noir Beurre Rogue sauce typically served with the cedar plank salmon at Artist Point! I wasn't feeling what came with the buffalo when I was there, so they let me sub in the salmon's sides, which included this sauce and it was IN FREAKIN CREDIBLE! I was in such a food coma after that meal I never thought to ask for the recipe.

I posted on the cooking board a seperate thread that is a plea for this recipe but maybe someone over here can answer my call. (a little dramatic I know:lmao:)

I'm dying for the recipe for the Pinot Noir Beurre Rogue sauce typically served with the cedar plank salmon at Artist Point! I wasn't feeling what came with the buffalo when I was there, so they let me sub in the salmon's sides, which included this sauce and it was IN FREAKIN CREDIBLE! I was in such a food coma after that meal I never thought to ask for the recipe.

You might try calling Artist Point.....I found this # online: (407) 939-3463

Wow, I just found this thread! Such great recipes! I'm trying to find the recipe for the Tropical Iced Tea at Tutto Italia. It was so yummy when we went ther the first time last month. I'll still keep searching! Thanks!:goodvibes

Hi, just got off the Dream and would love it if you have the recipe for Remy's Seared Tuna w/ Quail Eggs...

and also Skyline's cocktail called Paris 75!!!

loved it so much, I need to make it!

TIA!!!
:lovestruc

The breakfast buffet at the Cape May Cafe in the Beach Club had a dry granola mix which was fabulous. Does anyone know the recipe for it?

Thanks

wondering if anyone has the recipe for the carmelized onion and sun-dried tomato dip/spread served in the Royal Palace restaurant on the Disney Dream. If it is already posted I apologize for missing it.

Thanks!

Interesting that the Cedar Plank Salmon comes with a Beurre Rouge because in the new Chef Mickey cookbook they have the recipe for the the salmon (I made it tonight) but no accompanying sauce! In any case a Beurre Rouge (not Rogue - which is an entirely different animal), is basically a red wine/butter sauce. If you want to try this recipe and let us know if it's close that would be cool: http://culinaryarts.about.com/od/buttersauces/r/beurrerouge.htm

Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue Cole Slaw
Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue, Frontierland, Disneyland
Serves 6 to 8

1/2 cup white-wine vinegar
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
1/2 teaspoon celery seed
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 cup olive oil
1 pound shredded green cabbage (about 1/2 large cabbage)
1 pound shredded purple cabbage (about 1/2 large cabbage)
2 carrots, shredded

Combine vinegar, sugar, salt, celery seed, paprika, black pepper, and cayenne in a blender; blend on low speed until sugar is dissolved.
With blender running, slowly pour oil through top of lid, processing until dressing is combined. Set aside.
Combine shredded cabbage and shredded carrots in a separate large bowl. Add dressing, tossing to combine. Refrigerate for 2 hours, tossing occasionally, before serving.

Panko-crusted Chinese Long Beans with Sriracha Mayonnaise
Trader Sam’s, Disneyland
Serves 4, as an appetizer

Sriracha Mayonnaise
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon sriracha (Asian chili sauce)
1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
1 teaspoon coarse salt
1 teaspoon cleaned and thinly sliced green onion, green part only
1/4 teaspoon fresh lime juice
1/4 teaspoon chopped garlic
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

Panko-crusted Long Beans
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon seafood spice
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
4 eggs, beaten
3/4 pound Chinese long beans*, cut into 4-inch-long pieces
2 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
4 cup canola oil, for frying
Coarse salt, to taste

For sriracha mayonnaise:
Combine mayonnaise, sriracha, vinegar, salt, green onions, lime juice, garlic and pepper in small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

For panko-crusted long beans:
Combine flour, seafood spice, cornstarch, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
Line a baking sheet with paper towels; set aside.
Pour oil in a deep pot to a depth of 1 inch. Heat over medium-high heat to 350°F.
Moisten long beans; dredge in flour mixture. Dip in beaten eggs, then roll in panko.
Working in batches, gently place in hot oil until golden brown about 2 to 3 minutes, using tongs or a slotted spoon to gently turn beans every 45 seconds.
Transfer fried beans to prepared baking sheet and season lightly with salt.
Serve with Sriracha Mayonnaise.
*Chinese long beans can be found in Asian-foods supermarkets. You may substitute thin green beans.

Tuna Poke
`AMA`AMA – Contemporary Island Cooking, Aulani, Disney Resort & Spa
Serves 6 as an appetizer

1 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
2 tablespoons sesame oil
2 tablespoons yuzu juice
Juice of 1 lime
1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, plus additional for garnish
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 teaspoon wasabi powder
1/8 teaspoon sugar
2 pounds fresh sushi-grade tuna, cubed
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Favorite prepared seaweed salad, for serving

Whisk together soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, yuzu juice, lime juice, garlic, sesame seeds, vinegar, wasabi powder, and sugar in a large bowl.
Add tuna to mixture and toss to coat. Season with pepper, to taste. Refrigerate 5 to 10 minutes.
Place a bit of seaweed salad in the bottom of a small dish. Top with tuna and garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
Cook’s note: Yuzu is a sour Japanese citrus fruit you can purchase in some supermarkets and in Asian grocery stores. If you can’t find it, substitute 1 tablespoon lime juice and 1 tablespoon orange juice.

Rustic Bruschetta
Wine Country Trattoria, Disney California Adventure
Serves 6 to 8 as an hors d'oeuvre

1 large onion, sliced
7 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
1/2 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
1/2 cup sliced crimini mushrooms (sometimes called "baby bellas")
1/2 cup sliced artichoke hearts
1/4 cup sliced sun dried tomatoes
1 medium French baguette
1 cup mascarpone cheese
3 cloves minced garlic
1/2 shallot, minced
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Garnish: Shaved Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine onion and 2 tablespoons olive oil in large sauté pan over medium heat. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cook until onions are soft and golden brown, about 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, toss mushrooms and artichoke hearts with 3 tablespoons olive oil on a medium baking sheet. Roast for 10 to 15 minutes, until everything is golden brown. Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees.
4. Combine caramelized onions, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, and sun dried tomatoes in a large bowl. Set aside.
5. Cut baguette into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place slices on a large baking sheet, and drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until crisp but not browned. Set aside.
6. Combine mascarpone cheese, minced garlic, minced shallots, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Whisk until combined.
7. Spread toasted baguette slices with the mascarpone mixture, then top with mushroom mixture. Garnish with shaved Parmesan cheese.

Halibut with Tomato-Vegetable Ragu
Wine Country Trattoria, Disney California Adventure
Serves 4

1/2 cup 1/2-inch diced Yukon gold potato
4 (8-ounce, 1/2-inch thick) filets fresh halibut
3/4 teaspoon coarse salt, divided
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/4 shallot, chopped
1 cup dry white wine
1/2 cup of yellow pear tomatoes
1 (14.5-ounce) can stewed tomatoes
1 cup 2-inch chopped green beans
1/2 cup chopped artichoke hearts
1/4 cup prepared basil pesto
1 lemon, juiced
Garnish: microgreens, chopped fresh basil

1. Place diced potato in a small saucepan; cover with cold water. Cook over high heat until potatoes are just tender, approximately 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Add garlic and shallot, sauteing until golden and fragrant.
3. Add wine and pear tomatoes and cook for 30 seconds, lightly scraping the pan. Add cooked potatoes and stewed tomatoes, stirring to combine. Add artichoke hearts and green beans. Simmer until green beans are tender.
4. Meanwhile, season halibut evenly with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper on both sides. Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil to a large saute pan over medium-high heat. When oil shimmers, place fish in pan, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip, and cook the second side for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
5. Mix prepared pesto and lemon juice in a medium bowl; set aside.
6. Evenly divide tomato mixture among 4 serving dishes. Top with fish. Drizzle each with lemon-pesto mixture. Garnish with the microgreens and basil.

Pommes Frites with Cajun Remoulade
Café Orleans, Disneyland

Cajun Remoulade1 cup Thousand Island dressing
½ cup mayo
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
¼ teaspoon lemon juice
½ teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
Pinch paprika
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
Coarse salt and freshly ground white pepper, to taste

Pommes frites

1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
½ teaspoon coarse salt
8 cups vegetable oil
16 ounces frozen french fries

Cajun Remoulade
1. Mix together all ingredients except salt and pepper in a medium mixing bowl.
2. Season to taste; refrigerate until ready to use.

Pommes frites
1. Mix together garlic, Cajun seasoning, Parmesan cheese, parsley and salt in a large mixing bowl, set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large heavy pot over high heat to 375 degrees. Check heat by dipping a french fry in the oil, the oil is hot enough if it immediately sizzles.
3. Fry the in batches, being careful not to crowd, cooking 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Transfer to paper towels to drain and then toss in the cheese mixture, Serve hot with the remoulade.

Oven Baked Chicken Breast served with a Potato Waffle
The Wave, Contemporary Hotel, WDW

4 whole chicken breasts
1 cup low fat butter milk
1 tsp Tabasco
1/2 cup of plain low-fat yogurt
1/4 tsp smoked sweet paprika
1/2 tsp chopped parsley
Pinch salt
3 cups Panko bread crumbs
Olive Oil pan spray

Mix all but chicken breasts and Panko up in a bowl then pour into a zip loc bag. Add chicken breasts to the bag and seal. Marinate for at least 24 hours. Remove from zip loc bag after 24 hours and press into Panko bread crumbs to coat. Spray all breasts evenly with olive oil spray and bake at 350 until cooked though. 165 degrees at center and golden brown.

Potato Waffles
Your favorite waffle mix recipe
2 cups shredded blanched potatoes
1/4 tsp Lawry's season salt
1 Tbsp chopped chives
Pinch black pepper
Make a single batch of waffle mix as directed. Fold in shredded potatoes. Mix in chives, Lawry's and black pepper. Cooking time on waffles will take longer, up to double because of the density.

Shrimp Crab Cake with Wasabi Tarter Sauce
The Wave, Contemporary Hotel, WDW

1 cup lump fin crabmeat
1 cup rock shrimp
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp Worcestshire sauce
1 small egg beaten
1/2 cup mayo
Kosher salt
Black pepper to taste
1/4 tsp dry mustard
Tabasco to taste
1 tsp chopped cilantro
1 tsp chopped chives
Panko bread crumbs as needed to bind crab cakes (1/4 cup or so)

Saute rock shrimp in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Chill down cooked shrimp. Pick through crabmeat to remove any shells and thoroughly drain. Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix gently so that you do not break up the lumps of crab. Panko bread crumbs are added as needed to bind the mixture. Makes 10 medium crab cakes. Make sure the cakes are well chilled before you cook them.

Wasabi Tarter sauce
2/3 cup double thick mayo
1/4 tsp wasabi paste (you can add more)
1 tsp pickled ginger
1/4 tsp fresh ginger grated
1/2 tsp red onion finely chopped
1/2 tsp garlic cloves minced
1 Tbsp cilantro chopped
1 Tbsp fresh line juice

Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.

Baileys Crème Brulee Tart
Raglan Road, Downtown Disney, WDW
Serves 8

Filling:
Butter for greasing
1 quantity Sweet pastry
600ml/ 1 pint/2 ½ cups of pouring cream
2 tbsp. Baileys
6 large egg yolks
150g/5oz/3/4 cup caster (superfine) sugar, plus extra for dusting

Pastry:
Sweet Pastry
10oz/300g plain flour
4oz/110g caster sugar
5oz/150g butter
1 egg

Equipment
23cm/9 in loose bottomed flan ring, quiche tin

For the Pastry
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in eggs and flour and bring the mixture together. Wrap in cling film and allow to rest. Grease and line a 23cm/9 inch loose bottomed flan ring with sweet pastry. Blind bake the tartlet case. (see tip below)

For the Filling
Lower the oven temperature to 150°C (300°F), Gas Mark 2. Put the cream and baileys into a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Whisk the egg yolks and sugar together in a large heatproof bowl until they are light and creamy then pour in the boiled cream. Whisk until combined. Allow to rest for a few minutes until the froth settles, or skim the froth with a slotted spoon. Pour the mixture into the prepared tart case and bake in the oven for 45-50minutes until just about set. Remove from the oven and allow cooling. Store in the fridge until required.
To serve, dust some caster sugar over the tart and use a chef’s blowtorch to lightly glaze the top. Alternatively, place under a hot grill watching carefully, until the top is browned.

Tip: To blind bake; preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F), Gas mark 5. Line the tart case with a layer of parchment paper and fill with rice/lentils/chickpea’s or baking beans (pie weights). Bake the tart in the oven for 15 minutes, then remove the beans and parchment paper and bake for a further 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and brush with a beaten egg white then return to the oven for 3 – 4 minutes to create a crisp crust.

Irish Whiskey Chocolate Fondant
Raglan Road, Downtown Disney, WDW

100 g/4 oz butter
200 g/7 oz plain chocolate, broken into pieces
2 tbsp Jameson whiskey
3 eggs, separated
100 g/4 oz caster sugar
Pouring cream, to serve

Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
Generously butter 4 x heatproof cups or ramekins that are approximately 7.5 cm/3 in in diameter and 4 cm/1 1/2 in deep, using 25 g/1 oz of the butter.
Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Remove from the heat and whisk in the remaining 75 g/3 oz of the butter until melted. Stir in the whiskey and set aside to cool.
Place the egg whites in a bowl and whisk until stiff peaks have formed. Whisk in half of the sugar, a third at a time, whisking well after each addition until stiff and very shiny.
In a separate bowl, beat the remaining sugar and egg yolks until pale and fluffy, then beat into the cooled chocolate mixture.
Fold in the meringue and use to fill the prepared cups two-thirds full. Arrange on a baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes until well risen but still with a slight wobble in the middle.
To Serve: Arrange the Irish whiskey chocolate fondants and serving plates with small jugs of pouring cream.

African Smoothie
Concierge Lounge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, WDW
Yield: 10 servings

1 pint Non-Fat Plain Yogurt
8 ounces Lemonade Juice concentrate
4 ounces Pineapple juice concentrate
4 ounces Mango frozen beverage mix
1 ounce Banana Daiquiri Mix
2 quarts water

Method of Preparation: Mix all ingredients together.

Bread Pudding
Cape May Café, Beach Club, WDW
Yield: 1 10-inch pudding

4 cups Texas Toast
3 each Whole Egg
2 cups Whole Milk
½ cup Sugar
2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
½ teaspoon Cinnamon
½ teaspoon Salt
½ cup Golden Raisins

Cut bread into cubes. Place into a 10-inch cake pan. Combine eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon. Mix until incorporated. Pour mixture over bread and stir to coat. Let sit 5 – 10 minutes to allow bread to absorb liquid. Bake at 350° for approximately 25 – 30 minutes in a water bath until a knife inserted, comes out clean.

Breakfast Pizza
Yield: 1

1 Pizza shell
1/8 cup Ortega Green Chile Salsa
1/8 cup Cooked scrambled egg
½ cup Shredded cheese (cheddar& mozzarella)

Spread salsa on pizza shell. Add egg on top. Cover with cheese mix. Bake 350 degrees 8-10 minutes.

Mickey Macaroni and Cheese
Yield: 8 servings

1 1/4 ounces all purpose flour
1 1/4 ounces butter
1 cup milk
Slices American cheese, grated
1/4 teaspoon salt and white pepper, to taste

Melt butter in small saucepan, add flour and cook lightly, add milk and whisk to incorporate.
Bring to a boil, take off heat and stir in cheese to melt. Season to taste with salt and white pepper.
Mix with Mickey Pasta

Chocolate Pretzels
Boardwalk Bakery, Boardwalk, WDW
Serving Size: 12

2 8-inch-by-inch sheets of puff pastry dough
2 cups butter
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 eggs
5 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 tablespoon baking powder
2/3 cup cocoa powder
Granulated sugar to taste (coarse is best)
Extra powdered sugar to taste

Method of Preparation:
Create chocolate sugar dough:
1. Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa powder together. Set aside.
2. In a mixer, cream the butter, sugar, and salt, then mix in vanilla.
3. Slowly mix in eggs, one at a time.
4. Scrape down sides of bowl and fold in flour dry ingredients from step 1.

Make Pretzels:
A. Lay puff pastry sheets out flat. (Sheets should be very cold.)
B. Spread chocolate sugar dough onto one sheet of puff pastry, covering completely; then roll to 3/4-inch thickness with rolling pin.
C. Place second sheet of puff pastry on top, and trim edges to keep neat.
D. Place this dough "sandwich" on a sheet pan and refrigerate for 30 min.
E. After chilling, cut dough into 3/4-inch strips.
F. Roll strips by hand and twist to form candy- cane-like appearance.
G. Form into pretzel shapes.
H. Place pretzels on baking sheet and sprinkle with coarse granulated sugar.
I. Bake in 350-degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
J. Once out of oven and cooled, dust with powdered sugar.

Almond Crusted Cheesecake (2011 version)
Narcoossee's, Grand Floridian Resort, WDW

30 ounces cream cheese
7 1/2 ounces sugar
2 ounces sour cream
4 ounces whole eggs
1/4 ounce almond essence
2 ounces heavy cream
1/4 sheet yellow cake or 1 layer of pie dough
15 ounces whipped cream
7 1/2 ounces sugared almonds
1 ounce chocolate dust, for garnish
2 1/2 ounces semi sweet chocolate, for garnish
10 ounces white ganache, for garnish

1. Grease individual molds.
2. Roll out pie dough or cut cake 1/4 to 3/4 inch thick and line bottom of the molds.
3. Combine cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl. Mix until smooth.
4. Blend in eggs and almonds. Mix until smooth.
5. Pour mixture into molds.
6. Bake in a water bath at 300 degrees for approximately 2 hours, or until filling is set.
7. Serve cold and top with sugared almonds and other garnish items prior to serving.

Crispy Crab Cakes
Narcoossee's , Grand Floridian Resort, WDW
Yield: 20 servings at 2 ounces per serving

3 pounds regular lump crab meat
2/3 cup mayonnaise
4 tablespoons pasteurized egg yolks
4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons pasteurized lemon juice
1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
1 cup cold water
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons salt
1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
1 tablespoon chives
10 ounces sourdough bread crumbs, crust removed

1. Combine all ingredients in bowl except for the cold water and lump crab meat.
2. Add the cold water to loosen the mixture.
3. Fold in the lump crab meat and form into 2 ounce patties.
4. Pan fry patties in a small amount of oil and finish in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
Serve with Roasted Corn Relish.

Roasted Corn Relish
Narcoossee's, Grand Floridian Resort, WDW

3 pounds corn on the cob
1 teaspoon chopped garlic
1 tablespoon olive oil, for corn preparation
1/2 pound poblano chile peppers, minced
1 pound red peppers, 1/4 inch diced
1 pound red onions, sliced, grilled and diced
2 tablespoons pasteurized key lime juice
1 teaspoon white balsamic vinegar
1 cup olive oil
To taste salt and pepper

Shuck the corn and remove all the "hairs". Wash the corn well, drain and air dry. Rub the corn with garlic and olive oil. Season the corn with salt and pepper. Grill the corn and set aside to cool. Grill the red onions, cool and dice. Dice the red peppers and mince the poblano chile peppers. Cut the kernels off the cooled corn and mix all ingredients together. Serve with Narcoossee's Crab Cakes, if desired.

Barbecue Pork Sandwich
Kona Café, Polynesian Resort, WDW

6 ounces Pulled pork
3 ounces Smokey mango BBQ Sauce
1 each Burger Buns
½ ounce Shaved red onion
6 ounce French fries

Smokey Mango Bar-B-Q Sauce
4 ounces Mango slices (in syrup)
16 ounces Ketchup
¼ ounce Liquid smoke flavoring
2 ounces Onion
1/8 ounce Cinnamon
¼ ounce Cumin
¼ ounce Garlic
8 ounces Water
2 ounces Sweet chili paste

Sauté onion with cumin, garlic and cinnamon. Add remaining ingredients and cook until boiling. Puree well and serve hot.

Vegan Noodle Bowl
'Ohana, Polynesian Resort, WDW
Yield: 4-6 servings

Miso Broth:
¼ cup red Miso paste
1 ¼ cups mirin
¾ cup sake
2 cups vegetable broth
2 bay leaves
4 black peppercorns

Stir-fry Vegetables:
1 zucchini
1 yellow squash
3 peeled carrots
1 bunch asparagus
1 medium sized red onion
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
¼ cup canola oil
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon black pepper

Asian Barbecue Tofu:
¼ pound extra firm tofu
¼ cup Hoisin sauce
¼ cup ketchup
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon Asian garlic chili sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
1 cup corn starch
1 cup canola oil

For Service
1 ½ pounds Udon noodles
¼ pound BBQ tofu (above)
Vegetable mix for stir-fry (above)
1 pint Miso broth (above)
½ bunch cilantro “a.k.a.” coriander leaves
1 cup Asian garlic chili sauce

Method of Preparation:
Miso Broth:
1. In a saucepan, combine vegetable broth, bay leaves, peppercorns, sake, and mirin.
2. Bring contents to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Remove bay leaves and peppercorns and add Miso paste. Wisk until a homogenous solution is created.

Stir-fry Vegetables:
Cut zucchini, yellow squash, red onion and peppers into a 1-inch dice. Use a channel knife to create 4 grooves in the carrots and slice them into ¼ inch slices. Cut asparagus into 1-inch segments, and mix all vegetables in a bowl and set aside.

Asian Barbecue Tofu:
Cut tofu into 1-inch cubes. In a saucepan combine Hoisin, ketchup, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, chili garlic sauce, and garlic. Bring mixture to a boil stirring occasionally. Once it begins to boil, remove from heat and let cool. Coat tofu with barbecue mixture and set aside for 2 hours. Coat Marinated tofu in cornstarch and pan fry in canola oil. Set aside for plate assembly.

For Service:
1. Cook Udon noodles in boiling water until fully cooked strain and separate into bowls while noodles are still hot.
2. Wok-fry vegetables in canola oil and season with salt and pepper. Now place vegetables on top of the noodles.
3. Garnish the bowls with the BBQ tofu.
4. Serve with Miso broth garnished with cilantro leaves, and Asian garlic chili sauce
Cooks' note : Do not use the tough bottoms of the asparagus in the stir-fry.

Asian Salad
ABC Commissary, Disney's Hollywood Studios

1 1/2 ounces of Chow Mien Noodles, canned
5 ounces of Romaine lettuce, chopped
1/2 ounce of Julienne Carrot
1/2 ounce of shredded Red Cabbage
1/2 ounce of Pickled Ginger
2 ounces of Soy Bean, shelled
2 ounces of Oriental Sesame Dressing -- Kens Steakhouse Brand

Combine all ingredients and toss gently, place in your favourite bowl and enjoy.

Cucumber Salad
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater, Disney's Hollywood Studios

1 quart Hot water
1 quart Cold water
1/2 gallon Cider Vinegar
6 pounds Sugar
.5 ounce Cracked black Pepper
8 pounds European Cucumber, sliced
1 pound Sliced Red Onion

Score the Cucumbers with a fork. Dissolve sugar in hot water, once completely dissolved add the rest of
the ingredients, chill to less than 41 degrees and store with proper labeling.
Cut cucumbers and onions ahead of time and add the dressing to the salad at least 1 hour before service. Make sure all product is covered with liquid. At service, fill bowl up with about ½ bowl of liquid.

Figaro Fries
Pinocchio's Village Haus, Magic Kingdom, WDW

Cook 2 pieces of bacon until crispy. Cool and break into small pieces. Prepare oil for French Fries. Cook to you preference and drain. Melt your favorite cheese in a small pan or you can microwave until melted. Be careful not to burn. You can add cubed tomatoes and shredded lettuce. Place on top of fries.
Assembly: Place French fries. Top with melted cheese. Top with Ranch Dressing. Top with crumbled bacon bits. Add cubed tomatoes and shredded lettuce.

Hahah yes ROGUE is an entirely different thing than ROUGE. See? The the BEURRE ROUGE obviously has addled my brain to the point where I make spelling errors!

Wow, I just found this thread! Such great recipes! I'm trying to find the recipe for the Tropical Iced Tea at Tutto Italia. It was so yummy when we went ther the first time last month. I'll still keep searching! Thanks!:goodvibes

There is no recipe for this. Tutto Italia uses an Iced Tea blend made specifically for them by Harney and Sons. MANY of the drinks (esp. the slushie type drinks) are from mixes, either commercially avaiable or specially blended for Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter